Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 10-01-2007, 08:15 AM   #121
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
With that being said, the legend continues to grow with Romomania and Romosexuals!!!
And all from some incredibly dumb luck, because Quincy likes marijuana. They were going to cut Romo, and he'd be selling cars or at the end of someones bench right now.

It's funny how you just totally luck into stuff sometimes.
Old 10-01-2007, 09:53 AM   #122
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

that's part of the legend baby

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 03:15 PM   #123
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Vince Young.....3 INT, 0 TDs, and they still win.

The continued ineptitude of the NFC vs the AFC
Old 10-07-2007, 03:26 PM   #124
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

yeah 5 turnovers total for the titans and they still win

Contact Me
Old 10-07-2007, 06:39 PM   #125
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Vince Young.....3 INT, 0 TDs, and they still win.

The continued ineptitude of the NFC vs the AFC
Vince is single-handedly destroying my fantasy team. Ouch. And they won... good grief.

On another note is everyone glad that the Monday Night Football now starts at 7:30! I sure am.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 09:04 PM   #126
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Brett Favre....19/22 to 8 different receivers for 243, in the first half. wow.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:03 PM   #127
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Crap those dudes beers burst! Tragedy.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 10:05 PM   #128
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Brett Favre....19/22 to 8 different receivers for 243, in the first half. wow.
romo'esque!

Contact Me
Old 10-07-2007, 10:55 PM   #129
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Crap those dudes beers burst! Tragedy.
Ha. That commercial is great.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:00 AM   #130
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

The whole deal with Trent Green today was pretty sad...

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2007, 01:52 PM   #131
alby
Guru

That madden jinx is real.

Vince looks like he just pulled a hammy.

Contact Me
Old 10-14-2007, 01:56 PM   #132
alby
Guru

Nm, it's a strained quad muscle--he left the game is in the locker room however.

Contact Me
Old 10-14-2007, 01:57 PM   #133
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

The jaguars play calling is nuts. Jack del rio has some big balls.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:01 PM   #134
alby
Guru

because houston teams are a joke =p

Contact Me
Old 10-14-2007, 02:19 PM   #135
alby
Guru

holy sh!t, adrian peterson--the one week I don't start him...............

Contact Me
Old 10-14-2007, 03:01 PM   #136
alby
Guru

Sean Taylor is who Roy Williams wishes he can become. Did you see him cover the middle of the field today? Wow

Contact Me
Old 10-15-2007, 10:36 PM   #137
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I'm sitting here watching this game,but against Atlanta, it doesn't seem to mean anything.

Are the Giants even a little good? Even at 4-2, I'm inclined to say "not really."
Old 10-21-2007, 01:33 PM   #138
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

42 for NE in the first half today....

Will they go for 80?
Old 10-21-2007, 01:39 PM   #139
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Tom Brady

oh my god
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 02:14 PM   #140
alby
Guru

giants are legitimate

moss to brady = damnit

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 02:48 PM   #141
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Matt Cassell comes in, throws two passes, gets benched.
Brady comes back and throws his 6th TD.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 03:08 PM   #142
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Damnit, it would have been nice if Akers had made that kick.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 03:09 PM   #143
alby
Guru

I don't get that.

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 03:13 PM   #144
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Redskins and Giants are both playing pretty well.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:15 PM   #145
alby
Guru

I really believed that New England with Bellicek, Brady, and Co were good professionals, until now.

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 03:23 PM   #146
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Amazing Touchdown by the Texans.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:33 PM   #147
alby
Guru

8 field goals is crazy

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 06:35 PM   #148
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I really believed that New England with Bellicek, Brady, and Co were good professionals, until now.
Until now?? Try when the cheating scandal came out. Freakin cheaters.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 10-21-2007, 06:36 PM   #149
alby
Guru

i hate them

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 06:43 PM   #150
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

everyone hates them

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 06:45 PM   #151
ty
Diamond Member

Freakin cheaters.

Old 10-21-2007, 06:49 PM   #152
alby
Guru

not everyone. flac would love to be moss and brady's love child

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 07:09 PM   #153
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
not everyone. flac would love to be moss and brady's love child
you, sir, obviously don't understand how humans reproduce

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 07:12 PM   #154
alby
Guru

flac would make it work

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 08:15 PM   #155
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

i think we should probably be looking for an injury to lt next week. I just traded for him in my fantasy league and i have now had bulger, andre johnson and ronnie brown get hurt this year. damnit this is annoying.

ronnie brown is a beast btw.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 08:29 PM   #156
alby
Guru

the one week i dont start bush, he scores a TD.. figures =p

Contact Me
Old 10-21-2007, 08:33 PM   #157
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

we all know i hate reggie(actually i just think hes vastly overrated and btw it looks like i was right on peterson being a much better rb prospect) but that td was a hell of a play.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 08:35 PM   #158
alby
Guru

I didn't see it, I'm going to watch it now.

I've started him the last three weeks, banking on the fact that he was due for a TD. I bench him, and bam--a touchdown lol

Contact Me
Old 10-22-2007, 12:14 AM   #159
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

he had two touchdowns against the titans - but that was right before their bye. Were you not starting him then? even so, i wouldn't say he was due.

I have Bush in one of my leagues. it's a point-per-reception league, so he's great even when he doesn't score.

I agree with 5-0 that bush is overrated, but the guy is talented.

man, the titans wanted to give that game away to the texans. The secondary play on the go-ahead touchdown pass was pathetic.

why all the hate for the Patriots? They scored 42 by halftime. Cassell comes in and makes it closer by being ineffective and even throwing a pick-six. i don't blame them for bringing brady back in.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:23 AM   #160
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I hope Vince Young enjoyed his lesson today.

Collins absolutely showed him how to play QB in football today, and got the win.

by the way, that's with your arm, not your legs.