Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 11-20-2006, 04:25 PM   #561
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
hmm....should I ride the sike stick during the Mavericks game tonight or get out my Modanodoll and give him all my lovin' while watching the Stars....
Personally, neither one sounds the least bit interesting(outside of watching the actual game)... and when you do decide, don't let us know....

What happened to just being able to enjoy a Sports game. Stop tricking it up for your own pleasure.
Old 11-20-2006, 04:32 PM   #562
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
At half time, I usually plug in the washing machine and ride it around the yard while my wife goes out for more Old Milwaukees Best.
I thought you lived in New York?
Old 11-20-2006, 04:51 PM   #563
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

New York?

ummmmm.... no offense to the New Yorkers of the board but HELL NO!

I'm from Texas. Born in Dallas..... always lived in Dallas (suburbs) (outside of the 4 years in Austin)
Old 11-20-2006, 04:57 PM   #564
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

lol I was being sarcastic because of your avatar/location.
Old 11-20-2006, 05:37 PM   #565
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
lol let me speak with no sarcasm when I say that I KNOW you are a stinking Yankee!
I really see nothing that would indicate a "lol" from my previous post, but whatever. And just because you apparently THINK I'm from New York does not make it so. It's amazing how a message board gives a poster the ability to be all knowing.

edit: (not in character statement - I was really racking my brain trying to figure out how I could have given that impression.... my Location didn't dawn on me.... )

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 11-20-2006 at 05:38 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 11:07 AM   #566
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Sike hasn't been around lately because I caught him, stuffed him, and he's going in the oven on Thursday morning for a big Thanksgiving dinner
I'm calling the cops....
Old 11-21-2006, 01:12 PM   #567
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I'm calling my male stripper friend that brings his other friends over and they strip while dressed like cops....
whatever floats your boat I guess.... please tell me that his "friends" are of the female variety.... somehow, I fear that is not the case....
Old 11-21-2006, 01:36 PM   #568
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
my friends sent a stripper cop to me one time when I just happen to be at home dancing naked to loud music in front of an open window. He was so realistic and such a tease. We got all the way to "jail", and some of the "prisoners" really showed me a good time. I even had to post bail to get out later on! It was so much fun. and they kept on pretending it was real what dedication to a bit!
um I think you got arrested dude....
Old 11-21-2006, 04:12 PM   #569
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
um I think you got "arrested" by MY dude....

I'm a little bit pissed right now.
Two things here:

1. The post you quoted from me was one of your own fantasies....
2. I didn't get arrested by anyone, so you can rest safely knowing your "cop" is true to you.
Old 11-21-2006, 04:30 PM   #570
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

wow... i haven't participated in this thread for a while. i thought to myself, "maybe i should check on it. surely it hasn't gotten gayer. there's no way the thread could get any gayer than it already was."

boy, was i wrong. you guys have taken this to a whole new level of gay. a level that has never before been seen on this planet. and the resident alien hasn't even posted in this for a while. how do you explain that?!
Old 11-21-2006, 06:19 PM   #571
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
wow... i haven't participated in this thread for a while. i thought to myself, "maybe i should check on it. i hope it has gotten gayer. i really hope it's gayer than it was before."

boy, was i wrong. you guys have disappointed me. you guys obviously know NOTHING about being gay. i can take you to a level of gay that has never before been seen on this planet. and the resident alien hasn't even posted in this for a while. how do you explain that?!
sike is probably busy.... as to you taking this thread to a level of gay "never before seen on this planet".... i'll take the zero...
Old 11-24-2006, 06:06 PM   #572
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
hey guys, did UT win today?
oh poor u2....
Old 11-24-2006, 06:50 PM   #573
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh poor u2....I know you're randy for sikeyloving, as you call it...but I'm always here to lend you a hand...or a willing orifice
stragne...I leave town for a few days to spead the good news to the people of New Orleans and I come back to this???

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2006, 08:16 PM   #574
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
stragne...I leave town for a few days to loot and rape the good people of New Orleans and I come back to this???
Hasn't New Orleans been through enough without you adding havoc to their lives?

Oh, and what in the world does stragne mean?
Old 11-25-2006, 03:24 AM   #575
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh, and what in the world does goatrape mean? because I just paid $450 to get to do it and would like some details before hand...
sigh....silly, U2....trix are for kids.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-25-2006, 12:55 PM   #576
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
funny story about how I found a place that makes "goatrape" appointments.....
I bet it's not that funny....
Old 11-25-2006, 01:48 PM   #577
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

[censored] you, ya [censored] [censored].

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 11:12 AM   #578
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterChaffy
screw me.
like Flaco needed an invitation....sheesh....

Last edited by sike; 11-27-2006 at 11:13 AM.
Old 11-27-2006, 12:13 PM   #579
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
like Flaco needed an invitation....but just in case, Flaco with your rubbers so bright, won't you plug my hole tonight?....
getting into the christmas spirit in your customary sick way, you disgusting pervert?
Old 11-27-2006, 01:04 PM   #580
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
you want disgusting? trust me I can pervert any good person!...can't I?
sounds like you're having second thoughts...just saying

Old 11-27-2006, 01:18 PM   #581
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
sounds like you're having second thoughts...just saying I think it could be a night to remember, and I know u2 would pay for the whole thing, you wouldn't have to worry about anything....
so now you're pimping for him?
Old 11-27-2006, 01:26 PM   #582
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
so now you're pimping for him?
uhhhh....when havn't I been?

Old 11-27-2006, 03:38 PM   #583
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Since u2 has had ample time to defend his honor and hasn't yet...I'm going to have to accept all of this as fact.
Old 11-27-2006, 05:26 PM   #584
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Since u2 has had ample time to defend his honor and hasn't yet...I'm going to have to accept that his booty is for sale and I've got twenty bucks!.
I don't see how quoting Grego will help...

Old 11-27-2006, 05:29 PM   #585
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I don't see how quoting Grego will help.... you should quote Rhyner instead.
I hate to tell you, but Rhyner's dead.
Old 11-27-2006, 05:33 PM   #586
sike
The Preacha

what about the old gray wolf?

Old 11-27-2006, 05:36 PM   #587
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

hmm....getting into Ticket minutia seems to be taking away from the gay jokes
Old 11-27-2006, 05:38 PM   #588
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
hmm....getting into Ticket minutia makes me horny....for men
feel better?

Old 11-27-2006, 05:40 PM   #589
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

not really.
Old 11-27-2006, 05:42 PM   #590
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I'm not really happy inside
well who didn't know that?

Old 11-27-2006, 05:42 PM   #591
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
on friday my mom and I took all the leftover gravy and an inflatable kiddy pool and had a "wrastlin" match while my old man video taped the whole thing, and my brother watched but kept a blanket on his lap the whole time...
ok....now I feel like things are back to normal.

also, you're weird.
Old 11-27-2006, 05:45 PM   #592
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
spank me U2!!!!ok....now I feel like things are back to normal.
well...if you call that normal?

Old 11-28-2006, 10:19 AM   #593
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Do you think Mike Vanderpenis will still come by on tuesdays to spoon me and call me sike-bear?
vanderwhat? im sorry?
Old 11-29-2006, 12:27 AM   #594
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
vanderwhat? im sorry, I was too busy humping my Donavan Mcnab doll?...
bro...grab spell check or something...

Old 11-29-2006, 12:36 AM   #595
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Have I ever told you guys one of my favorite things to do? My bro grabs my nutsack....or something.....
No you haven't told us, but really, we don't want to know.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 12:43 AM   #596
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
tell me about this strange thing..."nutsack"..I don't know this word

well...thats cause you are a chick.....who's been in a cave.

Old 11-29-2006, 09:44 AM   #597
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I want to hump a more Godly man.
that WAS random
Old 11-29-2006, 10:02 AM   #598
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I love whore
I thought it was lamp....what happend to lamp?....did you just kick lamp to the curb for whore?

Old 11-29-2006, 10:12 AM   #599
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

lamp was a filthy cheating slut
Old 11-29-2006, 10:13 AM   #600
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I was a filthy cheating slut
so lamp left?

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!