Default Dal/Mem

Dallas Trades:
KVH
Jason Terry

Dallas Receives:
Bonzi Wells
James Posey
Lorenzen Wright

Would you do this trade? It was suggested by a Memphis fan. I dont know if I would want to trade Terry. If they would accept Daniels instead I would absolutely do this. What do you guys think?
mavsfan7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2005, 01:23 PM   #2
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of
Default RE: Dal/Mem

With their dislike of Williams and the possibility of Watson leaving, they're probably going to want a starting point guard in any trade they do. And they will more than likely want to include Cardinal in any trade.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 03:11 PM   #3
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Dal/Mem

No, I wouldn't. AJ's invested heavily in Terry and he's not gonna' lose him unless we get a proven, playoff-tested PG back in return.
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 04:24 PM   #4
Lebanese_Fan

Lebanese_Fan is on a distinguished road

Both teams will be stupid to deal with each other. They are division rivals for crying out loud. Granted, they have soo many pieces we need. The grizz are reluctant to send swift to Houston, and they are right. Too risky.

They will force Williams in any trade, so exchange either posey or wells with him. It will probably be Wells, Will and Wright. Let’s call them the 3 Ws.

Even though Will has his troubles, he can shoot, pass and defend. Great player.
Lebanese_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2005, 04:36 PM   #5
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Even though Will has his troubles, he can shoot, pass and defend. Great player.
I'm pretty sure this is the second time I've seen you post this nonsense. Williams is a horrible defender. Please stop suggesting otherwise.

And I don't really like the trade. I'd pick Terry and KVH as superior players compared to any of the pieces we'd be getting back from Memphis.