Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 11-04-2008, 05:56 PM   #1
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

time for predictions?

cornyn wins. (I know that's the race everyone is focused on....)

oh yeah, obama wins with around 325 electoral college votes.
dems win 59 senate seats and capture 270 house seats.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:02 PM   #2
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Obama wins with 375 electoral votes..

In a move towards ultimate bipartisanship, President-elect Obama announces the next Secretary of Energy is Sarah Palin.
Old 11-04-2008, 06:13 PM   #3
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
time for predictions?

I'm actually interested in it. Seems like, based on the ad buys, he's getting a real challenge from Noriega.

Cornyn and McCain were the only two Republicans I voted for, among those who had opponents. Went Libertarian on all the judges and state stuff..
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:20 PM   #4
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
time for predictions?

Predict 58 senate seats for Democrats. Thats about the only one I will predict for now.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote