"Moved to correct thread"
MavsFan28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2003, 04:30 PM   #2
ReDIRKulous
Golden Member

ReDIRKulous is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Icons

I think we are stuck with these until we reach a certain number of post. I am new here also. BTW, Welcome to the boards.
There is nothing wrong with criticizing a team if your points are valid. But most of the armchair coaches on this board talk pseudo-basketball-ese and make results oriented comments as if they actually have an understanding of the game at the pro level. Most of the comments are based on disappointment from unrealistic expectations or the most ludicrous notion that you sitting in your barc-o-lounger knows more about how to win basketball games than Nelson. Just not gonna happen, boysan.-TwoDeep3
ReDIRKulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2003, 04:31 PM   #3
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Icons

Well you can start by putting threads in their proper place. This one is really unnecessary as you can find the answer in the Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff Forum.

edit: The answer is you have to donate to the site. Use the Make a Donation button at the bottom of the page.
Old 11-03-2003, 04:32 PM   #4
MavsFan28

MavsFan28 is on a distinguished road

u2sarajevo~ Excuse me. I AM new to the board, looks like your a oldie but goodie.

I'll move it to the "correct" place.

Sorry everyone......
Old 11-03-2003, 04:37 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Can you damn newbies stop griping about everything.....U2...Mavfan28
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2003, 04:40 PM   #6
MavsFan28

MavsFan28 is on a distinguished road

murphy3~ i AM NOT griping about anything. I was only wondering how to get NEW Icons.

Geeze, what a warm welcome to the thread.....
Old 11-03-2003, 04:44 PM   #7
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

man, i love when new people come aboard and get pissed at murphy. it's funny to us, cause we know the posters here. good times, good times. anyway, welcome mavsfan28.
Old 11-03-2003, 04:46 PM   #8
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

yeah.... welcome mavsfan.....
Old 11-03-2003, 04:51 PM   #9
ReDIRKulous
Golden Member

ReDIRKulous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You don't lose that label for a long time obviously.
Murphy makes sure of that by posting "when is Nellie going to post up Dirk?!", or some variation on the theme, a thousand times a week. lol
There is nothing wrong with criticizing a team if your points are valid. But most of the armchair coaches on this board talk pseudo-basketball-ese and make results oriented comments as if they actually have an understanding of the game at the pro level. Most of the comments are based on disappointment from unrealistic expectations or the most ludicrous notion that you sitting in your barc-o-lounger knows more about how to win basketball games than Nelson. Just not gonna happen, boysan.-TwoDeep3
ReDIRKulous is offline   Reply With Quote