Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-24-2006, 07:15 PM   #201
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

Damn. I did not know that. The way ESPN talks I thought everyone from Linda Cohn to Mark Jones had an MVP vote.
Old 04-24-2006, 11:39 PM   #202
Day1MavsFan

Day1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really niceDay1MavsFan is just really nice

For the life of me, I can't understand how anyone could justify LeBron deserving it while playing on a team that won only 50 games... IN THE EAST!!!

Hopefully, not winning it would motivate Dirk even more in the playoffs.
Day1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 12:09 AM   #203
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

50 games is a hell of a lot. I would have liked to have seen Dirk win it, but to suggest that if LeBron was more valuable than Dirk the Cavs would have won 60...well, that's just an insult to everyone who plays alongside Dirk.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 01:46 AM   #204
pickupyonuts

pickupyonuts will become famous soon enoughpickupyonuts will become famous soon enough
Default DIRK IS THE MOST VALUABLE PLAYER

dirk is the most valuable player of the league. period. lets look at the candidates.

nash
lebron
billups
kobe
dirk

ill start from the top. nash is a great player who had a better year individually this year than last. but his team did not. they finished with 8 less wins than last year. also, he has an all star in shawn marion to help out the cause.

then there is lebron. once again, great player but has an all star beside him as well in big Z. they finished with 50 wins in the weaker western conference.

billups. i hate billups but his team finished with the best record. he is stuck up and says stuff that dirk would never say. putting that aside, he has 3 all stars playing right beside him so how can you actually tell which one is the most valuable on the team?

the next one is kobe. kobe is a joke. he has lamar odom right beside him and doesn't use him. what kind of mvp would win more games if he let his second best player handle the ball even a little bit more? kobe is an amazing one man team, not an mvp.

then we have dirk. he has won more games then any of the mvp candidates except for the team with four all stars. he has won at least 6 more games than all the other candidates. AND he is in the west. He gets it done with no other all stars. he has good players around him but not all stars. Every mvp candidate has a better second player right beside him than dirk does on the mavs. dirk carries the team. he is the leader and the soul of the team.

i see no way that anyone could possibly pick any other mvp than dirk. it just doesn't make sense. IF DIRK DOES NOT WIN I WILL BOYCOTT THE NBA. AND TNT. AND ESPN.

Last edited by pickupyonuts; 04-25-2006 at 02:01 AM.
pickupyonuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 01:47 AM   #205
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

Del Harris should win coach of the year... not Avery Johnson

my name is Chumdawg.
Old 04-25-2006, 01:48 AM   #206
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

Hoo boy, you are going to get a lot of people's hopes up with this thread title.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 01:48 AM   #207
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

There are already two threads dealing with Dirk for MVP. Let's keep this organizized, shall we?
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 08:48 AM   #208
pickupyonuts

pickupyonuts will become famous soon enoughpickupyonuts will become famous soon enough

thatsbullshit. im not adding up the fuckin dirk votes now am i?

Last edited by pickupyonuts; 04-25-2006 at 04:45 PM.
pickupyonuts is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dirk