Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-18-2008, 02:38 PM   #41
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof
Not only do I want a win, I want us to contain Kobe for once.

They are without Bynum and Gasol, winning should be a given.
one question: will Avery double team?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2008, 02:45 PM   #42
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof
Not only do I want a win, I want us to contain Kobe for once...
Quoted from EVERY coaching staff in the NBA...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 02:45 PM   #43
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

^wrong thread sike!
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 02:49 PM   #44
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
Quoted from EVERY coaching staff in the NBA...

personally...I'd be happy with a win any way it comes....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 03-18-2008, 02:54 PM   #45
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
I won't, its time they start crushing teams and blowing them out. We have everything we need to whoopazz its up to the guys to execute now...
Old 03-18-2008, 02:55 PM   #46
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Amen, brutha!

Old 03-18-2008, 02:59 PM   #47
sike
The Preacha

I am pretty pumped for this game!!!!

Freakin GO MAVS!

Old 03-18-2008, 03:02 PM   #48
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't matter if we win by 1 or by 30. Not saying I wouldn't prefer the latter, but a W is a W at this point.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 03:02 PM   #49
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

i just hope some scrub like Jordan Farmar or Sasha doesn't put up a 30+ point game. It always happends to us that some douche decides to have a career game vs the mavs.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy

Last edited by Rick41; 03-18-2008 at 03:02 PM.
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 03:19 PM   #50
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Game Links for Sopcast:

Link1 (388 Kbps)
Link2 (233 Kbps)

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 03:21 PM   #51
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

It is one thing for the Celtics to come in and beat one of the best on the other teams home floor but it is a must to defend your home floor and against a good team and a team that is missing both Bynum and Gasol.

The Lakers will probably play GS and Phx style with trying to get Kobe to the ft line about 25 or 30 times tonight. We must pound them in the paint and score alot at point blank range and get them in foul trouble.

These are the games where Avery doesn't make teams match him when he has the advantage but he rather Nelson show him up, Riley and even Phil Jackson has. We have centers, they don't. The only way they can win is up and down fast, Kobe going to the rim everytime, and "making Avery play small ball" and in the past Avery says ok, we will sit our big guys and play small with you.

This is a huge statement game. This is a must game for us. To show we can beat a good team and the Lakers will say our guys was out and we was suppose to lose but if they win, they can say they can't beat us with non starters. No matter they are good but we need to win this game and Avery needs to coach.

It is a possibility we can beat them in a full run up and down small ball game but the advantage goes to them. Why play them in a game and give your advantage away? Dampier, Bass, Magloire, Dirk and even Howard down low, all over the boards, scorring from point blank range puts alot of pressure on Kobe and Odom. To the point they must swipe at and foul. I expect a win and i hope we do and it is a big game. The standings from 1 to 8 is so close.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 03:31 PM   #52
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janett_Reno
It is one thing for the Celtics to come in and beat one of the best on the other teams home floor but it is a must to defend your home floor and against a good team and a team that is missing both Bynum and Gasol.

The Lakers will probably play GS and Phx style with trying to get Kobe to the ft line about 25 or 30 times tonight. We must pound them in the paint and score alot at point blank range and get them in foul trouble.

These are the games where Avery doesn't make teams match him when he has the advantage but he rather Nelson show him up, Riley and even Phil Jackson has. We have centers, they don't. The only way they can win is up and down fast, Kobe going to the rim everytime, and "making Avery play small ball" and in the past Avery says ok, we will sit our big guys and play small with you.

This is a huge statement game. This is a must game for us. To show we can beat a good team and the Lakers will say our guys was out and we was suppose to lose but if they win, they can say they can't beat us with non starters. No matter they are good but we need to win this game and Avery needs to coach.

It is a possibility we can beat them in a full run up and down small ball game but the advantage goes to them. Why play them in a game and give your advantage away? Dampier, Bass, Magloire, Dirk and even Howard down low, all over the boards, scorring from point blank range puts alot of pressure on Kobe and Odom. To the point they must swipe at and foul. I expect a win and i hope we do and it is a big game. The standings from 1 to 8 is so close.
Sometimes I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but I agree with (and understand) this post 100%...

This would be a big win for the Mavs...

Last edited by Underdog; 03-18-2008 at 03:32 PM.
Old 03-18-2008, 03:38 PM   #53
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

If Avery plays big and coaches right and we lose, i have no probs. Let's give our best and play big and try. I think we can beat them.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 04:03 PM   #54
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

hmm I can't decide if I want to study for tomorrows final or watch this awesome game.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 04:21 PM   #55
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
hmm I can't decide if I want to study for tomorrows final or watch this awesome game.
Multitask....
Old 03-18-2008, 04:22 PM   #56
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Watch the game...studying is overrated ...seriously

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 04:27 PM   #57
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You have a class that ends in March?
Old 03-18-2008, 04:27 PM   #58
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am pretty pumped for this game!!!!

Freakin GO MAVS!
Sike is pumped! Now I see why!!

Last edited by left texas; 03-18-2008 at 04:28 PM.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 04:30 PM   #59
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Watch Mavs game. Study same amount of time. Lose 2.5 hours of sleep.

It was so easy to work off of little sleep in college. So easy.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 04:32 PM   #60
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by left texas

^ Can you please explain, what we see here...

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Old 03-18-2008, 04:33 PM   #61
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Zoidberg
^ Can you please explain, what we see here...
We will let Sike do the explaining.
Old 03-18-2008, 04:37 PM   #62
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Game Links for Sopcast:

Link1 (388 Kbps)
Link2 (233 Kbps)
THANK YOU!
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 04:38 PM   #63
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently Kobe got done with the Rox game on Sunday, got on a plane, and then went straight to the AAC to do some shooting that night:

http://mavs.beloblog.com/
Quote:
Kobe Bryant torches a lot of teams. But the Mavericks seem to be at the top of that list.

Kobe dropping 40 against the Mavs is nothing special. The dude has had 62- and 52-point games on the Mavs over the last few seasons.

OK, Kobe, what is it about the Mavs that brings out the best in you?

"Mark [Cuban] inspires me to kick butt, I guess," Kobe said with a smile after the Lakers' shootaround.

Kobe was kidding, but Cuban really does deserve some blame if the MVP frontrunner comes out hot tonight. The LA Times reports that Kobe and several other Lakers had a late-night shooting session at the AAC Sunday night.

Bryant was joined Sunday night by Jordan Farmar, Luke Walton, Sasha Vujacic and Derek Fisher. They were there for 90 minutes, until about 10:30 p.m.

Bryant couldn't remember the last time he shot after a game.

"I don't know. I just felt like shooting and they wanted to come along," he said.

And they weren't denied entrance by Mavericks owner Mark Cuban?

Bryant smiled.

"He's hoping I opt out. He's got bigger things in mind," he said.
Old 03-18-2008, 04:43 PM   #64
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Quote:
We will let Sike do the explaining.
Ahh, I got it...

It´s for milking cows!

"Talk to the claw."

Old 03-18-2008, 04:46 PM   #65
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This may not work as well for actual finals studying, but I get a whole lot done by reading during the commercials.

Old 03-18-2008, 04:46 PM   #66
left texas
Golden Member

Quote:
Ahh, I got it...

It´s for milking cows!
Maybe just maybe you meant bulls. But again that would be giving sike to much credit!
Old 03-18-2008, 04:47 PM   #67
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

Kobe is the most overrated player in the league. Let's beat the Lakers by 20 please.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 04:50 PM   #68
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

I hope we win.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 03-18-2008, 04:51 PM   #69
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dim499
Kobe is the most overrated player in the league.
Overrated statement.

Old 03-18-2008, 04:53 PM   #70
sike
The Preacha

Talking

Quote:

that's not my bag, baby!!!

you guys are such jerks.

Old 03-18-2008, 04:53 PM   #71
LonghornDub

Quote:
that's not my bag, baby!!!

you guys are such jerks.
"This sort of thing is my bag, baby."

Old 03-18-2008, 04:55 PM   #72
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

ahhhh..... so it's PDub's bag.

Honest mistake left texas.

edit: Go Mavs.... and go sike/Flaco 08!!!!!

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 03-18-2008 at 04:56 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 04:56 PM   #73
left texas
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo

Oh, please forgive me.
Old 03-18-2008, 04:59 PM   #74
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo

edit: Go Mavs.... and go sike/Flaco 08!!!!!
Not gonna lie.

Old 03-18-2008, 05:00 PM   #75
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bryant smiled.

"He's hoping I opt out. He's got bigger things in mind," he said.
What what???

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 05:29 PM   #76
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball
no pau no problem.

lets go damp! 20-20 game this time!
not that easy, they have kobe!!!!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 05:30 PM   #77
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse900703
not that easy, they have kobe!!!!
We have Dirk! ~~~

Old 03-18-2008, 05:33 PM   #78
left texas
Golden Member

Lakers-Mavericks Preview
By MIKE LIPKA, STATS Writer
Posted Mar 17 2008 4:56PM

Quote:The Dallas Mavericks haven't stood out recently from a crowded Western Conference playoff field - and with good reason: They haven't beaten another West contender since January.

link for rest of preview

They are saving the wins for now and the playoffs!! Go Mavs!!
Old 03-18-2008, 05:37 PM   #79
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW
What what???
Kobe-Dirk-Kidd...

Think about that...

Last edited by Underdog; 03-18-2008 at 05:38 PM.
Old 03-18-2008, 05:37 PM   #80
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
We have Dirk! ~~~

hope dirk will on fire tonight, 40 points tonight!!!!!!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote