Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-30-2004, 06:21 PM   #1
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

is slightly looking too much like cobra commander

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 07:07 PM   #2
NYCdog

NYCdog will become famous soon enoughNYCdog will become famous soon enough
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

Is slightly looking too much like ...........

OR even better.......

Old 05-30-2004, 09:27 PM   #3
cheesestar
Golden Member

cheesestar will become famous soon enough

just said sike resembles sam cassell and gollum.... which he does

a type a mix of both people would be better
cheesestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 10:37 PM   #4
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

just put a dirty picture in my head... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

EDIT: just did the most annoying thing ever: posted between the time it took me to open the reply screen and actually reply.... ARGGGHHH!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] hehe[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2004, 10:45 PM   #5
cheesestar
Golden Member

a person who had a dirty picture wiggle through his thick head mask or whatever[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2004, 10:31 PM   #6
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: NYCdog
Is slightly looking too much like ...........

OR even better.......

(addmittly off topic) screw me!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 05-30-2004, 10:36 PM   #7
cheesestar
Golden Member

just broke the rules[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2004, 10:29 PM   #8
sike
The Preacha

is pointing out how one must look for my inner beauty....I know he did not just come out and say it, but I think we all know that is what he is getting at... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2004, 10:47 PM   #9
sike
The Preacha

is under a guy thinking about dirty pictures......NOW THAT IS FUNNY!

Old 05-30-2004, 10:49 PM   #10
cheesestar
Golden Member

is under the guy who under the guy thinking of a dirty picture
Old 05-30-2004, 10:55 PM   #11
sike
The Preacha

he knows that I will leave and give him and 55 a little "alone time" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-30-2004, 10:59 PM   #12
cheesestar
Golden Member

the mother ship is lasering him back up?
Old 05-30-2004, 11:03 PM   #13
sike
The Preacha

nah....he will know it when my ship comes!

Old 05-30-2004, 11:09 PM   #14
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

is on top of me... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2004, 11:09 PM   #15
cheesestar
Golden Member

is trying to get me to use the advice of not trying to comprehend anything on thi thread

Old 05-30-2004, 11:10 PM   #16
mavsman55
Platinum Member

I just posted a few short seconds before he did... thus giving him a taste of his own medicine
Old 05-30-2004, 11:11 PM   #17
sike
The Preacha

lives not so close

Old 05-30-2004, 11:15 PM   #18
cheesestar
Golden Member

lives in an alternate universe
Old 05-31-2004, 10:10 AM   #19
sike
The Preacha

he knows at least i dont look like a startrek character..... *wait*...I just looked at my pic again......

Old 05-31-2004, 12:11 PM   #20
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

He beats up on little pets for his own satisfaction.

Lets officially make this a bash the previous poster thread to make it little more interesting.
Old 05-31-2004, 02:37 PM   #21
mavsman55
Platinum Member

Just came up with a great idea... too bad I can't think of anything bad to say about them
Old 05-31-2004, 05:18 PM   #22
sike
The Preacha

looks like a doctor...everybody hates doctors!

Old 05-31-2004, 08:45 PM   #23
cheesestar
Golden Member

is getting old... on the cover of national inquirer at least 3 times a month
Old 05-31-2004, 09:46 PM   #24
sike
The Preacha

is always beaten by the members of the good ship enterprise!

Old 05-31-2004, 09:55 PM   #25
cheesestar
Golden Member

should know that i have darth vader like injuries therefore the metal stuff in my head
Old 05-31-2004, 10:44 PM   #26
sike
The Preacha

is the king of darth vaderlike injuries....other than darth himself...

Old 06-01-2004, 03:01 PM   #27
cheesestar
Golden Member

pays close attention to star wars?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

btw: i bet that if you superglued all of the metal insturments to create michael jackson's face he'd overcome darth
Old 06-02-2004, 12:01 AM   #28
sike
The Preacha

is starting rumors....

Old 06-02-2004, 09:57 AM   #29
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

A picture of Sike trying to avoid the storm last night..................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-02-2004, 01:48 PM   #30
sike
The Preacha

she got that right! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-02-2004, 02:36 PM   #31
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Visions of a blue-uni'd Dampier grabbing a rebound and throwing out to Nash are dancing about in his head.
Old 06-02-2004, 02:45 PM   #32
sike
The Preacha

he needs to get out of my head!!!!...but O what a dream....

Old 06-02-2004, 03:07 PM   #33
cheesestar
Golden Member

would like dampier to grab a rebound and shove it out to nash
Old 06-02-2004, 03:39 PM   #34
sike
The Preacha

he should know that u2 just said that!.....but you both are right [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-02-2004, 05:07 PM   #35
cheesestar
Golden Member

should know that i dont know anything about anyone therefore am forced to type the obvious
Old 06-02-2004, 05:27 PM   #36
sike
The Preacha

he knows more than he lets on

Old 06-02-2004, 05:42 PM   #37
cheesestar
Golden Member

knows less than he letson?
Old 06-02-2004, 06:20 PM   #38
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Probably like these

Old 06-02-2004, 06:23 PM   #39
mavsman55
Platinum Member

just posted a picture of a mysterious food that looks rather disgusting...
Old 06-02-2004, 08:37 PM   #40
cheesestar
Golden Member

what the heck is that?

to clear up the mystery: i am only fond of nacho cheese and cheese on pizza.

and back on topic: mavsman is right about the gross looking cheesebread