Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-21-2020, 05:06 PM   #1681
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Aron Baynes for rest of MLE and call it a day.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2020, 05:09 PM   #1682
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Mavs likely won't give him more than one year, so I doubt it. Would be a great fit though.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 05:20 PM   #1683
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah all I think we need is one more PF/C
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 05:23 PM   #1684
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Looking around the league, is it just me or did every playoff team in the West other than the Mavs and Lakers get worse?

Clippers- lost Harrell, overpaid for Morris.
Nuggets- lost Grant.
Rockets- Look they're about to blow it up and rebuild.
Thunder- Traded CP3. Clearly rebuilding.
Utah- Nothing noteworthy?
Blazers- Maybe the exception. Added Derrick Jones and Kanter. But who cares?
Blazers added Covington too and re-signed Hood who had Achilles
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 05:25 PM   #1685
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Blazers added Covington too and re-signed Hood who had Achilles
Ah, forgot about Covington. Ok, the Blazers definitely got better. And the Suns obviously got a lot better.

Everyone else though seems to have gotten worse. I think the Mavs are in much better shape to make noise in the West than last year.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 05:29 PM   #1686
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
How the fuck did Rondo get 2 years $15m?
Thats a bargain actually.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 05:32 PM   #1687
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Looking around the league, is it just me or did every playoff team in the West other than the Mavs and Lakers get worse?

Nuggets- lost Grant.
West that got better
Mavs - better-fitting pieces, happier lockerroom, smarter Doncic, more talent
Suns - already looked like a PO team the last 11 games of the season (10-1) and they got CP3 who will vault them into the playoffs
Warriors - Got Curry back and got Oubre. Still, a danger to squeak in
Blazers- got better. Strong pieces.
Nuggets - got better. So much depth. Didn't lose much.
Memphis - mostly their young guys developed. They

Teams that treaded water
Clippers - added and lost. Still super talented, but chemistry is the issue
Jazz - probably the same
Rockets - may get worse, but so far they've made only a couple of underwhelming pieces. Other than massive

West that got worse
Thunder - they're still talented and young, but may be the only team that fell out of the playoffs so far. Rockets may jump

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 11-21-2020 at 05:34 PM.
Old 11-21-2020, 05:32 PM   #1688
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Nuggets- lost Grant.

The Nuggets are loaded I'm not sure what else they needed besides gaining more experience and staying healthy. Grant wanted a bigger role offensively so that stings a little but MPJ taking the next step might be all they need.

Utah just brought back Favors and on the surface that might not mean much to mavs fans but any Jazz fan will tell you Favors adds toughness and quality minutes now behind Gobert again something they didn't have last year plus they keep the continuity they already had bringing back Clarkson. Let's not forget they were up 3-1 on Denver.

Portland was kind of in a situation like Dallas where they needed to desperately improve their wing defense around Lilliard and McCollum. I'm not sure if you watched them at all but adding Covington, Jones Jr and bringing back Hood now gives them that defensive flexibility that they had lost from their WCF team the year before. They also recouped Kanter who was a big part of that team.

I personally think those 3 teams did get better either by small moves to strengthen their depth or in the case of Denver just coming back with more experience because they were already loaded.

Do not take those defensive additions by the blazers lightly.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 05:32 PM   #1689
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
I watched but I would thought his uneven reputation would have kept the numbers low

There's no way I would want him around Trae Young
The only people that think he has an uneven reputation is mavs fans. He does fine on teams where he can assume a leadership role. And he was a difference maker in the lakers winning the title.
Old 11-21-2020, 05:32 PM   #1690
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Exactly. We Mavs fans have every right to hate his guts, but his production is easily worth 7-8 mil a year for two years.
Old 11-21-2020, 05:37 PM   #1691
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Warriors - Got Curry back and got Oubre. Still, a danger to squeak in
I doubt they're a playoff team, honestly. Don't care.

Quote:
Nuggets - got better
How did the Nuggets get better?

Quote:
Clippers - added and lost. Still super talented, but chemistry is the issue
I know he sucked in the playoffs, but losing Harrell still hurts. They definitely got worse. They could still make moves, but for right now, they're worse.

Quote:
Rockets - may get worse, but so far they've made only a couple of underwhelming pieces.
I'm almost positive they're blowing it up this season. It might not happen before the season starts, but I would bet good money that Harden will end this season in either Brooklyn or Philly. At this point I'm thinking Philly.
Old 11-21-2020, 05:43 PM   #1692
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ah, forgot about Covington. Ok, the Blazers definitely got better. And the Suns obviously got a lot better.

Everyone else though seems to have gotten worse. I think the Mavs are in much better shape to make noise in the West than last year.
Who got worse? Some teams I feel will get better being together another year. You have to remember a lot of these teams out West were just assembled. I think the Nuggets will get better from within.
Old 11-21-2020, 05:44 PM   #1693
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah I think a lot of the Rondo hate stems from his time in Dallas.

But just going off what he's done away from Dallas that is a fair deal and probably a steal by Atlanta.

The dude might have been shitty attitude wise in Dallas but he's been loved in his last 3 stops New Orleans, Chicago and LA.

He's been lights out in the playoffs for all those teams.

Sometimes players learn from their mistakes. They grow up and mature. I think Rondo and Mello are two players who fit that label.

They will always be hated by some fans but they have grown since their early years and now they both have teammates they love playing with them.
Old 11-21-2020, 05:45 PM   #1694
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Exactly. We Mavs fans have every right to hate his guts, but his production is easily worth 7-8 mil a year for two years.
Yeah he definitely screwed is over but I’ve been impressed for every other team he’s played for lol. He made a huge difference with the Lakers.
Old 11-21-2020, 05:47 PM   #1695
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
Yeah I think a lot of the Rondo hate stems from his time in Dallas.

But just going off what he's done away from Dallas that is a fair deal and probably a steal by Atlanta.

The dude might have been shitty attitude wise in Dallas but he's been loved in his last 3 stops New Orleans, Chicago and LA.

He's been lights out in the playoffs for all those teams.

Sometimes players learn from their mistakes. They grow up and mature. I think Rondo and Mello are two players who fit that label.

They will always be hated by some fans but they have grown since their early years and now they both have teammates they love playing with them.
I get it. Every time I see him I think of how we wasted a year of Dirks career with him. But for whatever reason he can play everywhere but in Dallas.
Old 11-21-2020, 05:49 PM   #1696
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Who got worse? Some teams I feel will get better being together another year. You have to remember a lot of these teams out West were just assembled. I think the Nuggets will get better from within.
I stand by every word of my original post- except for the Blazers. They definitely got better.

Clippers definitely got worse. OKC is rebuilding, and I'm nearly positive Houston will too.

And I might be the only one, but I'm saying it right now. I think the Nuggets are more than a little overrated. They were a second tier playoff team that nobody much cared about, before they pulled off two incredible comebacks, and frankly I think those had as much to do with the Jazz and the Clippers as it did with the Nuggets.

I think losing Grant hurts them more than people realize, and I don't expect much improvement from within. I think they stayed the same at best or took a step backwards.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 11-21-2020 at 05:53 PM.
Old 11-21-2020, 06:10 PM   #1697
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I'm almost positive they're blowing it up this season. It might not happen before the season starts, but I would bet good money that Harden will end this season in either Brooklyn or Philly. At this point I'm thinking Philly.
I'm a little surprised Boston isn't being mentioned as a possible spot for Harden. They seem to have the assets to spark Houston's interest.
Also, NO seems to have a lot of nice trade assets.

Last edited by rimrocker; 11-21-2020 at 06:12 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 06:12 PM   #1698
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I stand by every word of my original post- except for the Blazers. They definitely got better.

Clippers definitely got worse. OKC is rebuilding, and I'm nearly positive Houston will too.

And I might be the only one, but I'm saying it right now. I think the Nuggets are more than a little overrated. They were a second tier playoff team that nobody much cared about, before they pulled off two incredibly comebacks, and frankly I think those had as much to do with the Jazz and the Clippers as it did with the Nuggets.

I think losing Grant hurts them more than people realize, and I don't expect much improvement from within. I think they stayed the same at best or took a step backwards.
Murray is like 22 Jokic is 24 and MPJ was essentially an off the bench rookie... I expect them to only get better honestly.

I agree they are a little overrated and right now they are worse for losing grant but their youth has plenty of room for growth IMO. Not to mention I think they will make a move for someone as they do have some good assets. But if we are talking right now they didn't do much and as currently constructed would need the young talent to take a step, but I believe they will personally.

As for Grant this is from Hollinger-
Quote:
My BORD$ [estimated real value based on performance] formula says Grant will be worth about $7.6 million next season; the Nuggets were significantly better when he was of the floor in both the regular season and the postseason. His contract is, by leaps and bounds, the worst free agent value thus far.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 06:14 PM   #1699
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I'm a little surprised Boston isn't being mentioned as a possible spot for Harden. They seem to have the assets to spark Houston's interest.
I read somewhere that Boston was told not to pursue Harden. Not worth the headache.
BPo001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 06:16 PM   #1700
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

9 days until the guys have to check in with the Mavs.
Old 11-21-2020, 06:20 PM   #1701
Dallas41
Diamond Member

I'm surprised you guys don't think Denver can get better just by Jokic, Murray and MPJ each continuing to grow and gain more experience.

I mean isn't that how we view the Mavs with Luka and KP just getting better with more experience and continuity together?

That seems kind of homer to think the Nuggets trio won't get better under the same development.
Old 11-21-2020, 06:20 PM   #1702
Dallas41
Diamond Member

I'm surprised you guys don't think Denver can get better just by Jokic, Murray and MPJ each continuing to grow and gain more experience.

I mean isn't that how we view the Mavs with Luka and KP just getting better with more experience and continuity together?

That seems kind of homer to think the Nuggets trio won't get better under the same development.
Old 11-21-2020, 06:25 PM   #1703
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

And I might be the only one, but I'm saying it right now. I think the Nuggets are more than a little overrated. They were a second tier playoff team that nobody much cared about, before they pulled off two incredible comebacks, and frankly I think those had as much to do with the Jazz and the Clippers as it did with the Nuggets.

Just to piggy back off of this, cause I agree with most of this, but the Mavs are listed 4th in odds to take the western conference right now. I think its a combination of teams getting worse, and them picking up defense.

Last edited by Melonhead; 11-21-2020 at 06:26 PM.
Melonhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 06:35 PM   #1704
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

So i have a question. Do the Mavs still owe the Sixers a first round pick for Nerlens Noel and a 1st for Rondo?
Old 11-21-2020, 06:39 PM   #1705
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So i have a question. Do the Mavs still owe the Sixers a first round pick for Nerlens Noel and a 1st for Rondo?

No. The Nerlens picks was always supposed to turn into two SRP.

The Rondo pick we gave up.in the 2016 draft but the celtics blew it on Yabusele
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 06:40 PM   #1706
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
The only picks we owe right now is 2021 and 2023 first rounders to NYK
Old 11-21-2020, 06:51 PM   #1707
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I want Bogdan, but I guess people really believe THJ is just as good. Oh well.
Aside from more Ill-advise shots, thj is better...not just as good

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 11-21-2020 at 06:57 PM.
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 06:55 PM   #1708
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:

Oh I do. I think Jamal Murray is on the verge of being a star. Michael Porter is going to be better. Nuggets don’t have to make any moves and will get better.
Old 11-21-2020, 06:56 PM   #1709
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
The only picks we owe right now is 2021 and 2023 first rounders to NYK
How do we not owe draft picks for those moves though? Did they just expire?
Old 11-21-2020, 07:00 PM   #1710
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
No. The Nerlens picks was always supposed to turn into two SRP.

The Rondo pick we gave up.in the 2016 draft but the celtics blew it on Yabusele
Ahh ok I didn’t know that thanks. Must’ve missed it. They got Jaylon Brown but wow they passed up some studs...Siakam, Murray, Beasley, Brogdon, Levert.....
Old 11-21-2020, 07:01 PM   #1711
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
After you get passed Brown and Tatum who are untouchable who do they really have? Walker? Smart?
Old 11-21-2020, 07:04 PM   #1712
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
How do we not owe draft picks for those moves though? Did they just expire?
Noel - The first-round pick in 2017 was top-18 protected, but if it didn't convey, then it became two second rounders. It became two second rounders which we gave up in 2017 and 2018. The transaction is now complete. Sixers got Sterling Brown and Khyri Thomas. Sterling is with the Bucks, but struggling. Khyri Thomas looks okay in Detroit.

Rondo - we owed one pick in 2016 and it conveyed in 2016. It became the 16th overall pick and we gave it to Celtics who drafted Guerschon Yabusele. Yes, superstar Guerschon Yabusele. He's currently playing in France's third-best league after a year in China.

Porzingis - We still owe them two first-rounders which will most likely convey in 2021 and 2023

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 11-21-2020 at 07:08 PM.
Old 11-21-2020, 07:42 PM   #1713
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

Quote:

Well, I'm not here to argue that the Nuggets aren't deep and young, and I think Jokic is a BEAST.

But tbh, I'm not an MPJ believer, personally. I watched every second of the Nuggets in the playoffs, and I don't remember ever seeing a player get burn on that stage who was more clueless. I know he's young, but I'm talking about REALLY bad errors on the defensive end. Like, the kind that made me wonder if it was really a good idea to have him in the game.

He's very talented, obviously, so we'll see. Personally, I think between my observations above and the health issues I would've traded high on him this off-season.

I also think that unless Murray finds a way not to make every attempt seem like the kind of effort you put out in a game 7, down by 1 with :03 on the clock he'll have a pretty short career. Full credit to him for playing so hard, I just wonder if he can learn to play a little smarter.

Last edited by KillerLeft; 11-21-2020 at 07:43 PM.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 07:42 PM   #1714
KillerLeft

KillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant futureKillerLeft has a brilliant future

I think the Nuggets are likely better than the Mavs THIS season, but I don't see them as the competition for the next decade, I don't think.
KillerLeft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 07:52 PM   #1715
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Aside from more Ill-advise shots, thj is better...not just as good
The only metric that THJ is better is 3 pointers. Brogdan is a better ball handler, passer, rebounder, slightly better PER and a smidge better defensively.

But yeah, you go with that.

Old 11-21-2020, 08:01 PM   #1716
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Tristan Thompson is off the table. Guess the only decent bigs left are ibaka and baynes

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 08:04 PM   #1717
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Wow

If Atlanta signs Bogdanovic they are going to be scary good offensively.

Imagine Trae Young, Hueter, Bogdanovic and Gallinari on the floor together.

Dunn, Rondo and Capela will give them a little bit of defense when they need stops.
Old 11-21-2020, 08:10 PM   #1718
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Why do we want Iwundu
Old 11-21-2020, 08:13 PM   #1719
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

I guess Josh Green won't see a single minute this season.

Old 11-21-2020, 08:15 PM   #1720
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Thats a boatload of guards...Townsend allready speculated t
with Bareas return that they may move one or two more guards in a trade.

My money is still on selling high on Brunson and his contract
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote