Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-05-2006, 10:12 PM   #41
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Crocodile Mile is overrated. If the slip 'n slide ain't broke, don't fix it.
Old 07-05-2006, 11:26 PM   #42
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Abomination is a cool sounding word.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 12:12 AM   #43
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk is hot.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 12:37 AM   #44
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

sike is gay i guess.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 07-06-2006, 12:41 AM   #45
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I'm as gay as a $5 bill....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 07-06-2006, 12:45 AM   #46
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

This is a random statement....

Old 07-06-2006, 01:34 AM   #47
sike
The Preacha

could David Carodean kick my butt???

Old 07-06-2006, 01:47 AM   #48
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Who is David Carodean?

Old 07-06-2006, 01:53 AM   #49
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

I think they should bring back Crocodile Dundee. They could call it Crocodile Dundee Returns.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 01:59 AM   #50
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

I still miss Quisy

I still miss Nash and Jamison for that matter.....

Old 07-06-2006, 02:24 AM   #51
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I miss the SleeStack as well, but I am happy that he is going to be playing for my second favorite team in the league, and he should tear some poop up there...

The Sleestack is dead... LONG LIVE THE SLEESTACK!!!!!!!
Old 07-06-2006, 02:41 AM   #52
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Wow, he actually does kind of look like that alien....

Old 07-06-2006, 02:47 AM   #53
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

If it ain't do-do, I say no-no.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:48 AM   #54
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

I am very impressed with Earl Boykins. A 5-5 guy playing against guys 7 feet tall. Amazing.

Old 07-06-2006, 03:25 AM   #55
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I love my YMCA, but there are nights/early mornings when I wished the darned place opened earlier than 5:30 AM. This night/morning is just such a time...
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 10:26 AM   #56
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
sike is gay i guess.
Sike is really superman.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 10:40 AM   #57
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Being a better basketball player than other folks can lead to verbal altercations with cocky older types, and having verbal altercations with cocky older types can lead to the common eventuality of smashed and broken noses being gifted to those same cocky older types (whether brought about by raised elbows in the game, or by directed force applied to said poontang bitches in declared and honorable conflict.)...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 07-06-2006 at 10:43 AM.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:02 PM   #58
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Word
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:27 PM   #59
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Who is David Carodean?
I think he meant David Carradine and yes, he could beat his ass.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 02:32 PM   #60
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
I love my YMCA, but there are nights/early mornings when I wished the darned place opened earlier than 5:30 AM. This night/morning is just such a time...
I'd rather sleep during the night/mornings.

Old 07-06-2006, 04:37 PM   #61
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
I think he meant David Carradine and yes, he could beat his ass.
thanks for the vote of confidence, doc,....but I'm not so sure I'd beat his butt as much as I would win out in the end...

Old 07-06-2006, 05:33 PM   #62
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

I would like to live in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. I think that would be pretty cool.
Old 07-06-2006, 07:57 PM   #63
Drbio
Banned

sike makes me afraid. Very very afraid.

Old 07-06-2006, 08:59 PM   #64
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I wish my school used Corel products instead of Microsoft.

I also wish the computer in my office would die.

That's pretty much all I got.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 11:02 PM   #65
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

I'm so tired right now. And it's only nine.
Old 07-06-2006, 11:19 PM   #66
Drbio
Banned

It's amazing the reaction a harmless little hair can get when it falls on someones steak.
Old 07-06-2006, 11:31 PM   #67
Drbio
Banned

If a man says something out loud in the woods and there are no women around is he still wrong?
Old 07-06-2006, 11:35 PM   #68
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
If a man says something out loud in the woods and there are no women around is he still wrong?
Yes.

Old 07-07-2006, 01:53 AM   #69
jleefilled
Platinum Member

Edited... not sure why.

Last edited by jleefilled; 07-07-2006 at 02:01 AM.
Old 07-07-2006, 02:07 AM   #70
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

It is Friday.

Old 07-07-2006, 02:13 AM   #71
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

It is a good thing if you are able to stop at a 24 hour super Walmart on the way back from bars, because spending $2.69 on a hungry-man chicken strips and cheese-covered potato wedges meal is cheaper than spending the near-$8 meal that a triple cheeseburger WhataMeal would cost. The wallet, if not the gut, benefits from the calculating intricacies and subtleties of such late-night mathmatical calculations....

Last edited by Evilmav2; 07-07-2006 at 02:17 AM.
Old 07-07-2006, 02:18 AM   #72
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Coke, the soda, is really good.

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 07-07-2006 at 02:18 AM.
Old 07-07-2006, 02:24 AM   #73
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Quote:
Coke, the soda, is really good.
True, but tis better with booze...
Old 07-07-2006, 02:26 AM   #74
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
True, but tis better with booze...
No way.

Old 07-07-2006, 02:28 AM   #75
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

It is my general impression that the editors of Partisan Review are capable, educated, intelligent, but have nothing to say.

Said Leon Trotsky.

Last edited by chumdawg; 07-07-2006 at 02:28 AM.
Old 07-07-2006, 02:38 AM   #76
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Quote:
No way.
As a wise man once said: "Where there is booze, there is always a way..."

Finding the Way...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 07-07-2006 at 03:02 AM.
Old 07-07-2006, 03:00 AM   #77
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

I just regained the trophy to my favorite game in the arcade, Stuart Little's Extreme Skateboarding

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 07-07-2006 at 03:03 AM.
Old 07-07-2006, 03:25 AM   #78
chumdawg
Guru

De Koonig said: Some guy came into my studio for fifteen minutes and wrote something it took six hours to read.
Old 07-07-2006, 03:37 AM   #79
sike
The Preacha

beer makes you pretty.

Old 07-07-2006, 04:18 AM   #80
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

The Jordan brand of clothing makes cool clothes, but they are way to expensive.

Tags
<clutch tagging>, got a bit fluffy in here