Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 11-10-2006, 05:38 PM   #1
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nebraska Cornhuskers @ Texas A&M (2:30PM CST)

With a win over the Aggies the Cornhuskers will earn the right to be destroyed by Texas in the Big 12 game.

So put some vMoney on it!!!!
Old 11-10-2006, 05:46 PM   #2
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

I will be there tomorrow when it all goes down.

da dada da da du dada da da du da da da!!
"Goodbye to texas university..so long to the orange and the white"
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 12:05 AM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

the fAggies will be destroyed.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 12:35 AM   #4
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

We win this game tomorrow, no doubt. It is a shame that we don't have a Big 12 Quarterback like I thought we had. We have a SWC Quarterback. Otherwise, I think we would give Texas a run for their money next week.
Old 11-11-2006, 12:48 AM   #5
Drbio
Banned

The fAggies won't come within 25 points of t.u.
Old 11-11-2006, 01:02 AM   #6
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I never grow tired of how much college football means to everyone in this silly state..... its so amusing
Old 11-11-2006, 01:28 AM   #7
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I never grow tired of how much college football means to everyone in this silly state..... its so amusing
Silly State? Man........ man, oh man..... That hurt me, but only because I like you..... Resorting to ragging on Texas.....

Ouch.
Old 11-11-2006, 03:00 AM   #8
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
We win this game tomorrow, no doubt. It is a shame that we don't have a Big 12 Quarterback like I thought we had. We have a SWC Quarterback. Otherwise, I think we would give Texas a run for their money next week.
You realize that during the fran Era, aTm is 0-8 against UT, OU, and Nebraska Combined. Ill put my vbookie money on that proud tradition rolling on.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 10:35 AM   #9
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

A and M hasn't beat TExas since they got rid of R C Slocum. They haven't won a big 12 title either? I still think they beat NEbraska at home. They better anyway.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 11:42 AM   #10
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
You realize that during the fran Era, aTm is 0-8 against UT, OU, and Nebraska Combined. Ill put my vbookie money on that proud tradition rolling on.
5-0, how in the hell would I not realize that? Do you know how to have a conversation? If not, don't quote my message in your rants.
Old 11-11-2006, 12:03 PM   #11
Drbio
Banned

Once again Nemesis unravels at nothing. Typical.
Old 11-11-2006, 02:58 PM   #12
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
5-0, how in the hell would I not realize that? Do you know how to have a conversation? If not, don't quote my message in your rants.
Ah the truth really stings....Ouch..
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 04:01 PM   #13
Drbio
Banned

Uh oh....fAggies slip up and allow an opening touchdown drive.
Old 11-11-2006, 04:06 PM   #14
Drbio
Banned

Nice drive by the Ags to tie and then some dipshat hits a Nebraska player 8 yards out of bounds. What an idiot. But then again idiocy is an aggy tradition.
Old 11-11-2006, 04:43 PM   #15
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Great sack by the Aggies. They needed that one. Still an uphill battle though.
Old 11-11-2006, 04:44 PM   #16
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well if you realize that then why would you say you win this game no doubt?
Old 11-11-2006, 04:55 PM   #17
Five-ofan
Guru

BTW nemesis I think you need to realize something, the first D1 college football game I went to was an aTm game. I have been to as many aTm games as any other school including tech which i went to for a while. (I can get free tickets fairly often because my best friends dad is aTms Swimming coach) I dont hate aTm, but in the fran era your money is fairly safe if you put it on any good team the aggies are playing.
Old 11-11-2006, 04:56 PM   #18
Five-ofan
Guru

Who put 50 vbookie bucks on the aggies and made it private?
Old 11-11-2006, 05:00 PM   #19
Five-ofan
Guru

Good God how stupid can you get, line up in the eye and give the ball to your 275 lb tailback. Stupid stupid stupid. You think they could fire fran in the middle of a game? Maybe they could have someone come out of the stands and coach. You know with the aggie traditions and all. Its not like they could do any worse...

Last edited by Five-ofan; 11-11-2006 at 05:01 PM.
Old 11-11-2006, 06:02 PM   #20
Five-ofan
Guru

Um repeat my last comments.
Old 11-11-2006, 06:23 PM   #21
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

This defense by the Ags have really stepped up, this is A&ms game now
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 06:23 PM   #22
Five-ofan
Guru

Yep, they are overcoming their coaches stupidity.

Why do they keep putting it in Mcgees hands? He has been horrific in this game.

Last edited by Five-ofan; 11-11-2006 at 06:24 PM.
Old 11-11-2006, 06:25 PM   #23
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

Ummm, how come Nebraska sucks at tackling all of a sudden?
McGee is down!
Old 11-11-2006, 06:26 PM   #24
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanatik33
Ummm, how come Nebraska sucks at tackling all of a sudden?
McGee is down!
Not mcgee, an olineman. To be honest im more interested in Floridas game, they are losing and if they lose an OSU win over Michigan puts UT in the national title game. (assuming they take care of their own business which isnt a given)
Old 11-11-2006, 06:27 PM   #25
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

The coach wasn't so stupid with that play call right there....the pitch and pass
Old 11-11-2006, 06:27 PM   #26
Five-ofan
Guru

what a play.
Old 11-11-2006, 06:28 PM   #27
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

Quote:
Not mcgee, an olineman. To be honest im more interested in Floridas game, they are losing and if they lose an OSU win over Michigan puts UT in the national title game. (assuming they take care of their own business which isnt a given)
Are you sure that would put Texas ahead of Michigan?
Old 11-11-2006, 06:29 PM   #28
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

What happened. I go away for ahwile and now the Aggies are back in it?
Old 11-11-2006, 06:32 PM   #29
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Are you sure that would put Texas ahead of Michigan?
YES. Im 100% certain, plus michigan is gonna lose by ALOT so it wont matter.
Old 11-11-2006, 06:32 PM   #30
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog
What happened. I go away for ahwile and now the Aggies are back in it?
Aggies defense became incredible....Huskers cant tackle anymore. A qb draw for 57 yards got them their first TD, and then a pitch and then a risky fleaflicker put the ball on the 5...they scored and there ya go
Old 11-11-2006, 06:33 PM   #31
purplefrog
Platinum Member

Wow!
Old 11-11-2006, 06:34 PM   #32
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

Quote:
YES. Im 100% certain, plus michigan is gonna lose by ALOT so it wont matter.
What would happen if Buckeyes win in a close one? Both would just have one loss to the same team, I don't see how UT could be ranked any better
Old 11-11-2006, 06:34 PM   #33
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

Are you a TCU graduate purplefrog?
Old 11-11-2006, 06:35 PM   #34
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
What would happen if Buckeyes win in a close one? Both would just have one loss to the same team, I don't see how UT could be ranked any better
If the buckeyes lose close or not, they should stay ahead of UT. Its not gonna happen barring a troy smith injury though.
Old 11-11-2006, 06:35 PM   #35
purplefrog
Platinum Member

No, I work in Froggieland.

Last edited by purplefrog; 11-11-2006 at 06:36 PM.
purplefrog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 06:36 PM   #36
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

Haha, ok...i'm a freshman there right now
Old 11-11-2006, 06:38 PM   #37
purplefrog
Platinum Member

Great. Have you picked a major yet?
Old 11-11-2006, 06:39 PM   #38
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Haha, ok...i'm a freshman there right now
A friend of mine is a starting LB for TCU.
Old 11-11-2006, 06:39 PM   #39
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

I'm doing RTVF to do sports broadcasting
Old 11-11-2006, 06:40 PM   #40
purplefrog
Platinum Member

The Frogs are starting to come back, hopefully they will have a 10 win season.