Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-04-2011, 02:50 AM   #1
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of
Default GDT: Portland at Dallas 7:30 PM CST

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/preview?gid=2011010406

With a difficult homestand this week, the Dallas Mavericks are hoping Dirk Nowitzki(notes) returns quickly. The likelihood of Caron Butler(notes) playing, however, appears to be remote.

The Mavericks may be without two of their top scorers as they face the Portland Trail Blazers and one of the league’s best scoring defenses Tuesday night.

Dallas (25-8) snapped a three-game losing streak with a 104-95 victory at Cleveland on Sunday, winning for the first time since Nowitzki sprained his knee last Monday.

It was also the first game for the Mavericks without Butler after he went down with a knee injury in a 99-87 loss at Milwaukee on Saturday. Butler may have suffered a torn tendon that could keep him out at least a couple of months.

Official MRI results have not been released, and Butler flew from Milwaukee to Dallas on Sunday to undergo tests.

“Anyone who speculates beyond that should be very careful in what they do because it could have ramifications,” coach Rick Carlisle said.

Butler is third on the team with 15.0 points per game.

While Nowitzki, averaging 24.1 points and 7.4 rebounds, could return soon, it’s not certain if he’ll be available Tuesday. Butler and Nowitzki played a big part in a 103-98 home win over Portland on Dec. 15, as Butler had a team-high 23 points and Nowitzki scored 12 of his 21 in the final quarter.

The injuries come at an especially difficult time with the Mavericks hosting the Trail Blazers (18-16), Oklahoma City and Orlando this week. However, Dallas hopes to continue getting multiple contributions as it did against Cleveland.

Shawn Marion(notes) returned after he missed the previous game with a thigh injury and scored a season-high 22 points, shooting 11 of 16 from the field. DeShawn Stevenson(notes) also set a season best with 21 points while Tyson Chandler(notes) had 14 points and 14 rebounds.

The Mavericks averaged 85.3 points in the three losses and were outrebounded by an average of 14.0. They had a 37-34 advantage on the glass Sunday.

“I didn’t have a choice but to suck it up and do what I had to do,” Marion told the Mavericks’ official website. “It felt better today, so I was like, ‘I’ve got to go.’ I didn’t even question it. … My teammates were there to support me.”

Marion will try to help Dallas cool off the surging Trail Blazers, who have overcome their own injury problems, including one to Brandon Roy(notes), out indefinitely with knee troubles.

Portland has won two straight and six of eight. It defeated Houston 100-85 Sunday - the fourth consecutive opponent held to 95 or fewer points.

Coming off a 100-89 victory over Utah on Thursday, the Blazers had another solid defensive performance against the Rockets, holding them to 14 points in the third quarter and 37 in the second half.

LaMarcus Aldridge(notes) had 25 points and 11 rebounds while Nicolas Batum(notes) added a season-high 21 points.

“Our chemistry has gotten better,” Aldridge said. “I think guys are really figuring out their roles.”

The Blazers may be tested this week, though. Portland is beginning a three-game trip in a place it has lost 12 of 14 and is 6-13 on the road, giving up 97.2 points per game compared to 91.2 at home.

“When we are here at the Rose Garden we are consistent,” center Marcus Camby(notes) said. “We win a couple and get momentum from it. Then we go out on the road and lose a few. We have to change that.”
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2011, 04:15 AM   #2
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

This one needs a sticky.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:21 AM   #3
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

This is the official GDT!

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:56 AM   #4
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Any word on Dirk?
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:01 AM   #5
Fragism

Fragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to behold

I hope they bring Mahinmi into the game to defend Aldridge.
Fragism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:00 AM   #6
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, mavs777 made THREE duplicate threads when this one was already up.

Do any of the mods even post here anymore? I think we need new ones...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:04 AM   #7
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait to see Dirk vs. Oden tonight!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:13 AM   #8
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Can't wait to see Dirk vs. Oden tonight!
Good one. Really made me smile. Thank you
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:24 AM   #9
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow, mavs777 made THREE duplicate threads when this one was already up.

I got a temporary ban because i used the full F word and this dude can do whatever he wants in here...funny
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:33 AM   #10
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

With Dirk out, we try to carry our offense with 3s. 26 attempts per game in that 4-game span without Dirk. Our season-avg is slightly above 20 and Orlando ranks 1st with 24.6 in that category. Portland is an above the average team defending the 3pt-shot. So better keep your fingers crossed that we find bottom from behind the arc.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:23 AM   #11
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Jan. 4, 2011
Portland @ Dallas--Bill Spooner, Brian Forte, Eric Lewis

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:38 AM   #12
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I volunteer.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 10:58 AM   #13
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I got a temporary ban because i used the full F word and this dude can do whatever he wants in here...funny
tattletale

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:18 PM   #14
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I think we're still trying to figure out if mavs777 is a human or not. And if he is, just exactly what kind of "special" is he?
Old 01-04-2011, 12:20 PM   #15
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Per Carlisle at shootaround, dirk is out tonight and a caron update will hopefully come today.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:22 PM   #16
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Per Carlisle at shootaround, dirk is out tonight and a caron update will hopefully come today.
Why?noooooooo!!!

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:24 PM   #17
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41mvp View Post
Why?noooooooo!!!
Guy... calm down.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:26 PM   #18
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why?noooooooo!!!
The playoffs starts today or what is the matter with you?
Old 01-04-2011, 01:29 PM   #19
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
I want win today that's all

Old 01-04-2011, 01:29 PM   #20
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Carlisle did say Lieberman did a great job with Jones in Frisco and he got solid work at the 2 and a new opportunity at playing the point and that could prove to be very valuable experience going forward.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 01-04-2011 at 01:29 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:29 PM   #21
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

BG...How far away is Dirk, exactly? Does he even take any shootaround? I don't suppose you'd get anyone to give you an estimate at this point...?
Old 01-04-2011, 01:39 PM   #22
41mvp
Golden Member

Go Mavs!!!
I believe!!!

Old 01-04-2011, 01:40 PM   #23
Kante
Diamond Member

Quote:
I want win today that's all
What´s so important at this game tonight?
Old 01-04-2011, 01:41 PM   #24
41mvp
Golden Member

Quote:
What´s so important at this game tonight?
everything.I like when we win.And you?

Last edited by 41mvp; 01-04-2011 at 01:54 PM.
Old 01-04-2011, 01:42 PM   #25
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
BG...How far away is Dirk, exactly? Does he even take any shootaround? I don't suppose you'd get anyone to give you an estimate at this point...?
"No update on Dirk," Carlisle said. "When Dirk's ready to play, we'll let everybody know when he's ready to play. In the meantime, he's making gradual progress, but that's going to be it. We're not going to have a daily Dirk update, Dirk watch."

That was the response to what exactly Dirk is doing in practice. He walked by us as we were going on the court and he had a good sweat built up...so he's close. My hunch is he's back Thursday.
Old 01-04-2011, 01:43 PM   #26
tsar

tsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
"No update on Dirk," Carlisle said. "When Dirk's ready to play, we'll let everybody know when he's ready to play. In the meantime, he's making gradual progress, but that's going to be it. We're not going to have a daily Dirk update, Dirk watch."

That was the response to what exactly Dirk is doing in practice. He walked by us as we were going on the court and he had a good sweat built up...so he's close. My hunch is he's back Thursday.
I <3 you. No homo.
Old 01-04-2011, 01:56 PM   #27
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

The key is Aldridge and not letting any of there 3 guards explode (Mathews, Roy, and Miller)

After a slow start to the year Aldridge is averaging 25.3 ppg in his last 9, 9.9 RPG, 54% shooting
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:58 PM   #28
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
At least he's working up a sweat on the court.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:59 PM   #29
Kante
Diamond Member

Quote:
everything.I like when we win.And you?
Sure, winning is fun but i take a few more games without Dirk and the risk to lose some of them just to get him 100%!
Old 01-04-2011, 02:07 PM   #30
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
The key is Aldridge and not letting any of there 3 guards explode (Mathews, Roy, and Miller)

After a slow start to the year Aldridge is averaging 25.3 ppg in his last 9, 9.9 RPG, 54% shooting
Yea, same game plan as Orlando, let the big man get his, tired legs late in the fourth. Stay at home with the shooters.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 02:08 PM   #31
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsar View Post
I <3 you. No homo.
thank you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post

"I don't mind him getting numbers and shooting a lot of shots if we keep them down to a low percentage and get a win," said Chandler about going up against Aldridge. “We know he’s gonna come with big energy, because it’s his hometown, but we’ve got to make sure we finish the job this time and make things tough on him.”
Old 01-04-2011, 02:11 PM   #32
41mvp
Golden Member

Quote:
Sure, winning is fun but i take a few more games without Dirk and the risk to lose some of them just to get him 100%!
right!He return when he'll be ready.

Last edited by 41mvp; 01-04-2011 at 02:12 PM.
Old 01-04-2011, 02:49 PM   #33
deamon
Golden Member

deamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these parts

Quote:
So what we will have Dirk in April?
Don't know what Butler or Roddy will play like after injuries. Still 1st round and out.
Go Mavs, RS warriors.
deamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:01 PM   #34
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I, obviously, really hope we win this game.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 03:20 PM   #35
Kante
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deamon View Post
So what we will have Dirk in April?
Don't know what Butler or Roddy will play like after injuries. Still 1st round and out.
Go Mavs, RS warriors.
You suck! Go back to spurstalk...

Last edited by Kante; 01-04-2011 at 03:24 PM.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:36 PM   #36
deamon
Golden Member

deamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these parts

I was on Mavstalk before this forum, but Spurstalk? Didn't even know something like that exist. Looks like you was there - Kante the San Antonio villager.
deamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 04:51 PM   #37
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deamon View Post
I was on Mavstalk before this forum, but Spurstalk? Didn't even know something like that exist. Looks like you was there - Kante the San Antonio villager.
surprise surprise
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 04:59 PM   #38
BGMaverick9
Guru

The game is allllmost becoming secondary to all the news and initial waves of thoughts in the Mavericks organization to the tough news today.
Old 01-04-2011, 06:30 PM   #39
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

No dirk or butler tonight (or ever again). Fortunately I think we can take Portland with what we got. We need another Jkidd triple double, 20 rebs from TC and another 29 from JJB. Also, we need JT to shoot over 5% as well.
jcm28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:35 PM   #40
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcm28 View Post
No dirk or butler tonight (or ever again). Fortunately I think we can take Portland with what we got. We need another Jkidd triple double, 20 rebs from TC and another 29 from JJB. Also, we need JT to shoot over 5% as well.
Bad combination of words to put in a single sentence. The basketball gods might misinterpret your meaning.