Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-21-2003, 05:59 PM   #1
Fah Q
Golden Member

Fah Q is on a distinguished road
Default Say something about the last poster.

Its an oldie but I think the this or that has been played out.

And for those who don't know the game, Say something about the last person who posted.

OK go ahead, say something about me.
Old 11-21-2003, 06:00 PM   #2
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

Something about me.
Old 11-21-2003, 06:00 PM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

FahQ starts too many post padding threads
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2003, 06:02 PM   #4
Fah Q
Golden Member

Murph should know that I've probably only started about 7 or 8 threads since I've been here.
Old 11-21-2003, 06:03 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

FahQ, ..it was purely sarcasm... I was saying that the one post padding thread that you started was 1 too many.

Of course, I was only joking.

So, i'll say something about FahQ

He's a good up and comer on the site.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2003, 06:18 PM   #6
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

Murph misses his nun avatar. (maybe?)
Old 11-21-2003, 06:22 PM   #7
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

i can say that i know absolutely nothing about iron toad, and that the next person will have the same problem with me.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2003, 06:24 PM   #8
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road

I know that salwaterchaffy sounds like saltwater taffy...or that's what I was told
Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2003, 06:33 PM   #9
Fah Q
Golden Member

BB has a contraversial new signature
Old 11-21-2003, 06:33 PM   #10
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Has a VERY controversial signature...
Old 11-21-2003, 06:38 PM   #11
Fah Q
Golden Member

I think esq was referring to my username.
Old 11-21-2003, 06:40 PM   #12
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

esq has a pretty good sense of humor...and that never hurt no one.....except the Smothers Brothers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2003, 06:47 PM   #13
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

Sike is the coolest, ever!
Old 11-21-2003, 07:08 PM   #14
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

dallas_esq has guts.

Old 11-21-2003, 07:11 PM   #15
Fah Q
Golden Member

is our buddy from south of the border
Old 11-21-2003, 07:16 PM   #16
dallas_esq
Golden Member

FAH is a reasonably prudent person, what's in a name?
Old 11-21-2003, 07:28 PM   #17
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

dallas_esq is a self proclaimed curmudgeon........but why?...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2003, 07:29 PM   #18
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Caliente is HOT, very hot. Loves cats, bachelors and post-padding.
Old 11-21-2003, 07:31 PM   #19
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

dallas_esq is only half right about me.
Old 11-21-2003, 07:38 PM   #20
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Maybe not the bachelors so much...
Old 11-21-2003, 07:45 PM   #21
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

I think dallas_esq is a lawyer from Dallas.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2003, 09:05 PM   #22
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Kingrex has a redundant name. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2003, 09:19 PM   #23
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Fortunate.

Old 11-21-2003, 10:23 PM   #24
Caliente
Diamond Member

Has always been kind to this lioness............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2003, 10:29 PM   #25
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Raow!
Old 11-21-2003, 10:34 PM   #26
Caliente
Diamond Member

Wants to take me higher.....
Old 11-21-2003, 10:35 PM   #27
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Her name is hot, but she's one cool cat. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2003, 10:36 PM   #28
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

hard to be cooler than a snowman

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2003, 10:37 PM   #29
LRB
Guru

Is musically talented.
Old 11-21-2003, 10:44 PM   #30
Caliente
Diamond Member

knows that cool heads prevail......
Old 11-21-2003, 11:02 PM   #31
LRB
Guru

Is a fan of CSI.
Old 11-21-2003, 11:04 PM   #32
Caliente
Diamond Member

Has a birthday soon.......
Old 11-21-2003, 11:05 PM   #33
LRB
Guru

shouldn't remind me of that.
Old 11-21-2003, 11:06 PM   #34
Caliente
Diamond Member

Has a tiger for a friend....
Old 11-21-2003, 11:14 PM   #35
LRB
Guru

Is an angel. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-21-2003, 11:20 PM   #36
Caliente
Diamond Member

Should know that is not common knowledge....
Old 11-21-2003, 11:28 PM   #37
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

has excellent taste in music

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2003, 11:36 PM   #38
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Is my kind of homie.
Old 11-21-2003, 11:37 PM   #39
LRB
Guru

Is a Libertarian.
Old 11-21-2003, 11:53 PM   #40
Fah Q
Golden Member

was the one who allowed me to bring this thread back.