Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-24-2005, 03:36 PM   #1
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default Proverb generator............Generate your own proverbs........;)

Proverb generator

One of my favorites is:

All roads lead to Caliente. ..........................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-24-2005, 03:40 PM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Proverb generator............Generate your own proverbs........;)

The female of the species is more deadly than the Basketball.
Old 01-24-2005, 03:54 PM   #3
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Old shoulders die hard.
Old 01-24-2005, 05:03 PM   #4
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of
Default RE:Proverb generator............Generate your own proverbs........;)

A man's home is his horny. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 05:35 PM   #5
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Fight fire with apes
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 05:47 PM   #6
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

U2 before pleasure.
Old 01-24-2005, 05:54 PM   #7
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

"Man must stand on hill side for long time before (a) birthday wish for U2 flys into his mouth."

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 06:04 PM   #8
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

He that is master of himself will soon be master of his dunking duetschman.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 06:06 PM   #9
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

A Monica Lewinsky a day keeps the doctor away.
Old 01-24-2005, 11:36 PM   #10
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Dallas Mavericks makes the heart grow fonder.

Damn Skippy.
Old 01-24-2005, 11:37 PM   #11
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

You can't make an omlet without breaking hippies.
Old 01-25-2005, 02:59 AM   #12
mavs413
Golden Member

mavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the rough

When the cat's away the Dallas Mavericks will play.

It doesnt make sense, but it sounds kinda cool.
mavs413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 02:42 PM   #13
vjz

vjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nice

Two Rocks are better than one.
vjz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 07:28 AM   #14
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

You scratch my raefformvp and I'll scratch yours???

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 08:24 AM   #15
mercury_rev

mercury_rev will become famous soon enough

All's fair in love and war, and what we have here is a failure to communicate.

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw cocks.
mercury_rev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2005, 06:55 PM   #16
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Always look on the chocolate side of life.

I got out of control with my name in the generator. It was just so hilarious!

As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool returns to his smiles. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

The proof of the smiles is in the eating. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Smiles is the root of all evil. [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

All that glitters is smiles. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

A smiles's place is in the home. [img]i/expressions/anim_roller.gif[/img]

You can't have your smiles and eat it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

He that is master of himself will soon be master of his smiles. [img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img]

Smiles before pleasure. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-27-2005, 07:43 PM   #17
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Ay, Smiles!
Old 01-27-2005, 08:30 PM   #18
bricklayer

bricklayer is a jewel in the roughbricklayer is a jewel in the roughbricklayer is a jewel in the roughbricklayer is a jewel in the rough

A bricklayer and his money are soon parted.
Old 01-28-2005, 12:08 AM   #19
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw spank monkeys.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 12:08 AM   #20
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Laughter is the best spank monkey.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 01-28-2005, 12:09 AM   #21
sike
The Preacha

One good spank monkey deserves another.

(this troubled me)

Old 01-28-2005, 12:10 AM   #22
sike
The Preacha

Don't wear out your spank monkey.

they wear out?!

Old 01-28-2005, 12:10 AM   #23
sike
The Preacha

Many hands make light spank monkey.

(interesting....I think I see your point)

Old 01-28-2005, 12:40 AM   #24
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

Better the freakin' hippies you know than the freakin' hippies you don't.

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 01:02 AM   #25
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

"Early to bed and early to rise, makes an ashlee simpson lip-synching healthy wealthy and wise."
Old 01-28-2005, 01:17 AM   #26
chumdawg
Guru

"Don't you know you gotta...shock the spank monkey."

I didn't even need the generator for that one!
Old 02-02-2005, 03:47 PM   #27
samoan-maverick

samoan-maverick is on a distinguished road

A women's place is on the samoan-maverick.