Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2002, 05:28 PM   #11
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

Damn glad they pulled that out of their ass. Quincy was stinking it up until the last two drives. It wasn't all his fault, but he would have taken the blame. I wish the O-line would get their shit together. They haven't been able to run block all season, but to give up all those sacks and pressure, thats crap. I know CAR is the #1 D, but I thought they were going to lay an egg.

Quincy didn't play great, but he shows that he can put the bad stuff behind him, and step up to win. Especially after last weeks let down.

Cowboy fans should be glad they won, because that lose might have spelled disaster for the rest of the season. Campo would be one step closer to the door, and the Quincy haters would have tore him up.