Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2009, 12:51 AM   #11
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed in the way it unfolded. I love the back story, I love putting it all together...I'm just not sure I wanted to hear it from Anders on his brain-death bed.

Ellen was great...those Cylons have some real issues...she slept with her son who was designed to look like her Dad..gross!

The backstory really supported the idea the all humans were Cylons to begin with. Good call Flaco.

So....Kara is a cylon baby??? That's the guess I'm reading on TWOP. Its a better explanation than time travel.

P.S. Cavil has been underutilized. His rant about his "human" limitations was probably my favorite part of the episode.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 02-15-2009 at 12:53 AM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
excellent television, your mom is a cylon