Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-25-2003, 09:09 AM   #1
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

Anyone else see the commercial with Nash, Nellie, Dirk and Eddie last night on NBC? I have to say that was pretty funny. Maybe it's an old commercial, but that was the first time I'd seen it.
Old 04-25-2003, 09:13 AM   #2
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

I've only seen it once before. It's pretty funny. I like Nellie's last comment to Nash.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2003, 01:12 PM   #3
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I saw it for the first time last night. It aired during ER.

It is pretty funny. I think the exchange between Dirk and Nelson is the funniest. But, Nelson looks like he's ready to laugh when he talks to Nash at the end.
Old 04-25-2003, 01:18 PM   #4
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

Link plz.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2003, 02:55 PM   #5
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

I was about to mention this commercial earlier...Nellies Canadian accent is hilarious....I hope they show it some more!!! Good think Wang isn't playing with the Mavs!!!
Old 04-25-2003, 11:09 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

<< Link plz. >>

No link. Just on tv at this point. Unless someone has uploaded it. Try American Expresses website.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2003, 12:33 AM   #7
jade

jade is on a distinguished road

Here is the link to the commercial.
jade is offline   Reply With Quote