Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 11-01-2009, 12:29 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default A follow up on hitman's thread.

So, now the mods are deciding what's thread worthy? That's out of line from a mod in my opinion. If it's not repetitive but something that won't necessarily generate alot of interest, the thread will die a quick death. There's no reason for Mods to micro manage this forum.

Last edited by Murphy3; 11-01-2009 at 12:32 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2009, 12:51 PM   #2
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I so wanted to merge this with Hitman's thread, but the whine fest that would have ensued would not have been worth it. It would have been funny though.

We merge threads all the time. There's nothing wrong with directing the flow of posting. Without that, you get what DB.com has, an unreadable forum.

His original post had nothing of any substance. If it had included an article worth discussing I would have left it.

You don't agree that's fine, it's not a huge issue.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 11-01-2009 at 12:56 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 04:56 PM   #3
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I so wanted to merge this with Hitman's thread, but the whine fest that would have ensued would not have been worth it. It would have been funny though
I would have totally supported you doing that for the lulz.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 05:05 PM   #4
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all

But don't you understand the value of having a debate over specific things? Danilo Gallinari is a young newcomer to the NBA who has a lot of hype. He has played in the first few games of the season. I, as a member of this website since 2002 have been impressed by his play and started a thread considering the prospect of Gallinari someday over taking Dirk as the greatest player to ever come from Europe.

And this thread is deemed unworthy and lumped into the "General NBA watching thread." If you are not interested in the thread, don't post in it. But the micro-managing that goes on is detrimental to the community here.

Pointing out the fact that- that is ridiculous- is not whining.

Quote:
I so wanted to merge this with Hitman's thread, but the whine fest that would have ensued would not have been worth it. It would have been funny though.

We merge threads all the time. There's nothing wrong with directing the flow of posting. Without that, you get what DB.com has, an unreadable forum.

His original post had nothing of any substance. If it had included an article worth discussing I would have left it.

You don't agree that's fine, it's not a huge issue.

Put Your Brand On Everyone's Lips: http://www.java-ads.com
Hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 05:19 PM   #5
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Starting a new thread bumps another thread to the second page, where it will likely never be viewed again. Trying to defend all threads is like trying to kick yourself in the crotch.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 11-01-2009 at 05:20 PM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 05:33 PM   #6
Hitman
Golden Member

Hitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to allHitman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Starting a new thread bumps another thread to the second page, where it will likely never be viewed again. Trying to defend all threads is like trying to kick yourself in the crotch.
Who is trying defend all threads?

Old 11-01-2009, 05:37 PM   #7
Hitman
Golden Member

Quote:
And FYI the last two thread on main page of the NBA section are about Rashard Lewis getting suspended for 10 games and the NBA fining the Rockets and the Wolves for leaking the schedule.

Would D-M.com have suffered if those two threads were bumped to the second page?

Old 11-01-2009, 05:39 PM   #8
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

The board certainly won't suffer when your thread gets bumped out.

And you better agree with me, lest you become a hypocrite.
Old 11-01-2009, 05:48 PM   #9
Hitman
Golden Member

Quote:
The board certainly won't suffer when your thread gets bumped out.

And you better agree with me, lest you become a hypocrite.
Why are you trying to turn this into a stupid internet insult thread? You don't think the board will suffer when my thread gets bumped out? Oh god, what will I do? Dirkadirkastan doesn't think the internet message board will suffer if my thread gets bumped out. Actually, he doesn't even know anything and is just posting nonsense on a message board.

But I am not mad, oh Dirkadirkastan. You have a right to your opinion and peace be with you, my internet friend.

My point was not to insult you or anyone, merely to question why what I believe to be a perfectly acceptable post to the "General NBA watching thread" was "deleted," and moved to the General NBA thread.

You can respond with a juvenile comment about how no one will miss my posts or comments now.

Proceed.

Old 11-01-2009, 05:58 PM   #10
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Actually, I was making a specific logical point. Not sure what this has to do with anyone's emotions.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:09 PM   #11
Hitman
Golden Member

And your specific, logical point was what?

That a poster who has belonged to the site for 7 years should not start be allowed to start a thread in the General NBA section comparing Dirk to Danillo Gallinari, a tall sweet shooting Euro who has lit it up in the first few games of the season?

Again, I am not asking that you agree with me that he is going to be great. Or even good. Or anything.

I am asking why I, a member of this site for 7 years, can not start a thread about an interesting topic of conversation that involves the Mavs and the NBA and the world without having it moved to the "General NBA" thread.

What was your specific, logical point again?

"Starting a new thread bumps another thread to the second page, where it will likely never be viewed again."

So, you were concerned about the fact that the 'Rashard Lewis getting suspended in the offseason' and the 'Rockets and Wolves getting fined in the offeason' stories would be bumped off the main page.

Brilliant point.

Last edited by Hitman; 11-01-2009 at 06:11 PM.
Old 11-01-2009, 06:34 PM   #12
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

There is a reason mods merge threads at times. If every tiny bullet point had its own thread, then most of these threads, as well as the more general ones, would continually disappear off the first page. So instead, to keep the board cleaner and more organized, the mods occasionally merge threads that cover similar topics. They will also do this if one is a subcategory of another.

If you're so concerned about the Rashard thread, they probably should have merged it too. I don't know why they didn't; I'm not a mod. Was it another horse thread?
Old 11-01-2009, 06:42 PM   #13
Julius

Julius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to all

I wanted to start the Galinari-Thread...
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 06:55 PM   #14
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I don't understand what you're upset about. Go have your "debate" in the thread it was moved to.

As I said to Murph, we do merge threads relatively often around here. If you want a free environment where you're free to post whatever you want whereever you want, DallasBasketball.com says "hi".

If you would like a more organized and moderated site that is possible to navigate, then this site is for you, as long as you're willing to every once in a while have your feelings hurt when you disagree with a decision to move/merge/delete a thread.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but if we caved every time someone complained about something, we might as well just leave the board open and unmoderated.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 11-01-2009, 07:07 PM   #15
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
we might as well just leave the board open and unmoderated.
Good idea.

Don't we moderate it ourselves anyway? As far as I can tell, 99% of what the mods do is erase cuss words and correct thread titles.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 07:28 PM   #16
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Why hasn't this thread been moved to the appropriate forum?
Old 11-01-2009, 07:37 PM   #17
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Which is?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-01-2009, 07:58 PM   #18
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Oh look, someone stated an opinion. Quick, I better disagree with it and start an argument...
Old 11-01-2009, 08:32 PM   #19
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Oh look, someone stated an opinion. Quick, I better disagree with it and start an argument...
Do you have any opinions of your own?
Old 11-01-2009, 09:51 PM   #20
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

the problem with the board of late has been too many "general blah blah discussion" threads. You can't discuss anything in there, cause another discussion within the same thread bumps the related posts to previous pages. How can that be better than bumping an old, tired thread off the first page of a forum? It makes more sense to keep separate discussions in their own threads (isn't that what a thread is?) and let them die natural deaths when nobody posts in them than to put them all into a single thread in which it becomes impossible to track all the posts on any given subject.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:52 PM   #21
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

. . . and to delete all the useless, off-topic back and forth bickering posts that do nothing to add to the discussion underway.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:01 PM   #22
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I guess I don't understand what you're upset about. Go have your "debate" in the thread it was moved to.

As I said to Murph, we do merge threads relatively often around here. If you want a free environment where you're free to post whatever you want whereever you want, DallasBasketball.com says "hi".

If you would like a more organized and moderated site that is possible to navigate, then this site is for you, as long as you're willing to every once in a while have your feelings hurt when you disagree with a decision to move/merge/delete a thread.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but if we caved every time someone complained about something, we might as well just leave the board open and unmoderated.

The forum is absolutely stagnant in the Mavs section.. and here you are pulling out your mod penis and pissing on a thread because...? This forum is absolutely BEGGING for content and begging for discussion in the Mavs section. The fact that you cannot see that throws up a red flag as to your competency to moderate a forum.

This forum is easy to navigate because so very little is being said the Mavs forum. So congrats. You've got your wish. Let's have one thread for the entire season..
Old 11-01-2009, 10:06 PM   #23
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin View Post
the problem with the board of late has been too many "general blah blah discussion" threads. You can't discuss anything in there, cause another discussion within the same thread bumps the related posts to previous pages. How can that be better than bumping an old, tired thread off the first page of a forum? It makes more sense to keep separate discussions in their own threads (isn't that what a thread is?) and let them die natural deaths when nobody posts in them than to put them all into a single thread in which it becomes impossible to track all the posts on any given subject.
That is a huge problem. It is very difficult to have a good conversation or debate about anything when everything is posted in so few threads. The whole "off season thread" for a Mavs forum is absolutely idiotic. That completely stagnates discussion. Many people don't even open the thread because it's one big cluster f*** of different discussions.

It's fine to keep non Mavs content out of the Mavs section. It's fine to keep the threads that say "i'm new here and just wanted to say hi" out of the Mavs section. That is absolutely ok. But what has gone on here over the past several months is absolutely over the line. Threads about the Mavs that no one is interested in will die a very, very quick death. That is absolutely fine. But give the members of this site an opportunity to make that decision.. We don't need a moderator deciding that one particular Mavs topic is better than another in his opinion. If it's Mavs related and has no offensive material, the moderator should just do what has always been done on this site.. stay the hell out of the thread unless they want to contribute to the conversation.
Old 11-01-2009, 10:09 PM   #24
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

Quote:
I completely agree with this... I for one would like to have more specific topics of discussion.. where yeah I can bring up something in the general thread, it may be over looked if another conversation is going on in the thread at the time. It shouldnt have to have an article in the thread for it to be thread worthy.. all it should be is discussion worthy for it to be thread worthy.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 10:16 PM   #25
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

1. You're acting like we're moderating this board into the ground with an iron fist. This is the first time I've merged/moved a thread in quite a long time, to my memory.

2. I agree on the Generic threads. They are not the best place for discussion. Which is why I generally post stuff to them that I don't think will garner much attention. "This Itailian dude rocks" qualifies, in my opinion, so I moved it. I'm certainly open to a discussion on whether people would have preferred it be kept there, but let's not act like moving an insignificant thread is the end of the world, please.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-01-2009, 10:16 PM   #26
Murphy3
Guru

I suppose the moderators forget that the members of this forum are much more capable of taking care of the site than they could ever be...
Old 11-01-2009, 10:28 PM   #27
chumdawg
Guru

Is Thiggy a moderator? God help us, if that's the case.
Old 11-01-2009, 11:19 PM   #28
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
1. You're acting like we're moderating this board into the ground with an iron fist. This is the first time I've merged/moved a thread in quite a long time, to my memory.

2. I agree on the Generic threads. They are not the best place for discussion. Which is why I generally post stuff to them that I don't think will garner much attention. "This Itailian dude rocks" qualifies, in my opinion, so I moved it. I'm certainly open to a discussion on whether people would have preferred it be kept there, but let's not act like moving an insignificant thread is the end of the world, please.
I'd prefer you closed the general topic threads. If you don't have something specific to talk about, don't post it. If you've got something specific to talk about, see if it fits in another discussion. If it doesn't, post a new thread. If no one likes it, you will get razzed into submission.
Old 11-01-2009, 11:23 PM   #29
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Well...the General NBA discussion thread serves a good purpose, just like the NFL thread.

I often feel like saying "Stupid Celtics just handed the Spurs that game at the end." or something like that, etc.

It doesn't warrant a thread, and maybe a post or two of discussion because it's likely no one else cares.

Just like some random Italian guy most of us have never heard of.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:22 AM   #30
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Being "Savovic Shocked!!!" is still one of my all time favorite D-M.com memories. Sadly, you've taken away the possibility of being "Gallinari shocked!!!!" sometime in the near future.

and a Pointless Game Comment Thread would be better than a General Discussion thread.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:46 AM   #31
Hitman
Golden Member

Quote:

I'm not trying to be a jerk, and you are right it is not a big deal, but I think you are too over zealous in your responsibilities as a thread merger.

I never, ever click on this insane "season" threads that are filled 95% pointless dribble that I am not interested in.

You should have left the post where it was. Just admit it and we can all move on.

Old 11-02-2009, 04:56 AM   #32
Hitman
Golden Member

Quote:

The post was not "This Italian dude rocks"

I attended the Knicks game @ MSG on Saturday night. I watched Danilo Gallinari, a tall, sweet shooting Euro in basically his rookie season and came away thoroughly impressed. Every person in the building was like, "Holy Shit. This guy is like Nowitzki. Could he be better?" Thought to myself- "I'll post that to D-M.com. Surely the "General NBA Section" of that site would be enhanced by a thread devoted to that topic, even as it demoted threads such as "Rashard Lewis gets suspended during the offseason" and "The Spurs got fined $25,000 in August."

Was the thread long? No. Did it contain a link to an article? No. It was an attempt to start a discussion, and as I stated previously, there are very few "good threads" started anymore. Everything is buried in "The Official Season Thread," "The Official Off Season Thread," "The Game Day Thread," and the the "Post Game Thread."

And Flacolaco, maybe you have never heard of him, but isn't part of the reason you visit an internet message board to learn things that you don't already know?

Whatever. It seems around here, you can't start a discussion without it being moved to the "General" thread and you can't state an opinion without being insulted by hacks.

Did I mention this place was not as dynamic as it used to be?

Old 11-02-2009, 05:50 AM   #33
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Did I mention this place was not as dynamic as it used to be?
Let's talk about this instead. This sounds like it needs a little exposition.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:07 AM   #34
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
Let's talk about this instead. This sounds like it needs a little exposition.
general discussion threads stagnate the board.
they pull discussion out of otherwise active threads, and reduce some portion of the discussion group down to those few willing to slog through the other topics and the drivel in order to maintain some semblance of a discussion on any one topic. You end up with multiple overlapping threads in the same discussion that can't go as deep as they otherwise would, and include fewer posters than they otherwise would. That kind of posting is exactly what the invention of threaded discussions was supposed to correct.

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 11-02-2009 at 09:12 AM.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:33 AM   #35
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

This is such an over dramatization. There is little, if anything at all, in the General NBA thread that would elicit any discussion at all in its own thread. It is almost all random thoughts that would otherwise have nowhere to go.

We can discuss whether the thread I merged deserved to stand on its own. That's enough of a gray area that I'm certainly willing to let similar threads stand if that's the consensus. But on the whole I think the General threads have their place and have been very useful. And I think most of the regular posters would agree with that.

And for the record, let it be noted that I mocked the General Mavs thread for 2009. THAT is going overboard. I'm with you on that. But the general offseason thread? It was great.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 11-02-2009 at 09:34 AM.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:45 PM   #36
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

right now in the general nba thread, it looks like there is what might be a pretty good discussion on how Euros in the league are doing. Unfortunately, it's mixed up with posts about Rambis' goggles, how petulant the celtics are, and long dead opinions about Carmelo v. LeBron.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:12 PM   #37
Julius

Julius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to all

Quote:
right now in the general nba thread, it looks like there is what might be a pretty good discussion on how Euros in the league are doing. Unfortunately, it's mixed up with posts about Rambis' goggles, how petulant the celtics are, and long dead opinions about Carmelo v. LeBron.
so why isnt a mod creating new threads...
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:14 PM   #38
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Do you have any opinions of your own?
He must because he has 19,569 post to your 19,538.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:52 PM   #39
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Well, 15,238 of those were gay jokes, so...
Old 11-12-2009, 02:16 PM   #40
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

My cat has diarrhea.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
existentialist thread, mytoasterdoesntmakecoffee, thread diarrhea