Kobe

Larry Johnson

Kurt Thomas

Patrick Ewing

John Starks
Old 03-06-2001, 11:07 PM   #2
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

• Iverson
  • Vince Carter
  • R.Wallace
  • Reggie Miller
  • Karl Malone
  • Steve Francis

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2001, 11:08 PM   #3
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't argue with any of Hades picks as the least favorite players (except Shaq- for some reason I like the big guy), but I will add a couple to the mix. (incidentally, Kurt Thomas is my most hated player)
Stephon Marbury
Larry Hughes
Rick Fox
Anthony Peeler
Chris Childs
Greg Anthony

Those are just a few of the worthless, punk players that I particularly dislike...
Old 03-06-2001, 11:12 PM   #4
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

rob your picks suck, and why is peeler a punk?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Old 03-06-2001, 11:14 PM   #5
Hales233
Golden Member

he's certainly not worthless, he single-handedly won the game for Minnesota last night...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-07-2001, 02:42 AM   #6
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

Shaq
Kurt Thomas
Shawn Kemp
Old 03-07-2001, 02:47 AM   #7
scooterj5
Golden Member

What's wrong with Starks, Iverson and Anthony Peeler?
Old 03-07-2001, 04:21 PM   #8
giostar

giostar will become famous soon enoughgiostar will become famous soon enough

#1 on my list is Malone. I can't stand him. #2 would be almost any Lakers player.
giostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 05:23 PM   #9
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Anthony Peeler is a legend in his own mind... Back when he was in LA (when Magic Johnson said he was the most talented player he had ever played with!?) I didn't like his attitude. He is also a very dirty defender.
Old 03-07-2001, 08:52 PM   #10
erub

erub is on a distinguished road

Kurt Thomas takes the cookie

I don't like Malone, he just pounds it in there, but he is effective....but boring and slow..i hope he retires [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] He should have been a Maverick though, my dad likes to remind me - a lot of teams including Dallas passed up on him.
erub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 10:49 PM   #11
dallaslaker

dallaslaker has a spectacular aura aboutdallaslaker has a spectacular aura aboutdallaslaker has a spectacular aura about

I can't stand Malone and Coach Sloan. Those are the two biggest cry-babies in the league. I like Kobe and Shaq, but I can't stand them crying about being "The Man" crap.
dallaslaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2001, 12:33 AM   #12
scooterj5
Golden Member

How did I forget Malone?!! Geeez they annoy me. I hope so so much the Lakers or Jazz don't win it all this year. I hope the Sixers, Spurs or Blazers win... but of course we all know they will get swept by the D-train as Shawn Bradley dominates!
Old 03-08-2001, 10:25 AM   #13
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

I could go for days on this topic...

kobe
Karl Malone
Kurt Thomas
Larry Johnson
Latrell Sprewell
[insert any knick you want here]
Rick Fox
Robert Horry
Mike Penberthy
Stephon Marbury
Bryon Russell

etc., etc., ad infinitum...
Old 03-08-2001, 07:00 PM   #14
dallaslaker

dallaslaker has a spectacular aura aboutdallaslaker has a spectacular aura aboutdallaslaker has a spectacular aura about

Seems like Malone is on most everyone's list. I REALLY hated to see him pass up Kareem on the points list. I'll bet half of those were offensive fouls with him jumping into the defender with his knees!
dallaslaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2001, 10:03 AM   #15
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

well, he hasn't passed kareem yet (he passed wilt for 2nd all-time). but he will, which sucks. i don't like him much either (he's a thug), but his endurance is incredible. in all the years he's played, he's only missed like 7 games (i think 2 due to injury, 5 to suspension). that's why he has a legitimate chance at being the all-time leading scorer in the NBA (2 or 3 more seasons). And he'll probably do it, unless he gets hurt. he's still playing at a high level.

but he is a thug.
Old 03-09-2001, 03:34 PM   #16
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

I'll throw Malone in on my lst to... I do like his support for the NRA though...
Old 03-09-2001, 09:04 PM   #17
scooterj5
Golden Member

Rob what have you got against Iverson??
Old 03-09-2001, 09:04 PM   #18
scooterj5
Golden Member

Rob what have you got against Iverson??
Old 03-11-2001, 06:03 PM   #19
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Nothing really. Just something about him irks me. His attitude. He's just a punk. He is alot better then he used to be though.

Old 03-12-2001, 02:27 AM   #20
scooterj5
Golden Member

I really don't get it. He is the toughest SOB in the NBA- remember the shoulder injury he got earlier in the season? He has a 'can't nobody hold me down' attitude, so I don't see what's wrong with that.

You've got to have respect for someone who gets to the NBA from where he did; he's not a punk he just has ghetto scars.
Old 03-13-2001, 12:21 AM   #21
scooterj5
Golden Member

I don't see how you can make a character judgement on Iverson's attitude when you are not ashamed of stealing comic books. That's real cold.
Old 03-13-2001, 08:54 AM   #22
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

uugghh....I'm never going to here the end of this am I [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] . Ok, I'm sorry to the kid in 6th grade that I stole comic books from. I'm sooo ashamed. I was young and dumb and didn't know better. Please forgive me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

I'm going to sit in the corner now .

Old 03-13-2001, 09:58 AM   #23
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

I hate quite a few players. I think we've touched on some big ones.. Kobe, Kurt Thomas, Karl Malone. However, I tend to like the super-gangster thug players like Iverson, Marbury, Sprewell, Keith Closs etc. They are just too entertaining not to like. Other players that do drive me crazy are: Jason Williams, Nick Van Exel, Chris Gatling, Kenyon Martin, and Sam Cassel along with hundreds of others.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2001, 10:03 AM   #24
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Ivy's the real deal. The kind of gangster hoopster the NBA needs. I'd rather watch him ball than listen to whiney crap from fake ass gangsters like Nick Van Excel or J.R. Rider. Those boys don't know nothin about the streets. Iverson was born there and still hangs there. You think money can change his gangster ways? Hell no! He'll stay true to the game until the day he dies fool! heheh I love it!
Old 03-13-2001, 11:54 PM   #25
scooterj5
Golden Member

So true madape
Old 03-14-2001, 12:36 AM   #26
scooterj5
Golden Member

Rob shut up already, everyone thinks you're an azzhole.
Old 03-14-2001, 02:12 AM   #27
scooterj5
Golden Member

Somehow I forgot Wesley Person, nothing more annoying than a sore loser.
Old 03-14-2001, 03:27 PM   #28
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

When I posted my earlier list I forgot one important name: Cherokee Parks...
Old 03-14-2001, 07:07 PM   #29
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

Karl Malone is my #1 guy to hate. He is a great player, but a thug and asshole. All Laker players and most laker fans for that matter. You want to talk about a baby, Lamar Odom is starting to put himself at the top of that list.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2001, 07:08 PM   #30
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

Hey Rob, whats up with Hales 233, Man he is slamming you on everything.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2001, 08:15 PM   #31
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Your guess is as good as mine dallmav [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Old 03-14-2001, 09:39 PM   #32
Hales233
Golden Member

let's just criticize me and not some of the other people
Old 03-15-2001, 01:04 AM   #33
scooterj5
Golden Member

I'm with Hales.
Old 03-21-2001, 10:19 AM   #34
Zille

Zille is on a distinguished road

my favorite: billy owens
shame for the NBA
Zille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2001, 04:06 PM   #35
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Billy Owens has been one of the biggest wastes of talent of the last decade...
Old 03-21-2001, 04:56 PM   #36
Hales233
Golden Member

it's kinda funny, i've never met a person who actually LIKED billy owens
Old 03-21-2001, 05:24 PM   #37
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Don Nelson used to really like him when they were at Golden State... If I remember correctly, Nelson once called Owens the most versatile developing big man in the league...
Old 03-23-2001, 09:04 AM   #38
madape
Diamond Member

Just think about how great Owens would be if he had Nelson along to develop the finer points of his game. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]