Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 01-20-2006, 09:24 PM   #1
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ginobli goes down again

He just rolled his right ankle and had to be carried off the court. It didn't look good at all and it's the same foot he's had trouble with in the past. He was in tears. It looked awful.
Old 01-20-2006, 09:28 PM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Dang, that dude is not having luck this year.
Old 01-20-2006, 09:32 PM   #3
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Didn't he just cut his hair???
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 09:45 PM   #4
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

X-rays were negative. Obviously he won't return tonight.

He'll have an MRI when they get back to SA and then they'll know the grade of the sprain.
Old 01-20-2006, 09:50 PM   #5
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

That finley pick up looks pretty good for the mavericks number one rival.

Also is shaq really a differnce maker anymore? Good grief the hack-a-shaq is like a turnover now with him shooting 44%!!! Good grief.

Can't play more than 28minutes, blocks and assists cut in half. Let's see where realgm rates him at 49th in the league and the highest salary. .
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 09:54 PM   #6
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

all that flopping comes back to bite you in the ass at some point..
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 10:18 PM   #7
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I heard the maniac dreyfus (i.e. walton) talking about Detroit would have a tougher time in the east than San Antonio will in the west because of how tough miami is.

Puh-leeze.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 01-20-2006, 11:00 PM   #8
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

As I was watching the game I came to the realization that we may be entirely too hard on the Mavs players sometimes.

Guards penetrated, big men were in foul trouble, Parker was unstoppable, FT shooting was horrendous, a big lead was blown in the fourth...etc. etc. etc.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 11:28 PM   #9
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

When did Gino get hurt? I'd imagine that's why the Spurs lost the lead. He's a key part of their team and if they don't have him you all of a sudden have a Spurs team who's no longer above the rest in the West. Unless Brent and Finley play out of their minds.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 11:34 PM   #10
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Miami doesn't have a chance in hell and if Shaq doesn't lose weight he's going to be one of the most overpaid players in the league in a couple of years.
Old 01-20-2006, 11:56 PM   #11
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
When did Gino get hurt? I'd imagine that's why the Spurs lost the lead. He's a key part of their team and if they don't have him you all of a sudden have a Spurs team who's no longer above the rest in the West. Unless Brent and Finley play out of their minds.
Yep...he got hurt in the beginning of the 3rd (it did look bad) and the lead evaporated from there.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 12:43 AM   #12
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
Miami doesn't have a chance in hell and if Shaq doesn't lose weight he's going to be one of the most overpaid players in the league in a couple of years.
Looks like he already is. Highest paid player in the league and barely rates as top 50.
Old 01-21-2006, 12:43 AM   #13
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakesh.s
come on! this is just pathetic. by that logic, you would have wished the same thing for dirk last year.

come on.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 02:31 AM   #14
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
There record isn't that bad without Ginobli this year considering what he means to the team. I stole this off the spurstalk message board.

7-3

losses to, DET, NOK, MILW - all on the road

Won against Dal, PHI, LAC, MIN, SAC, NYK, TOR. - 3 (Dal, Min, NY) on the road

It all depends on how long he misses this time. The next month they face:

Jan 22 - vs Denver
Jan 24 - vs Bobcats
Jan 25 - @ Hornets
Jan 28 - vs Timberwolves
Jan 30 - @ Jazz
Feb 01 - @ Portland
Feb 02 - @ Golden State
>5 days off<
Feb 08 - @ Toronto
Feb 10 - @ New Jersey
Feb 12 - @ Indiana
Feb 13 - @ Cleveland
Feb 15 - @ Philiadelphia
>all star break<
Feb 21 - vs Seattle
Feb 24 - @ Memphis

They've struggled on the 2nd of b2b nights and they have 3 during this stretch. Obviously any one of those teams could be on and the Spurs struggle but the only teams that scream danger are the Warriors, Indiana, and Memphis, imo.
Old 01-21-2006, 02:55 AM   #15
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

And the Spurs still win! UGH!!! And Shaq is DONE! I'd say at the very most he's maybe 60% of the player he used to be, probably closer to half... He's just too huge, and the knees and ankles just wear down... He damn sure doesn't have the longevity that Kareem had. At this point I think Yao is a better player, and that's the damn truth.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 03:16 AM   #16
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm anxious to see if Shaq has enough pride to do what he needs to do this offseason...if not then he may literally die if Riley runs training camp the way he used to.
Old 01-21-2006, 03:47 AM   #17
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

You know, I read an article on realgm not too long ago about the shooting coach who worked with Shaq and the Lakers a few years ago (his name escapes me at the moment) This guy made several comments about Shaq in regards to his attitude when it came to free throws... He said Shaq just didn't care; he always knew he was bigger than the game and just worked on his shot to the point where he could get by... And I believe this guy. Free throws never seemed to mean a damn thing to Shaq, even when the game was on the line. It didn't matter if it's a fundamental part of the game, because he's superman and he'll find a way to win... Well now it seems to have bit him in the ass. I really think if he had put forth his best effort to improving his shooting mechanic, he might've been a 70% FT shooter. But he never did swallow his pride and dedicate himself to improving his game, and that's one of the main reasons why I don't see him as one of the all-time greats. I mean, sure, he IS one of the all-time greats. However, I certainly don't put him in the same category as MJ, Bird, Magic, or even Kareem. Arrogant as all of these guys were, they were never blinded by their pride as to not see their own weaknesses. They gave their hearts, souls and bodies to be the best players they could. None of them ever thought they were "superman"
Old 01-21-2006, 08:43 AM   #18
HexNBA
Golden Member

HexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to all

From the Sun-Sentinel

Quote:
The second loss in as many meetings against San Antonio dropped the Heat to 0-4 against the NBA's ultraelite -- San Antonio, Detroit and Dallas.
More recognition for being excellent
HexNBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 10:22 AM   #19
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Miami sucks. The only winners they have is Wade. Shaq is playing less Fu and more Damp. Williams and Walker are talent without that final step.

Its a nice comment to put us there, but they also could have mentioned other records too

0-2 against the Pacers
0-1 against the Magic
0-1 against Cleveland
0-1 against Denver
0-1 against Toronto
1-1 against NOKC
1-1 against the Lakers
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 11:02 AM   #20
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

i'll still take shaq.
Old 01-21-2006, 11:43 AM   #21
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all

ae -- I'll still take Shaq in a second, but...

it is funny how many journalists were saying that Cuban was an idiot for not trading Nowitzki for Shaq...

I shook my head then and I still do.

Put Your Brand On Everyone's Lips: http://www.java-ads.com
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 12:09 PM   #22
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

with that being said, they will still finish 2nd overall in the east.. and will be a force to be reckon with. they are a team full of vets who are just there for the playoffs anyways

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 12:10 PM   #23
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

hopefully HOPEFULLY, this is our chance to not only make ground but try to distance ourselves from the spurs due to manu's injury.. he cried? jho's injury looked worse to me

Contact Me
Old 01-21-2006, 05:25 PM   #24
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman

it is funny how many journalists were saying that Cuban was an idiot for not trading Nowitzki for Shaq...

No kidding. I wondered why they seemed to think that Shaq's skills would never decline.
Old 01-21-2006, 09:23 PM   #25
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexchange
come on! this is just pathetic. by that logic, you would have wished the same thing for dirk last year.

come on.
i don't wish anything on anyone...what goes around comes around

Dirk is nowhere near the top tier of floppers(ginobili, fisher)...you must be drinking if you think so. Every player in the league flops, whether you like it or not, some(ginobili/fisher) more than others.

Last edited by rakesh.s; 01-21-2006 at 09:24 PM.
Old 01-21-2006, 10:09 PM   #26
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson
You know, I read an article on realgm not too long ago about the shooting coach who worked with Shaq and the Lakers a few years ago (his name escapes me at the moment) This guy made several comments about Shaq in regards to his attitude when it came to free throws... He said Shaq just didn't care; he always knew he was bigger than the game and just worked on his shot to the point where he could get by... And I believe this guy. Free throws never seemed to mean a damn thing to Shaq, even when the game was on the line. It didn't matter if it's a fundamental part of the game, because he's superman and he'll find a way to win... Well now it seems to have bit him in the ass. I really think if he had put forth his best effort to improving his shooting mechanic, he might've been a 70% FT shooter. But he never did swallow his pride and dedicate himself to improving his game, and that's one of the main reasons why I don't see him as one of the all-time greats. I mean, sure, he IS one of the all-time greats. However, I certainly don't put him in the same category as MJ, Bird, Magic, or even Kareem. Arrogant as all of these guys were, they were never blinded by their pride as to not see their own weaknesses. They gave their hearts, souls and bodies to be the best players they could. None of them ever thought they were "superman"
I don't but this...I really do think his wrist is screwed up. I once saw him play horse on the best damn sports show and he couldn't make a shot. His inability to flick his wrist in a smooth fluit motions makes it almost impossible to shoot from beyond five feet. It would be different if he were Tim Duncan who seems to shoot the 15-footer off the glass better than he does FT's.

Now Shaq may act like he doesn't care but that's just Shaq being Shaq. He's embarassed so he either lashed out (like he used to do with Nellie) or acts indifferent.
Old 01-22-2006, 12:16 AM   #27
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Update. According to the SA Express and Pop, Ginobli is only expected to miss 1-2 weeks.

**Another update. Pop said during practice today that he thinks Ginobli might only miss 3 or 4 games.

Here's there schedule for the next 2 weeks:

Jan 22 - vs Denver
Jan 24 - vs Bobcats
Jan 25 - @ Hornets
Jan 28 - vs Timberwolves
Jan 30 - @ Jazz
Feb 01 - @ Portland
Feb 02 - @ Golden State

Not that tough really and after the GS game, they have 5 days off.

Last edited by MavsFanFinley; 01-22-2006 at 12:31 AM.
MavsFanFinley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2006, 05:05 PM   #28
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
hopefully HOPEFULLY, this is our chance to not only make ground but try to distance ourselves from the spurs due to manu's injury.. he cried? jho's injury looked worse to me
they lost today at home against the nuggets
0-1

Contact Me
Old 01-22-2006, 08:07 PM   #29
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman

How can anybody take the most expensive player in the league for the lack of production and making his team-mates better ...shaq. He's done, it's over, he'll never sniff another finals. Unless he loses 50 pounds and that's not ever going to happen.
Old 01-22-2006, 08:10 PM   #30
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
with that being said, they will still finish 2nd overall in the east.. and will be a force to be reckon with. they are a team full of vets who are just there for the playoffs anyways
Yea at 57%!!. On a pace to win a whopping 46 games or so. They'd be about 8th at best in the west without all of those leastern conference teams to win against. They may make it out of the second but it will be lack of competition.
Old 01-22-2006, 08:35 PM   #31
alby
Guru

unfortunately it doesn't work out that way...

Contact Me
Old 01-23-2006, 11:13 AM   #32
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

Quote:
i don't wish anything on anyone...what goes around comes around

Dirk is nowhere near the top tier of floppers(ginobili, fisher)...you must be drinking if you think so. Every player in the league flops, whether you like it or not, some(ginobili/fisher) more than others.
i must be punch drunk then.

dirk is my favorite player in the league, but dirk flopped around quite a bit last year. he flopped more than anyone not named manu last year. this year, that hasn't been the case, but clearly dirk didn't get the benefit of the doubt in the playoffs last year because of a reputation he had around the league of exaggerating contact around the rim instead of actually trying to score.

i think its just very dim witted of anyone to say something like:

Quote:
i don't wish injury on anyone not named kobe, and i think it speaks poorly of you to say something like that.
Old 01-23-2006, 07:15 PM   #33
rakesh.s
Golden Member

Quote:
i must be punch drunk then.

dirk is my favorite player in the league, but dirk flopped around quite a bit last year. he flopped more than anyone not named manu last year. this year, that hasn't been the case, but clearly dirk didn't get the benefit of the doubt in the playoffs last year because of a reputation he had around the league of exaggerating contact around the rim instead of actually trying to score.

i think its just very dim witted of anyone to say something like:

i don't wish injury on anyone not named kobe, and i think it speaks poorly of you to say something like that.
like i said, lay off the booze.

If Dirk had this reputation that you speak of, then why did he get to the line 9 times/game last year?

It speaks poorly of me..right..but it's okay to wish injury on kobe, a guy who has been cleared of rape charges, yet somehow in the eyes of this board is a rapist. Please...

Thank you very much..drive home safely.
Old 01-24-2006, 09:58 AM   #34
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Uh, he wasn't "cleared of rape charges".

The charges were dropped after he reached a settlement with the accuser

There is a pretty big difference there.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 12:34 PM   #35
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

As much as I'd like to believe it, and I'm being the devil's advocate here, losing Ginobili is not really the same as losing Marquis or Stack or Doug. Ginobili is the 2nd best player on that team, so it'd be more fair to compare that to the time we lose Terry to injury.
Old 01-24-2006, 02:02 PM   #36
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

Quote:
like i said, lay off the booze.

If Dirk had this reputation that you speak of, then why did he get to the line 9 times/game last year?

It speaks poorly of me..right..but it's okay to wish injury on kobe, a guy who has been cleared of rape charges, yet somehow in the eyes of this board is a rapist. Please...

Thank you very much..drive home safely.
if there wasn't any doubt about it before, i think its safe to say you are a certified jackass.
Old 01-24-2006, 09:19 PM   #37
rakesh.s
Golden Member

Quote:
if there wasn't any doubt about it before, i think its safe to say you are a certified jackass.
i love it..refute the points with a decent argument. You don't have to resort to name calling.

If memory serves me right, you were a moderator at some point.....priceless.