Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 06-08-2001, 01:46 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Is he finally playing golf like he's capable of?
15 under after 2 rounds at the st jude tourney.
good to see a guy from home succeed.

Last edited by Murphy3; 09-14-2012 at 09:58 AM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2001, 05:35 PM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty clueless when it comes to golf [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I plan on learning the game this summer though, just as soon as I get some clubs.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2001, 07:11 PM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

my brother went to high school with him at abilene cooper,...
he's a good guy, always wanted to see him succeed
Old 06-11-2001, 12:43 AM   #4
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

Tiger Woods is the only reason I even remotely pay any attention to golf.
Old 06-11-2001, 10:29 AM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

say what you may. however, he did win $630,000 this weekend.
not a bad 4 days work
Old 09-14-2012, 09:59 AM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by handbag5en View Post
I suppose there were so many people who were shocked by the turn of events in the newest season of Grey’s Anatomy. This show has always been known as a chick flick. It is not so much about medicine as it is about female doctors and nurses having crushes on hot male doctors.
There has been a recent scramble in the blogosphere in these past days about the shocking news that Patrick Dempsey is leaving the show. One could only imagine the outrage that this would cause if it were actually true. All the female fans of the show would organize themselves. They will go to the streets shouting with banners of Patrick Dempsey’s pretty boy face and torches and pitch forks. Then they will storm the gates of ABC studios demanding for justice.
But fans can put their torches out and keep their pitchforks back in the barn. Patrick Dempsey is not leaving the show. I for one was not surprised. All this commotion was caused just because of a single line in the description of the episode of Grey’s Anatomy set to be aired on March twelve which basically says that Dempsey’s character, Derek, is going to quite because he learned that most of the patients he has treated have died instead of recovered. It also adds that Meredith refuses to give up on him.
Apparently,sac longchamp 22, the fans did not notice that last line. If they did, they would’ve known that this is just a new story plot for Mc Dreamy. Also, if the ABC network would bring out that kind of information to the press,sac longchamp 1579, then the chances are,sac longchamp 851, you would also see that information broadcasted in television and magazines such as TV guide. But you don’t. You only see it in the net. And you just have to admit that the World Wide Web is prone to paranoid delusions because rumors are circulated at the speed of, well whatever speed your internet connection is. Plus,sac longchamp 617, whatever generates hits is copied and spread everywhere. Whether it’s true or not is a non issue.
The other reason why I knew this was not the sign that I felt like it was what Mc Dreamy character will inevitably falls into. That is, considering the last operation he did where the pregnant patient did not survive,sac longchamp 1749, this was how things were supposed to turn up. Also, it would be a very refreshing twist to see Meredith be the one to help Mc Dreamy instead of the other way around again.
The chances of Dempsey leaving the show are slim if not non existent. The plot feels like there will be an Emmy Award targeted drama episode later on Grey’s Anatomy in the works for Dempsey.

Article Tags:
Grey’s Anatomy

sac longchamp 2344 0i20sgcb
sac longchamp 2128 0fgsv0cq
Cool, thanks for the info.