Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2013, 07:58 AM   #1
MavsFanTillDeath

MavsFanTillDeath is a jewel in the roughMavsFanTillDeath is a jewel in the roughMavsFanTillDeath is a jewel in the roughMavsFanTillDeath is a jewel in the roughMavsFanTillDeath is a jewel in the rough
Default Our main problems?

To me, it's our defense and rebounding. last night, aminu had 13 rebounds, and he plays sf. as a team we got outrebounded once again. their pg vasquez had 25 points, 9 assists and 7 rebounds. our defense made him look like the white chris paul.

i think we don't have the personal to play good defense. in our 2011 run, we had smart players who fought hard on every defensive possession. even jason kidd did a great job defending much bigger, faster and more athletic guys on the perimeter. now we have an old and slow vince defending the perimeter, who often seems lost out there. collison is too undersized. brand is too undersized. kaman is just too slow.

the only chance we have with this team is to outscore people. when everyone is clicking, i think we have a top 10 offensive team in this league. but when you're taking the ball out of the net everytime, it's much harder to score. this is not a good half court offensive team. this team is at it's best when when it can push the ball. but when your defense is poor, you never get the chance to run.

what do you think is our main problem right now?
MavsFanTillDeath is offline   Reply With Quote