Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-06-2001, 09:42 PM   #1
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Kinda like Entertainment Tonight's "Where are they now?" specials for past celebrities, I've decided to start a similar thread for past Dallas-Mavs.com posters [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

If you can think of anyone not on the list, feel free to post 'em. And if you know where these once prominent posters have disappeared to, post that too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

DallasMavsFan41
giostar
Hales233
Hoover
Mavs#1Fan
Jordan23TX
NotEnuffEyesToSee
scooterj5
smile_at_me

And some sleepers (don't know why these names come to mind but oh well):

derek harper
Jackalope
Nia [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2001, 09:44 PM   #2
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

zk18

He's at the ESPN VGM board. I'm talking to him right now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2001, 11:11 PM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i think 3 or 4 of these characters are gone as a direct result of one person that posts on this board (that will remain nameless)
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2001, 11:13 PM   #4
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Probably. But since that fool's gone now, I see no reason why these guys don't come back [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2001, 11:23 PM   #5
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

If the person who you are referring to is the same person I think he is, he posted just 3 days ago.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2001, 11:29 PM   #6
djb
Administrator

Yes that did seem a bit odd didn't it.
Old 12-06-2001, 11:32 PM   #7
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

And he wasn't particulary obnoxious which is the thing that I thought was the most odd.
Old 12-07-2001, 12:26 AM   #8
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

fool?
actually, he was pure genius. kept the post count high for the board..

whatever happened to reggiethetachi?
he was a big-time poster
Old 12-07-2001, 11:25 AM   #9
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

How 'bout Flying Tiger? He hasn't been around much either.

Old 12-07-2001, 03:28 PM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

good point.. we need some of the solid people from last season to step up a bit
Old 12-07-2001, 04:33 PM   #11
MFFL
Guru

Flying Tiger has just been too arrogant to spend time with us.

Just kidding [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2001, 04:50 PM   #12
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

MFFL's right...I'm just too good for yall.

Nah...I just have so much home work and crap, but Christmas break is comming up so I should be on some soon. Plus my parents are cheep and pay like $5 for internet so it keeps disconecting and stuff. So if I ever do get on the internet it's just for a little while before I go crazy over the super-slow service.

And while I'm here I just wanted to say that the Lions only lost today so they could be winless until they play the Cowboys in the last game of the season and kill them. Also, I have the same problem I think it was Rob that was talking about it. My grand parents and parents keep asking me what I want for Christmas and I don't know what to tell them. I always need new clothes, but there is no way they could ever pick out anything I would wear. Oh well, you can never have enough underwear.
Old 12-09-2001, 07:01 PM   #13
MFFL
Guru

Tell your parents/grandparents that you want DSL for X-Mas. Both problems solved!
Old 12-10-2001, 05:25 PM   #14
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

Yeah...that'd be great, but they don't see the internet as quite the neccessity that I do.
Old 12-11-2001, 01:38 PM   #15
Najera1411

Najera1411 is on a distinguished road

*EDIT*
Old 12-11-2001, 05:10 PM   #16
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

How can you edit that and not even give us a hint about what he said?
Old 12-11-2001, 05:26 PM   #17
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Refer to his locked thread in the "General Mavs Discussion" forum. That should sum it up for ya [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Old 12-11-2001, 06:04 PM   #18
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Just random comments trying to be an idiot and stir up crap? We've had are fare share of those.
Old 12-12-2001, 01:39 PM   #19
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Basically. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-12-2001, 04:46 PM   #20
Murphy3
Guru

hmm..who would do something like that
Old 12-12-2001, 05:06 PM   #21
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Hmmm...I don't know [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] .

Old 12-12-2001, 07:01 PM   #22
Murphy3
Guru

hey now..don't look at me....whenever i piss someone off..it's usually over some valid maverick point.
i'm not really the type of guy that starts trouble just for the sake of starting trouble
Old 12-12-2001, 07:57 PM   #23
MFFL
Guru

Hell I'm probably making more people mad right now than murph. I'm the one who graded Finley with a C+
Old 12-12-2001, 07:59 PM   #24
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

<< Hell I'm probably making more people mad right now than murph. >>

Is that possible?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k Murph.

Old 12-12-2001, 09:21 PM   #25
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

ya- where is reggiethecheeta???Him and I battled more than Murphy and I do!!! He was a real moron......JMHO
Old 12-13-2001, 10:54 AM   #26
Murphy3
Guru

i might make a few people mad..but my opinions prove to be right way more often than not
Old 12-17-2001, 03:54 AM   #27
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Hey, I'm still here, though I occcasionally go a week or two without checking in. I usually don't reply, but I like to come here and catch up on how you guys are doing. Now that I know you're up for it, perhaps I'll get more vocal. Mind if I sometimes ask elementary questions?
I'm leaving town tomorrow, and won't be able to look in on y'all for a week (maybe two?). I hope you'll all be safe and warm throughout the holiday.
Old 12-17-2001, 10:26 AM   #28
Murphy3
Guru

sure, ask all the elemantary questions that you need..... a couple of guys played the game..so they know everything you'd need to know