Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-07-2006, 05:31 AM   #81
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

looks like doc sike evil are going to develop an appetite for this thread ...

ehj guys... peck on the cheek... now I know what I missed the past weeks .
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2006, 10:31 AM   #82
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
bras are overrated....lets outlaw 'em.
I agree. After all, this is the land of the free......

Everybody knows bras were invented to reduce traffic accidents.....
Old 07-07-2006, 11:01 AM   #83
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

(Novice and Cali in back to back posts!!!! the world just because a better place)

as a question: poop happens?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 12:54 PM   #84
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Summer rocks.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 01:14 PM   #85

Member will become famous soon enoughMember will become famous soon enough

Brad Pitt's acting ability is underrated. A lot of people think he's all looks and no substance.
Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 01:15 PM   #86
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

David Wright is my favorite baseball player.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 07-07-2006, 09:56 PM   #87
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Does everyone really like the smell of their own farts? I mean seriously...come on.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 10:18 PM   #88
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

I don't know about smelling farts but you can try your own urine. I heard it was sterile and even tastes good!

Last edited by Nemesis; 07-07-2006 at 10:18 PM.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 10:36 PM   #89
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Moises Alou pees on his hands to make them rougher because he doesn't use batting gloves.

Old 07-07-2006, 11:09 PM   #90

Member will become famous soon enoughMember will become famous soon enough

as does jorge posada
Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 12:42 AM   #91
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

If I was in the majors, I would definetly use batting gloves.

Old 07-08-2006, 02:14 AM   #92
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

If I get a DWI on the way to Whataburger tonight I'm blaming evilmav.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 12:30 AM   #93
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

blame evil for everthing....always

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 07-09-2006 at 12:30 AM.
Old 07-09-2006, 12:55 AM   #94
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

I'm going to watch the All-Star game.

Too bad it seems like I'm in the minority.

Old 07-09-2006, 01:03 AM   #95
Drbio
Banned

Vampires can't get suntans.
Old 07-09-2006, 01:12 AM   #96
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Doc has a lot of posts.

Old 07-09-2006, 03:39 AM   #97
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
(Novice and Cali in back to back posts!!!! the world just because a better place)

as a question: poop happens?
I absolutely agree with the first part of this post (any and all Novice and Cali posts are greatness ), and I will also venture to answer to Sike's profoundly offered above question: Yes, I say that Poop does indeed happen, and for most folks this generally happens daily in the toilet; hopefully at least 1-2 times over that kind of time-span for a healthy human who eats his or her fiber and roughage regularly...
Old 07-09-2006, 03:40 AM   #98
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Also, Doc does have a lot of posts...
Old 07-09-2006, 03:58 AM   #99
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
I'm going to watch the All-Star game.

Too bad it seems like I'm in the minority.

What sport is having an All-Star game?

I assume it's baseball, but I don't care enough about the "sport" to check.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 01:12 AM   #100
sike
The Preacha

question: beef or human spleen?

Old 07-10-2006, 02:25 AM   #101
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

This is the 100th reply to this thread.

Old 07-10-2006, 03:30 AM   #102
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Thanks Evil for getting me another green box

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 07-10-2006 at 03:30 AM.
Old 07-10-2006, 03:58 AM   #103
NXperience

NXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to all

Are random statements really random at all?
NXperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 04:15 AM   #104
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Yes, I think random statements are random, cuz none have anything to do with the other ones.

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 07-10-2006 at 04:15 AM.
Old 07-10-2006, 08:15 AM   #105
Drbio
Banned

Kitty cats can be trained to poop on a regular commode.
Old 07-10-2006, 08:55 AM   #106
sike
The Preacha

Martin Sheen is an overrated lover.

Old 07-10-2006, 09:47 AM   #107
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

What the hell was Toyota thinking with the FJ?
Old 07-10-2006, 11:12 AM   #108
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Don't say goodnight to John-Boy.
Old 07-10-2006, 11:42 AM   #109
sike
The Preacha

you say goodbye...and I say hello

Old 07-10-2006, 12:00 PM   #110
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

The snow drives back the foot that's slow
Old 07-10-2006, 12:12 PM   #111
sike
The Preacha

and I have miles to go before I sleep...

Old 07-10-2006, 12:37 PM   #112
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Why did Zisu have to headbutt to Materazzi... dang!!! Roni is a bad ass mofo.. effer!hahaha Roni (aka Klipsch) does anybody remember this FOB?

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky

Last edited by mqywaaah; 07-10-2006 at 12:38 PM.
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 12:40 PM   #113
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

It says "Vi Veri Venirsum Vivus Vici" on my back.

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 01:07 PM   #114
sike
The Preacha

sticks and stones may break my bones...but marshmellows will not and they are much better to eat.

Old 07-10-2006, 01:37 PM   #115
Drbio
Banned

Yellow snow tastes funny.
Old 07-10-2006, 01:39 PM   #116
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

blue bananas and green oranges are either blue or green.
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 01:56 PM   #117
sike
The Preacha

always never listen to the man who never always speaks

Old 07-10-2006, 04:05 PM   #118
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

I find it hilarious that some people will get up and search the entire room to look for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

Old 07-10-2006, 04:08 PM   #119
sike
The Preacha

midnight showings rock

Old 07-10-2006, 04:25 PM   #120
NXperience

NXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to all

Sometimes I wish I could be invisible
NXperience is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
<clutch tagging>, got a bit fluffy in here