Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 07-08-2004, 10:27 PM   #1
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default Hang till death guys like this

I have been very open in my opinion of Little of Stlouis rams before and now I am being open with ayala- the boxer.

Ayala arrested on multiple charges

Former boxer Tony Ayala Jr. posted a $1,100 bond Sunday afternoon after San Antonio police officers arrested him for speeding Saturday night.

In addition to the speeding charge, Ayala was also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, driving without a license and not having liability insurance.

Police had stopped Ayala in November 2003 for driving 53 mph in a 30-mph zone.

This was Ayala's third speeding offense.

Link

My views:
Do these guys realize that they are putting other people lives in danger when they do stupid stuff for their own entertainment. He has millions of dollars how about taking a cab or how about hiring a driver or how about finding a friend who drives you and who does not get drunk. These are the kind of guys that make me sick rather than guys who take steroids.
Old 07-08-2004, 10:55 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Hang till death guys like this

Couldn't agree more. They should take extra precautions to be safe. They can afford it. Idoits.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2004, 10:59 PM   #3
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:Hang till death guys like this

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Couldn't agree more. They should take extra precautions to be safe. They can afford it. Idoits.
I drink too and I party too but I do make sure I have a ride home and I am not driving home. I have taken a cab a few times and I am not even a millionaire. Thanks doc for supporting my idea. I know you were a cop before and have dealt with weird persons who di stuff like this.
Old 07-08-2004, 11:13 PM   #4
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

Oh I totally agree.

I'm totally against steriod use in sport, but I hate the way the media (well here anyway) carries on
as if it's the worst possible thing a sportsperson can do.

This kind of behaviour is one of the many things that I put above steriod use on my list of "things that shit me that sports stars do"

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2004, 06:27 AM   #5
hi im ivan

hi im ivan is on a distinguished road

What a waste of talent, Ayala Jr.