Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-18-2010, 09:23 AM   #41
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

agreed. The vinegar-based NC bbq is BY FAR my favorite
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2010, 01:17 PM   #42
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Having had a lot of all of them, NC BBQ is easily the best imo.
Meh.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:50 PM   #43
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I went to Friday's the other day only because I had a gift card. I got some type of chicken and shrimp dish that was abysmal. It was so bad that I went and offered the remaining $88 on the Friday's gift card to a homeless man. When he reached out for it, I set it on fire and told him "You're better than that."
Old 11-12-2010, 12:50 PM   #44
Murphy3
Guru

My boss ordered pizza from Papa John's.. this is the second time in a row in which the pizza has been abysmal.
Old 11-12-2010, 12:52 PM   #45
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
Ha ha everything is the best in Texas. How could I forget? Will you guys just secede already?
not a bad idea.... Could you imagine how bad the the rest of the country's economy would be without Texas? We probably would be in a depression.

Last edited by Murphy3; 11-12-2010 at 12:53 PM.
Old 11-12-2010, 02:27 PM   #46
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I went to Friday's the other day only because I had a gift card. I got some type of chicken and shrimp dish that was abysmal. It was so bad that I went and offered the remaining $88 on the Friday's gift card to a homeless man. When he reached out for it, I set it on fire and told him "You're better than that."
i haven't set foot in a TGI Friday's since 1999. When there was a slug crawling on the chips at our table.

Their "offer" to fix everything? A coupon for a free appetizer at our next visit! um, yeah, never used it.
Old 11-12-2010, 02:46 PM   #47
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Quote:

This made me laugh out loud...literally +1

EDIT- Im still laughing LOL

Last edited by Mav Addict; 11-12-2010 at 02:48 PM.
Mav Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:50 PM   #48
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Any fast food restaurant is Irving is gar-bage

If your order doesn't taste like crap, then I promise the order will be wrong...
Old 11-12-2010, 04:09 PM   #49
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav Addict View Post
Any fast food restaurant is Irving is gar-bage

If your order doesn't taste like crap, then I promise the order will be wrong...
Irving is an awfully large place to make a sweeping statement like that. Fast food places around Irving Boulevard and Pioneer area, ok, I can see that. Places up around the 635 MacArthur area are very nice and clean.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 04:12 PM   #50
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Plus, downtown Irving has a new multi-million-dollar McDonald's location that is huge and evidently quite state of the art. I haven't been there yet.

On another note, I tried Burger Island today, and I was quite pleased.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 04:33 PM   #51
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Plus, downtown Irving has a new multi-million-dollar McDonald's location that is huge and evidently quite state of the art. I haven't been there yet.

The name itself gets me just a tad bit excited... Burger Island..
Old 11-12-2010, 04:42 PM   #52
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So that's why they tore down a fairly nice McDonald's that still had a red caboose in the back. To build a newer one.

Weird.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 11-12-2010, 04:48 PM   #53
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Irving is an awfully large place to make a sweeping statement like that. Fast food places around Irving Boulevard and Pioneer area, ok, I can see that. Places up around the 635 MacArthur area are very nice and clean.

635 and MacArthur is where I live and work...they may be clean but their food is gross...or the order is wrong simply put...now if go to say Dallas or say Ft Worth the fast food is fantastic...

Example I love Whataburger...well in Dallas its great...every time i order here in Irving the order is wrong...so after getting it corrected and I start to eat, it is not the same...not sure why fast food here sucks, and my coworkers agree
Old 11-12-2010, 04:51 PM   #54
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Quote:

Burger Island is okay...some of the stuff on the menu is great...some not so great...just depends on what u order

Burgers-ok
Philly cheese-not so okay

I know I shouldn't have order a cheesesteak from a burger joint, but hey they shouldn't sell it if they cant make it

Last edited by Mav Addict; 11-12-2010 at 04:54 PM.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:52 PM   #55
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Quote:
So that's why they tore down a fairly nice McDonald's that still had a red caboose in the back. To build a newer one.

Weird.

That new Mickey D's is the second largest McDonald in the US

7800 sq ft.

Last edited by Mav Addict; 11-12-2010 at 04:53 PM.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:55 PM   #56
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Weird.
I think it's part of a large revitalization project Irving is taking on for its downtown. I'm guessing that the city footed part of the deal.
Old 11-13-2010, 12:57 AM   #57
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav Addict View Post
635 and MacArthur is where I live and work...they may be clean but their food is gross...or the order is wrong simply put...now if go to say Dallas or say Ft Worth the fast food is fantastic...

Example I love Whataburger...well in Dallas its great...every time i order here in Irving the order is wrong...so after getting it corrected and I start to eat, it is not the same...not sure why fast food here sucks, and my coworkers agree
One of my favorite Whataburgers is the one at 635 and MacArthur. I've never had a bad experience with the food or service there.

The worst fast food place, imo, is the Whataburger at Frankford and Tollway. Worst service ever. They've never given me anything "just like I like it".

Last edited by jleefilled; 11-13-2010 at 12:59 AM.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 10:08 AM   #58
Murphy3
Guru

Just ate at the new Fuzzy Tacos in Euless. The burrito was pretty decent. Had chips and queso.. the chips were fine but the white queso sucked donkey balls.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:17 AM   #59
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute
Default OT

Quote:
Euless
Wait. There are 5 Airports in Dallas ?
Old 11-16-2010, 10:33 AM   #60
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Wait. There are 5 Airports in Dallas ?
There are a few main airports lot of little airports around the DFW area.

DFW International
Dallas Love Field
Dallas Executive
Air Park Dallas
Fort Worth Alliance
Fort Worth Meacham
Fort Worth Spinks
Mid-Way Regional
Northwest Regional
McKinney Municipal
Grand Prairie Municipal
Mesquite Metro
Addison
Lancaster

Carswell Airforce Base
Naval Air Station Dallas

(I'm probably missing a few...)

EDIT: I'm sure you can find sh!tty restaurants around each of them...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 11-16-2010 at 10:33 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 12:03 PM   #61
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You talking Glade & 121?

Burgers are very good, but the times I've been there the service has been so bad that it was a brutal experience - and I'm not picky at all when it comes to that. I'll tolerate a lot. It has been incredibly slow every time, like the griddle only fits three burger patties. Once, the girl bringing out the burgers spoke so little English that she couldn't even tell us what each burger was. And that's not a language thing - it's a giving a shit thing. Anybody who cares even a little bit can memorize the name of the top 10 items on any menu in any language.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 12:11 PM   #62
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jleefilled View Post
One of my favorite Whataburgers is the one at 635 and MacArthur. I've never had a bad experience with the food or service there.

The worst fast food place, imo, is the Whataburger at Frankford and Tollway. Worst service ever. They've never given me anything "just like I like it".
I used to work near the 635/Mac Whataburger and my wife, when she was my fiance, lived near the Frankford/DNT Whataburger.

Loved 'em both. In fact, I don't think I've ever had a bad Whataburger experience. Roanoke. Grapevine Mills. 121 & Glade. The one in the gas station at 114 & Freeport. The one on 360 close to Riverside golf course. The one over by Bachmann lake (which I ate at in the middle of the night on the way back from the airport after the Mavs beat the Spurs in '06)

Always good, anytime of day or night. That's what Whataburger do.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 12:29 PM   #63
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylan View Post
I used to work near the 635/Mac Whataburger and my wife, when she was my fiance, lived near the Frankford/DNT Whataburger.

Loved 'em both. In fact, I don't think I've ever had a bad Whataburger experience. Roanoke. Grapevine Mills. 121 & Glade. The one in the gas station at 114 & Freeport. The one on 360 close to Riverside golf course. The one over by Bachmann lake (which I ate at in the middle of the night on the way back from the airport after the Mavs beat the Spurs in '06)

Always good, anytime of day or night. That's what Whataburger do.
Co-sign. I would add the one on Loop 12 and Irving Blvd, which has provided me many a Tacquito on the way to Twin Wells, and many a cheeseburger on the way back.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-16-2010, 12:34 PM   #64
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

You know, since we had our daughter a year ago we just kind of stopped eating out. Didn't like taking a little baby out... which is fine with me because I love to cook, but I didn't really give it any thought until realizing I have nothing to add to this conversation because I haven't been to many restaurants lately. At all.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:35 PM   #65
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Quote:
You talking Glade & 121?

Burgers are very good, but the times I've been there the service has been so bad that it was a brutal experience - and I'm not picky at all when it comes to that. I'll tolerate a lot. It has been incredibly slow every time, like the griddle only fits three burger patties. Once, the girl bringing out the burgers spoke so little English that she couldn't even tell us what each burger was. And that's not a language thing - it's a giving a shit thing. Anybody who cares even a little bit can memorize the name of the top 10 items on any menu in any language.
no this one:

http://www.nbcdfw.com/around-town/fo...107060323.html
Old 11-16-2010, 01:08 PM   #66
Murphy3
Guru

I love Whataburger.
Old 11-16-2010, 01:30 PM   #67
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
You talking Glade & 121?

The Burger Island I went to was a new one, at Preston and Beltline. Interestingly enough, the service was indeed quite slow. It was about fifteen minutes wait for the burger. The people were nice, though.

I know I've mentioned it before, but I like the place so much that I will mention it again. BurgerBueno at Coit and 635 churns out some really, really good burgers.

Thiggy, do you still play at Twin Wells? I cut my teeth on that course, but anymore I can't put up with it. I'd live with the conditions if it were priced accordingly, but it's not.
Old 11-16-2010, 01:31 PM   #68
chumdawg
Guru

I also have never had a bad Whataburger experience. I often wonder why the chain doesn't have more of a presence, around the country but even here in Dallas. Whataburger is so much better than McDonald's, Burger King, Jack in the Box, etc., that it's almost like they are in a different category altogether.
Old 11-16-2010, 02:09 PM   #69
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Thiggy, do you still play at Twin Wells? I cut my teeth on that course, but anymore I can't put up with it. I'd live with the conditions if it were priced accordingly, but it's not.
No, that was in the past. I worked there during high school so between working and playing (for free!) I was there an awful lot.

I still play out there every once in a blue moon because it's really nice to play a course that I know so well, but it's really gone to pot, and just like most American Golf owned courses, it's over priced.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 11-16-2010, 03:12 PM   #70
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
I also have never had a bad Whataburger experience. I often wonder why the chain doesn't have more of a presence, around the country but even here in Dallas. Whataburger is so much better than McDonald's, Burger King, Jack in the Box, etc., that it's almost like they are in a different category altogether.
I think there's between 90-100 Whataburger's in the DFW area... just sayin'
Old 11-16-2010, 04:42 PM   #71
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Whataburger is the absolute bomb diggity of fast food restaurants. I can never get enough of it.

Now Arby's on the other hand..... terrible. I went to an Arby's in Allen in 2008 (before they opened one up in my town) and haven't been back to an Arby's since.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy

Last edited by Rick41; 11-16-2010 at 04:43 PM.
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 01:46 PM   #72
Murphy3
Guru

I will admit that I'll knock off a 5 for $5 from time to time.
Old 11-17-2010, 01:47 PM   #73
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo View Post
agreed. The vinegar-based NC bbq is BY FAR my favorite
I'll be honest in that I'm partial to both...
Old 11-17-2010, 01:47 PM   #74
Murphy3
Guru

I had Jack in the Box yesterday... I'm convinced that they put AIDS in their burgers because I was not feeling well last night.

Last edited by Murphy3; 11-17-2010 at 01:48 PM.
Old 11-17-2010, 09:10 PM   #75
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:
I had Jack in the Box yesterday... I'm convinced that they put AIDS in their burgers because I was not feeling well last night.
LOL.. must spread rep
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 08:25 AM   #76
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
I was driving on Rufe Snow in NRH the other night and noticed a new taco restaurant called Fuzzy Tacos or somesuch. There were tons of people there...could hardly find a parking spot...must be good.... so I gave it a shot.

Turns out, they were selling Baja..which I guess is West Coast style tacos with feta cheese and your choice of protein (shrimp, fish, beef, chicken). Should have been good....how can you screw up a taco?

I had one shrimp tempura taco and one "special" ground beef taco.

It was edible, and that's about it. I won't be standing in line for them again.
Mary, that's in my neighborhood! Less than a 10 minute drive for me. My family raves about Fuzzy's. I finally tried it Friday and it was eh. I'd go again, but only if it was someone else's suggestion.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 08:57 AM   #77
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by raefformvp View Post
Mary, that's in my neighborhood! Less than a 10 minute drive for me. My family raves about Fuzzy's. I finally tried it Friday and it was eh. I'd go again, but only if it was someone else's suggestion.
10 minutes in which direction? I've gotta make sure you don't live too close to me.
Old 11-18-2010, 10:37 AM   #78
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Quote:
10 minutes in which direction? I've gotta make sure you don't live too close to me.
I'm not good with directions. I live by Iron Horse Golf Course. Is that too close?

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 01:48 PM   #79
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

I hear there's to be an In n Out in Garland. I'll keep checking this thread for everyone to notice how unimpressive the burgers are, then wait for after the crack sets in and for everyone to say how they can't get enough.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 02:11 PM   #80
Murphy3
Guru

I was shocked at how bad White Castle burgers are. They are horrificly bad..and yes, I can pretty much stomach anything when it comes to a burger. However, I couldn't eat that s***