Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-04-2008, 02:19 PM   #1
Julius

Julius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to all
Default About the OVER/UNDER

Just to let you all and especially sike the alien know, that I created an OVER/UNDER season at my german team BB Forum. Thanks for the idea sike!
I changed the rules a little and we have a lot of fun with it.

This is how it works:
I make 8 Over/Under Questions and you get 1 point everytime you were right. An even is good for 3 points. The winner of the day gets 4 extrapoints, the second 2 and the third 1, but every point you made will be counted.
We even have prices and I have won a trip with the fanbus to an awaygame, which is great.
Take a look if you like: http://www.bg74.de/forum/viewforum.php?f=1
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2008, 02:27 PM   #2
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Cool.

By the way, sike copyrighted the Over/Under game. You owe him $184,000.00
Old 02-04-2008, 03:57 PM   #3
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Cool.

By the way, sike copyrighted the Over/Under game. You owe him $184,000.00
don't freak out, I accept Euros.

great idea julius!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 02:53 AM   #4
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julius's link

phpBB : Kritischer Fehler

Could not obtain lastvisit data from user table

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 145 Table './bg74_forum/phpbb_users' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

SELECT * FROM phpbb_users WHERE user_id = -1

Line : 70
File : sessions.php
Woohoo!
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 03:18 AM   #5
Julius

Julius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to all

for me it works...
Old 02-05-2008, 05:10 AM   #6
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
don't freak out, I accept Euros.

great idea julius!
Sike actually only accepts Euros because he has no faith in the Dollar.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 11:59 AM   #7
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
shuuuuuuuuush

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 02-05-2008, 04:49 PM   #8
Julius

If I ever make money with it I will buy sike a spaceshuttle.
Old 02-05-2008, 05:25 PM   #9
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky

What's the current exchange rate on Alien Currency anyway?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 05:29 PM   #10
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
What's the current exchange rate on Alien Currency anyway?
dang it...you're gonna make me grab my all purpose universal calculator!!!