Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-18-2014, 06:58 PM   #1
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

Rockets fans seem to think we have the worst bench in the league now.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 07:31 PM   #2
Jproxursoxoff

Jproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayth.james.g View Post
Well are they wrong? This is a BIG concern of mine right now. We got Rondo... GREAT! And I really mean that because Jameer needed to go, and we were basically playing without a starting PG. But this trade really hurts our depth, doesn't it? One of our strengths was depth and having arguably the best bench in the league. Does anyone have an idea what the plan is? Are we getting anyone else besides Rondo?

Edit: By the way, I hadn't seen any news today. So when I just logged on a couple minutes ago my jaw dropped and I yelled out "WHAT?!?!?!?!" LOL. I knew there were rumours, but I really didnt take them seriously. This is awesome though!!! Who would have ever thought we could have such a MONSTER starting unit?!?!?!

Last edited by Jproxursoxoff; 12-18-2014 at 07:34 PM.
Jproxursoxoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 07:45 PM   #3
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jproxursoxoff View Post
Well are they wrong?
Yes. Brandan was a major cog in the second unit, but losing him doesn't take Dallas from having one of the league's better benches to having the worst. Devin, JJB, RJeff and Aminu are all credible members of the rotation.

And Dallas will bring in another C. My money's on JO, but we'll see.
Old 12-18-2014, 07:48 PM   #4
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Yes. Brandan was a major cog in the second unit, but losing him doesn't take Dallas from having one of the league's better benches to having the worst. Devin, JJB, RJeff and Aminu are all credible members of the rotation.

Better get on the horn quick for JO, there are small murmurs that Bogut might be out a while.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 07:52 PM   #5
Jproxursoxoff

Jproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to beholdJproxursoxoff is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post

OK Im just nervous about this. And really excited too lol.

Twitter is going crazy about the trade.
Jproxursoxoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 07:38 PM   #6
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayth.james.g View Post
Those idiots also think they'll be able to use the trade exception and a 2nd rounder to get Wright. Morons

Jae Crowder is just a guy. Nothing he does can't be replaced by Jefferson or Aminu.

The only "loss" to the bench is Wright and while it is a big loss it doesn't take us from one of the best benches in the NBA to the worst
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
goat offense, jameer nelson goat