Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-05-2011, 09:59 PM   #1161
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

JJ really fucked us tonight. Why is it that he cannot pass to Dirk? And once again, fucking turnovers. We started playing good solid defense too late.
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2011, 10:06 PM   #1162
irishock
Banned

irishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these parts

I've been trying to say all along that despite Breen and Jackson hyping Barea, he really damn fucking sucks and is a terrible teammate.

Also, Jason Terry should have been waived 5 years ago. WHY IS HE STILL HERE
irishock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:21 PM   #1163
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

Going forward Kidd MUST get 40 mins every game.
MascisMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:47 PM   #1164
waterking

waterking is on a distinguished road

It ain't JJB and it ain't Peja that is beating the Mavs. It is Jason Terry. Terry is the #2 shooter on this team, the one that is supposed to be a closer, the guy that leads the crowd and he, basically, has shot the Mavs out of leads as well as out of comebacks. I will be at Game 4 on Tuesday and I just pray that Carlisle finds a way to get someone else to step up and support Dirk in the offense...Marion cannot do it every game...never has been able to. He deserves kudos for all he has done while Terry is the one that has proven the fact that he is extremely expendable. If the Mavs lose this series you can be sure that Terry was the reason.

Go Mavs.
waterking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:55 PM   #1165
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsjunkie View Post
Look, these heat have 3 super stars we have 1. At some point the talent is going to take over. And if we are not going to get any help from our 3 point shooters like Terry, then we're done.
Bosh is not a superstar
Old 06-05-2011, 11:30 PM   #1166
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Barea absolutely killed us when he came into the game in the 2nd quarter. It went from a close game to down double digits in a couple of minutes. Jet clanked them at the end, but that's not really a surprise.

The most frustrating thing for me was to watch the Mavs continuously claw back to even only to have Carlisle sub in the backups and watch the Heat push the lead back to 7 or so. This is the finals!!! Play your starters extended minutes! If you're gonna lose, go down swinging with your best lineup in the game running on fumes.

Anybody else miss Haywood during the first qarter layup drill? It's hard to be too tough on Chandler because of no backup, but it was painful to watch. In the end, you can't keep playing from behind. It'll get you beat, and it did. :-(

Last edited by turin; 06-05-2011 at 11:36 PM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:41 AM   #1167
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

JJB probably didn't do any more damage offensively than shawn did. He took his open 3's and didn't make 'em. The 4 turnovers obviously hurt. I know shawn doesn't hurt us defensively but 4-12, that's jet'esque.. Jet didn't shoot a bunch of threes tonight which I'm thankful for.

RC is going to have to find away to keep peja on the court or forget about him, 6minutes total is pretty ridiculous...

14 turnovers didn't seem inordinate to me actually....just untimely and they do make you pay.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 11:34 PM   #1168
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

So...did anyone go to Game 3?

Do you have any advice about how I go to game four and not just...I don't know...just sort of be physically ill the whole time? I am pretty sure I am going to be physically ill.

I am going to take in the moment, and soak in being at an NBA Finals game but at the same time...yeah. Illness. I am already ill just thinking about game 4 in general.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:43 PM   #1169
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post

Do you have any advice about how I go to game four and not just...I don't know...just sort of be physically ill the whole time? I am pretty sure I am going to be physically ill.

I am going to take in the moment, and soak in being at an NBA Finals game but at the same time...yeah. Illness. I am already ill just thinking about game 4 in general.
Drink heavily.

But not too heavily. That would be counterproductive to your goal.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:02 AM   #1170
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Sure I did.. Get your ass in there, drink a lot and scream your ass off. For how tough it is for the fans it's ten times that for the guys.. No time to quit.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 06-07-2011, 12:07 AM   #1171
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

El Jimador tequila bar outside section 332. It brought me victory against portland in round one... I see what I must do.
Old 06-07-2011, 12:37 AM   #1172
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a Hefe-Station in the AAC, too ?
Old 06-07-2011, 08:54 AM   #1173
dude1394
Guru

Is a heft-station a Wheat beer bar. Not sure but there are all kinds of adult beverages.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:42 PM   #1174
dude1394
Guru

Quote:

How did that work out for you?