Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 05-07-2009, 05:50 PM   #41
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Sorry mary is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

What's up with that?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2009, 05:58 PM   #42
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Sorry mary is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

What's up with that?
Which part are you having a hard time with?

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 05-07-2009 at 06:04 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:05 PM   #43
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
As if....

Glad to know that some genius still cares about what I think. So much so that he gets some naive moderator to do his bidding...what a tool

You'ld think that if one was being ignored they'ld get the hint...

let me be clear...

Underdog, I couldn't care less for what you have to post, you are of zero value on this board. If you don't like my P.O.V., then put me on ignore!!!

Getting someone else to 'Quote' your post so that it can't be ignored is just a bit childish.

My point with putting you on ignore is to keep from having these threads stoop down to childish crap.

Not that it matters, but let this be notice that, you are not only ignored directly, but any 'quotes' will simply be bypassed moving forward.

You, my friend are lower than that of one former member 'Silk Smoov'

Best wishes to you, I simply want nothing to do with you. You made the choice...now you will no longer get my attention.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:26 PM   #44
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Glad to know that some genius still cares about what I think. So much so that he gets some naive moderator to do his bidding...what a tool
You're being presumptuous.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
Old 05-07-2009, 06:31 PM   #45
mary
Troll Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
We didn't elect "the terrorists" so there's a slight error in the parallel you're trying to make...

[someone quote me so this genius can read what I typed!]

I thought it was a valid point.

I think any "ends justify the means" argument is a very poor justification for taking actions which are illegal and/or immoral.

The means need to stand on their own, IMO.

Last edited by mary; 05-07-2009 at 10:01 PM.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:41 PM   #46
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
The same due process that these terrorists are affording us. Let's not forget, this kid is somehow involved or they would not go after him.
Odd that you would attempt to draw a parallel with the terrorists...don't know about you but. to me the preservation of our ideals and adherence to our principles is what's important, not comparing ourselves with what our enemies do.

The issue is by utilizing the patriot act the facts are kept hidden. you also seem to have lost the concept of innocent until proven guilty...in fact, you've presumed guilty. tsk tsk.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:47 PM   #47
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You'ld think that if one was being ignored they'ld get the hint...

let me be clear...

Underdog, I couldn't care less for what you have to post, you are of zero value on this board. If you don't like my P.O.V., then put me on ignore!!!

Getting someone else to 'Quote' your post so that it can't be ignored is just a bit childish.

My point with putting you on ignore is to keep from having these threads stoop down to childish crap.

Not that it matters, but let this be notice that, you are not only ignored directly, but any 'quotes' will simply be bypassed moving forward.

You, my friend are lower than that of one former member 'Silk Smoov'

Best wishes to you, I simply want nothing to do with you. You made the choice...now you will no longer get my attention.
I thought you were like 50? You act like you are 12.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:28 PM   #48
ray_sir_6

ray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Chum,

go ahead and believe that. Nothing like seeing conservative republicans staying under the radar. There is a wind blowing for 2010, and it is a great dislike for the Liberal Democrats.

Conservatives and Moderates are getting tired of the Elite Leftist Media manipulations of the past few years and of the most recent blatent agendas. Americans are getting angry enough to take action in the voting booth and the Democrats will LOSE seats in teh 2010 elections, ultimately losing complete control in 2012.

It took Jimmy Carter to bring about Ronald Reagan...Just like Jimmy, Obama will usher it another Great leader who will put politics aside and actually lead the nation.

We are progressively looking forward to this change!!!

Have a great night, enjoy the great Mavs win and relax, enjoy your ride...it will be rather short.
Remember when Bush got his 2d term? That is what happens when the conservatives/moderates want to fix a wrong that the liberals have been shoving down our throats. Back then it was, "he didn't really win the election", and in 2010 it will be to enact REAL change, not just run a campaign on it.

Last edited by ray_sir_6; 05-07-2009 at 10:30 PM.
ray_sir_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 10:46 PM   #49
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

No...that was what happened when John Kerry ran, and when the country was feeling pretty safe and stable.

You think we are going to conscript the Republicans in a year and a half to "enact REAL change"...when at present the Republicans don't even know who the hell they are?

You, my friend, could be called a "homer."
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:04 AM   #50
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a little disappointed that nobody has advocated ripping off the kid's fingernails in order to get to the bottom of the matter. Doesn't anyone care about our freedom?
Old 05-08-2009, 11:45 AM   #51
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

if you rip off his fingernails his severed hand will make a crappy ashtray (assuming, of course, it comes to that. I don't want to get ahead of due process)
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fluff the tragic dragon, fluff you!!!, fluffadocious, fluffalicious, fluffgasm, fluffy banter, fluffy daddy n da hizouse, mother fluffer, please kill fluffy, read the fluffington post, thank god it's fluffday