Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 04-02-2006, 12:46 PM   #1
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Suns @ Detroit

It's still in the 2nd quarter but the Suns are shooting 71% and lead the Pistons 51-37.
Old 04-02-2006, 12:49 PM   #2
digit

digit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura about

The Suns are playing with the soft Pistons D.

70 points at the half?
digit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 01:01 PM   #3
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Damn. You see that 3 Raja Bell banked in at the buzzer?
Old 04-02-2006, 01:01 PM   #4
digit

digit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura about

Wohoo, nice running buzzer beating three by Raja Bell to end the half...

Pistons need to D it up big-time, if they want to get the W
Old 04-02-2006, 01:02 PM   #5
Winwall

Winwall is a jewel in the roughWinwall is a jewel in the roughWinwall is a jewel in the rough

Suns cannot miss ... incredible buzzer beater from midcourt
Winwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 01:04 PM   #6
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Damn, are the Suns confident jumpshooters or what? Unreal first half..
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 01:16 PM   #7
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

The Suns are bringing the PAIN to the Pistons.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 01:22 PM   #8
digit

Pistons getting to the rim at will now...

Ben Wallace with two monster alley-oops now
Old 04-02-2006, 01:52 PM   #9
digit

Suns are falling apart...WOW!!
Old 04-02-2006, 02:10 PM   #10
digit

Billups is red hot in the 2nd half...what a great game to watch. Two completely different halves...effin' great
Old 04-02-2006, 02:19 PM   #11
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Crazy, crazy game. Impressive comeback by the Pistons. Reminds me of some of our recent comebacks.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 02:25 PM   #12
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

this is last year all over again.

The Pistons are getting stops down the stretch. They're in playoff mode. They'll breeze through to the Finals and whoever plays them will probably need a prayer.
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 02:27 PM   #13
digit

I am impressed...
Old 04-02-2006, 02:29 PM   #14
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Count me impressed as well. That team has it going good.

Billups made his case today, that's for sure.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 02:32 PM   #15
Winwall

Winwall is a jewel in the roughWinwall is a jewel in the roughWinwall is a jewel in the rough

Nash was non-existent during this game. thats not something you expect from a MVP candidate
Winwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 02:42 PM   #16
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Geez...

Marion

32 pts (13-16 FG!, 1-2 3P, 5-7 FT), 10 rebs, 2 asts

Not too shabby.

Billups throwing his 2 cents into the "Best PG in the NBA" pot.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 03:14 PM   #17
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Count me impressed as well. That team has it going good.

Billups made his case today, that's for sure.
I agree. I find the Pistons to be one of the more likable teams in the league. If for some reason my Mavs can't win it all this year, the only other team I'd be happy to see win it all would be Detroit.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
Old 04-02-2006, 03:36 PM   #18
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

No wayyyyy. I suppose some of the players there are likeable - Big Ben, Prince, Chauncy... but the fact Detroit gets a ridiculous amount of ticky-tack calls drives me to dislike that team to a pointy extreme.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 05:09 PM   #19
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

No team is given more of a free ride by officials...
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 05:52 PM   #20
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
No team is given more of a free ride by officials...
The Spurs may have something to say about that. But yea, those two teams play by a different set of rules. Then when they do get called for a foul, all five players on the floor are indignant.
Old 04-02-2006, 07:31 PM   #21
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Chauncey Billups is a very good player; an All-Star even. But there's no way he's the MVP.
Old 04-02-2006, 07:40 PM   #22
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran
Chauncey Billups is a very good player; an All-Star even. But there's no way he's the MVP.
If the choice is making Steve Nash a two-time MVP ( which is an abomination) or chauncey billups, my vote is billups.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 06:14 AM   #23
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raefformvp
I agree. I find the Pistons to be one of the more likable teams in the league. If for some reason my Mavs can't win it all this year, the only other team I'd be happy to see win it all would be Detroit.
I hate Rasheed Wallace. Just can't stand his punk ass.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 06:21 AM   #24
raefformvp
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson
I hate Rasheed Wallace. Just can't stand his punk ass.
I agree on Rasheed, but I like the rest of them.

Old 04-03-2006, 07:49 AM   #25
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
If the choice is making Steve Nash a two-time MVP ( which is an abomination) or chauncey billups, my vote is billups.
What, you don't think Nash is in the same class as Bird, Michael, Magic, and Wilt?
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 08:26 AM   #26
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

i hate the pistons. Just cant like a team that while being the most physical team in the nba gets called for the fewest fouls. THere is a reason they lead the league in opposing coaches technicals. Plus they are a bunch of bitches. They commit the most obvious fouls and then gripe like they couldnt possibly have ever fouled anyone. They are worse than the shaq and kobe lakers were.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote