Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-13-2005, 09:45 PM   #1
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Windmill Signatures

Hey, everybody. Just to let you guys know, I will be taking some requests on signatures pretty soon. This means that anyone who is a member here at Dallas-Mavs.com can post a request for a signature of their choice.

I will, however, be making some guidelines on what can be requested. Since this is a basketball forum I think it's only logical to be making basketball sigs here for now. I will also accept request for name signatures (Sigs with your username). I am sort of new at making sigs and that is why I have come here to pollish my skills, so don't expect any really fantastic sigs out of me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] For now I will only be doing image signatures.

Here is what I will be looking for in a request:

Image: Can be player or some sort of image that you provide. (It helps a lot if you already have an image to give me)

Dimesnions: Since there doesn't appear to be a signature size guidline on this forum (It may be comming soon), I suppose any size will be acceptable. (Just not really huge)

Main Colors/Theme: Which colors do you want primarily.

Special Text/Phrases: Anything that you want written on the signature.

Photo Style: Player in action, brightness/darkness, moving, still image, speed effects, etc.

I will be taking requests possibly some time at the end of this week. I have a little more time on the weekends. I am doing this out of kindness so please give me time to make the sigs. At first I may only take two or three requests at a time after which I will post a message to suspend any other requests.

Here are some prototypes that may give you an idea of what I am capable of as of right now. The people I made these sigs for may feel free to use them or request a new one at a later time. My images are hosted by Photobucket

Thank You, have fun with the sigs. Go Mavs!

Put this in the Dallas-Mavs Stuff section if needed.
Old 10-13-2005, 10:29 PM   #2
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Windmill Signatures

you really have some talent there-- more than me.

you should show me how you get those awesome patterns and nice looking text
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 11:05 PM   #3
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Windmill Signatures

Thats awesome. When you start making up for people, if you have time I would like to be on the list. If you are too busy with others its cool though. Just whenever you have time if you feel like it pm me. If not oh well, those are nice.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 11:48 PM   #4
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Put me on the list- those are badass, Windmill. I'm totally impressed!
Old 10-14-2005, 04:30 PM   #5
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I am accepting three requests as of right now.

The first will be Five-ofan and then Xerxes. That leaves room for one other person.

You guys will need to provide some info about the type of signature you want and post it here. For those you who are left out, there will be opportunities at other times.
Old 10-14-2005, 04:45 PM   #6
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

that is freakin sweet!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 05:04 PM   #7
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

I have no clue how to post an image on here, I tried and it didnt work last time. There is a picture of Dirk dunking on Rasho Nesterovic that I would like to use if its possible. Thanks If you want, I can email it to you or Ill give you a link to my blog and you can get if off of there. That just needs to be in there somewhere. Other than that it is up to you. I love the first ones you did so I will trust your creative judgement.
Old 10-14-2005, 06:39 PM   #8
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I'd slap that new sig in...but I can't figure out how! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 10-14-2005, 06:40 PM   #9
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Special order?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 06:51 PM   #10
Windmill360
Diamond Member

There are two ways to slap on a sig.

1) Right click the image and click Save Picture As... Then go to an image hosting site such as
Photobucket or Image Shack, etc. You will need to register if you do not already have an album. These kind of hosting pages are free. From there you can browse from your pictures and upload them onto this image hosting sites. Rich click the image again > select properties > copy the address (URL).

Once you have done that come to dallas-mavs.com > press profile > Scroll down to Signature and paste the address (URL) in that box. Remember, since this is an image you need to have the image brackets around the URL like this: [IMG ]address[ /IMG]. Then click Update Profile and your image should be loaded.

2) The second way of doing this is to go straight to the image > Right click > Properties > Do the same as above. Since your sig is already being hosted, Sike, you can do it this way. You can always go back and host it yourself with your own album at Photobucket.
Old 10-14-2005, 07:00 PM   #11
sike
The Preacha

I am so black....

uh...mods?

Old 10-14-2005, 08:52 PM   #12
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice moustache sike. hahahaha
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 01:13 AM   #13
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/jorge3000/SikesSigcopy.jpg[/IMG]

just add the [ to the beginning

And if there is a mod around that isnt busy, I'd love to get my custom icon put on. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

P.S. Im standing in solidarity with Sike on this one. Free the alien!!
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 09:15 AM   #14
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Nevermind.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 09:17 AM   #15
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
I am so black....

uh...mods?
Send a PM to DJ. He's the only one that can do that.
Old 10-15-2005, 10:55 AM   #16
sike
The Preacha

thanks so much for the "oop" EL...I would have never figured that one out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

and thanks again to windy....very cool stuff!

Old 10-15-2005, 12:28 PM   #17
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Ok I got sigs comming up for: Five-ofan, Xerxes, and OzMavs.

PM me to tell me what you want on your sig Xerxes, or post it here.

Old 10-15-2005, 12:33 PM   #18
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: Windmill360°
Ok I got sigs comming up for: Five-ofan, Xerxes, and OzMavs.

PM me to tell me what you want on your sig Xerxes, or post it here.
I'm sure he'll want something having to do with two men...probably sweaty at that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-15-2005, 01:50 PM   #19
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Here is Five-ofan's sig:

Link

Quote:
I'm sure he'll want something having to do with two men...probably sweaty at that.
I'll take note of that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2005, 03:09 PM   #20
Five-ofan
Guru

Awesome, thanks.
Old 10-16-2005, 12:20 AM   #21
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

hopefully i will be in the second batch of sigs? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2005, 07:36 PM   #22
Windmill360
Diamond Member

For Xerxes:
You can use whichever.

Link

Updated:

Updated Link
Old 10-16-2005, 08:46 PM   #23
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

You're my hero, WM360! That's so cool. Thank you thank you thank you...
Old 10-16-2005, 09:16 PM   #24
sike
The Preacha

that is far too cool for sexy!

Old 10-16-2005, 09:20 PM   #25
XERXES
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
that is far too cool for sexy!

such a standard does not exist!
Old 10-16-2005, 09:27 PM   #26
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: XERXES
You're my hero, WM360! That's so cool. Thank you thank you thank you...
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

OzMavs:

Link
Old 10-17-2005, 12:08 AM   #27
Five-ofan
Guru

Did you make Alby's too? They are all awesome but that is just incredible. You definitely have talent.
Old 10-17-2005, 12:15 AM   #28
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

i actually got this sig off the net [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

still waiting for mine to be made =P

Contact Me
Old 10-17-2005, 03:09 PM   #29
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Making sigs for:

Alby, and two more people.

Alby, you want the theme colors to be like the yellowish one you had right?
Old 10-17-2005, 03:36 PM   #30
alby
Guru

that or the blue/green/white of the mavs (be subtle w the green)

can u try both?

Contact Me
Old 10-17-2005, 06:24 PM   #31
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Alby:

Link

Link
Old 10-17-2005, 06:28 PM   #32
sike
The Preacha

dang fool...you simply rock windy!

Old 10-17-2005, 07:29 PM   #33
alby
Guru

holy cow those are nice, thanks! =]

whats over aj's armpit, and jerry stackhouse's face?

Contact Me
Old 10-17-2005, 11:48 PM   #34
Five-ofan
Guru

The awesomeness continues
Old 10-18-2005, 11:05 PM   #35
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Oh man, these are supercool. Let me on the bandwagon. Do we PM requests?

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 11:08 PM   #36
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: alby
windmill?

Contact Me
Old 10-18-2005, 11:31 PM   #37
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold

Windmill, count me in as another member bowing down to your sig. greatness.

I guess I'll just request a Marquis or a Marquis and Josh tandom type layout.

Any color will do, whatever you feel like using.

PM me if you got any problems or questions.

You da man
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 11:32 PM   #38
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: rabbitproof
Oh man, these are supercool. Let me on the bandwagon. Do we PM requests?
Bayliss, rabbitproof and Murph3 are next. To send a PM simply go to the upper right corner of this post and look for the PM sign (The lock symbol).

Quote:
Quote:
windmill?

Those were part of the honeycomb effect that was layered on top.

Here is one without:

Old 10-19-2005, 12:41 AM   #39
alby
Guru

oh i see, thanks alot

sorry to trouble you

Contact Me
Old 10-19-2005, 07:36 AM   #40
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Windmill, thanks very much mate. This looks absolutely fantastic!!

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote