Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 02-25-2006, 09:49 PM   #1
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold
Default Gilbert Arenas line against Knicks tonight...

30min 13-16FG 7-10 3FG 13-14FT 4Stls 46pts

I mean, 46pts on 16 attempts is just insane and to do that in only 30min and to top it off with a nice defensive effort (4 steals!).

All this against the most expensive backcourt ever in the history of this league!!
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2006, 09:50 PM   #2
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I saw that. That's an unbelievable stat line on offense.
Old 02-26-2006, 11:50 AM   #3
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

Arenas has to be the most underrated star in the league.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 11:52 AM   #4
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayC
Arenas has to be the most underrated star in the league.
Wouldn't want him as my point guard.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2006, 12:07 PM   #5
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2M
30min 13-16FG 7-10 3FG 13-14FT 4Stls 46pts

I mean, 46pts on 16 attempts is just insane and to do that in only 30min and to top it off with a nice defensive effort (4 steals!).

All this against the most expensive backcourt ever in the history of this league!!
Gaudy, absolutely gaudy. I love that guy.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote