Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 08-07-2004, 09:51 AM   #1
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default A personal opinion of John O'Neil's (swiftvet spokesman/author) veracity from a prior legal opponent

This is an interesting account of one lawyer's experience of having John ONeil as a legal opponent. ONeil comes across as very credible to this fellow attorney. If you are interested there is much,much more at the link. This guy (oneil) looks extremely credible.

oneil

Quote:
O'Neill and his fellow Swift Boat veterans insist that they're not shilling for Dubya, Rove & Co. — but rather that they're speaking out as veterans, some of them Democrats and some of them Republicans and some of them independents, who are offended by what they perceive as untruths and distortions from Candidate Kerry. The Kerry campaign and its supporters are already desperately trying to spin the SwiftVets' video as being partisan, unreliable, or otherwise incredible.{note5}

But from my own first-hand experience cross-examining John O'Neill under oath, I can say that I fully believe that John O'Neill fully believes what he's saying — and that he's a damned credible witness in my opinion.

I've already ordered Mr. O'Neill's new book (co-written with Harvard PhD Jerome R. Corsi), "Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry" — which has zoomed to the No. 1 sales ranking on Amazon.com even though it's not yet been released! — and I look forward to reading it when it ships on or about August 15th. (A free preview chapter is available by email here, although my spam blocker delayed my receiving it.)
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links