Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 09-24-2004, 09:07 PM   #41
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE:Dang that bush can't do nuthin' right

Quote:
Originally posted by: dude1394
Quote:
Originally posted by: Mavdog
Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Come back in 4.5 years for a serving of crow reeds. Giulliani & Powell might be the Repoub ticket and I can guarantee you it will be a VERY STRONG ticket.
Yes it would be a strong ticket. What is even more interesting is that those two candidates disagreee with probably 90% of the republican platform as passed at this last convention.

So does kerry to hear his speeches.
kerry disagrees with 90% of the republican platform? yes, but isn't that to be expected?
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2004, 09:19 PM   #42
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Dang that bush can't do nuthin' right

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Of course I was referring to the dem's platform. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2004, 09:31 PM   #43
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally posted by: reeds
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: reeds
"And yes the corporate malfesance as well was ON CLINTON"S WATCH. Bush again had to clean up the mess the child left behind."

Lets talk about what happened on both Presidents watch...9/11 ring any bells??..your HERO was watching this country then- If you want to call it that..in between vacations...he heard the chatter and did NOTHING at all...so please DUDE, lets chat about both Presidents "WATCHES".... I think 9/11 kinda makes Clintons corporate malfesances look kinda small...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So let me get this straight you are saying that bush is at fault for 911?"

Well, let me see..When was bush sworn into office? When were the attacks? YES- he is responsible for 9/11...Lets turn the tables and say Bush was the president for eight year...after his term was done, Clinton was elected the next president..10 months later, 9/11 occured..would you republicans blame bush??NO NO NO NO NO NO NO..it would be all Clintons fault..

So phony...its unreal..Republicans can do nothing wrong..even when they take vacations and ignore the chatter, its not THEIR FAULT we were attacked...its Clintons...
Ignoring facts will get you nowhere. Ever.
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2004, 02:49 PM   #44
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Since this thread sort of wallowed into a clinton-bush nostalgia fest. This email going around the web seemed appropriate.

Quote:
Here's a pro-Bush e-mail that's been going around the Internet and a friend sent me.

I'm trying to get all this political stuff
straightened out in my head so I'll know how to vote come November. Right now, we have one guy saying one thing. Then the other guy says something else. Who to believe. Lemme see; have I
got this straight?

Clinton awards Halliburton no-bid contract in Yugoslavia - good... Bush awards Halliburton no-bid contract in Iraq - bad...

Clinton spends 77 billion on war in Serbia - good... Bush spends 87 billion in Iraq - bad...

Clinton imposes regime change in Serbia - good... Bush imposes regime change in Iraq - bad...

Clinton bombs Christian Serbs on behalf of Muslim Albanian terrorists -good... Bush liberates 25 million from a genocidal dictator - bad...

Clinton bombs Chinese embassy - good.... Bush bombs terrorist camps - bad....

Clinton commits felonies while in office - good... Bush lands on aircraft carrier in jumpsuit - bad...

Stock market crashes in 2000 under Clinton - good... Recession under Bush - bad...

Clinton refuses to take custody of Bin Laden - good... World Trade Centers fall under Bush - Bad...

Clinton calls for regime change in Iraq - good... Bush imposes regime change in Iraq - bad...

Terrorist training in Afghanistan under Clinton - good... Bush destroys training camps in Afghanistan - bad...

Clinton says mass graves in Serbia - good... Entire world says WMD in Iraq - bad...

No mass graves found in Serbia - good... No WMD found Iraq - bad...

Milosevic not yet convicted - good... Saddam in custody - bad...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2004, 11:38 PM   #45
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

hmmm..that email if full of errors (or lies).

"Clinton spends 77 billion on war in Serbia - good... Bush spends 87 billion in Iraq - bad..."
The number is now over 200billion..unless it was written a long time ago..

"Clinton says mass graves in Serbia - good... Entire world says WMD in Iraq - bad..."
Yes, WMD in Iraq would have been bad...except for one small thing..there were NO WMD in IRAQ..

"Clinton refuses to take custody of Bin Laden - good... World Trade Centers fall under Bush - Bad..."
Refuses to take Bin Laden in custody? Dont really think "refuses" is the proper word- do you? If so, Bush must be refusing to as well..