Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-23-2004, 10:00 PM   #1
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of
Default Merry Christmas!!!

As a toast, I'd like to offer up a quote from the author Hamilton Wright Mabi:

"Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love."

May you and yours have a wonderful Holiday. And, in the midst of traveling, preparing extravagant meals, exchanging gifts and all that goes with the season - please keep in mind the reason for the celebration. That God so loved you and I that he would send his only begotten Son to earth- for us (John 3:16 para.)

Have a Merry Christmas!
Old 12-23-2004, 10:15 PM   #2
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future
Default RE:Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas to all of you!

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 12:24 AM   #3
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Merry Christmas!!!

it's just not Christmas without Snoopy and the infectious hooks of Vince Guaraldi.

Merry Christmas everyone

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 12:31 AM   #4
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Have yourselves a Merry little Christmas.

Be safe. And drink lots of Nog with your Egg..... except for mavsman. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Keep it real.

Have good and get give.

Word up.

Peace!

The person with the most toys at the end of the day wins.
Old 12-24-2004, 01:57 AM   #5
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

Merry Xmas to all.... I for one asked Santa for an NBA Championship trophy on Cuban's mantle...what did you ask for?
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 09:49 AM   #6
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Merry Christmas everyone!

Be safe. Be merry.

Blessings to all! [img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 10:01 AM   #7
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Merry Christmas
Old 12-24-2004, 11:43 AM   #8
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

FELIZ NAVIDAD
A todos los hombres y mujeres de buena voluntad en el Mundo.

Happy Christmas
To you all, God bless your families.

Old 12-24-2004, 01:35 PM   #9
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Merry Christmas! Hopefully I get the authentic Josh Howard alternate road jersey (green PDiddy one) I asked for!
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 01:45 PM   #10
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Merry x'mas.

Hope everyone's got their shopping done and can finally have some R&R. [img]i/expressions/present.gif[/img]
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 01:54 PM   #11
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Marry Christmas to all and to all....baby arm

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 04:19 PM   #12
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas to all !!
Old 12-24-2004, 07:52 PM   #13
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2004, 09:31 PM   #14
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

I agree. Happy ChristmaHanuKwanzazkah to you all!
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2004, 11:17 PM   #15
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Merry Christmas to all, & to all a good night. Wonderful wishes to you all & your families.
Old 12-25-2004, 12:21 AM   #16
cheesestar
Golden Member

cheesestar will become famous soon enough

its christmas!
cheesestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 12:56 PM   #17
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

I got my JHo jersey! I also got Mavs tickets against the Pacers, Clippers, Bucks, and Rockets! This is a BIG treat since I've only seen about 6 games this season total, and only one in person!
Old 12-25-2004, 06:36 PM   #18
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Merry Christmas!~ I got a brand new Mavs cap and lower deck tickets to the Mavs-Bucks game from my g/f. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Anyone else get Mavs related gifts?

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2004, 08:14 PM   #19
finman11

finman11 is on a distinguished road

this has been a very maverick christmas for me... i got an authentic fin alternate jersey complete with a warmup jacket, along with a fin bobblehead with tickets to the laker game on the 3rd...

and for guilty pleasures, a 2005-06 dallas maverick dancer calander... whoop whoop
finman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2004, 12:57 PM   #20
Big_Dog

Big_Dog will become famous soon enough

Gleðileg Jól

Merry Christmas everyone
Old 12-24-2005, 07:22 PM   #21
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

(bump)

jingle jingle.
Old 12-25-2005, 02:31 AM   #22
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

Merry Christmas once again. I got a Mavs sweatshirt tonight.
Old 12-25-2005, 02:32 AM   #23
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

My best to all.
Old 12-25-2005, 02:51 AM   #24
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I miss P-fuzz
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 02:09 PM   #25
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

from me to you and yours

hope you all have a relaxed and nice time

n#41
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 08:55 PM   #26
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
Marry Christmas to all and to all....baby arm
yup

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2005, 09:09 PM   #27
XERXES
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
yup
A year later and you don't take the opportunity to distance from this complete butchery of the english language and homage to ticket schtick...tsk tsk...
Old 12-25-2005, 09:51 PM   #28
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless you all.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote