Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 10-09-2006, 11:16 AM   #241
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I want to kill a midget...
woah....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2006, 11:34 AM   #242
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
did you guys ever notice how sex is much more enjoyable when the hooker is crying the whole time?
just wrong.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:37 AM   #243
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have come to love the touch of a man.
but do you have to rub it in our faces???

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 10-09-2006, 11:40 AM   #244
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but do you have to rub it in our faces???

naa too easy.....
Old 10-09-2006, 03:02 PM   #245
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
My love for sike is becoming less and less. He is too easy. I need someone that plays harder to get, like my new passion U2.

Wow...

I'm sorry to hear this

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 10-09-2006 at 05:09 PM.
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 03:28 PM   #246
sike
The Preacha

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
I like merkin
interesting...

Old 10-09-2006, 03:31 PM   #247
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
you know i've been looking for a merkin that washes easily that I can wear with some nice red pumps and a fancy handbag....
dude.....seriously...
Old 10-09-2006, 04:21 PM   #248
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nashty, you are an idiot because you used the incorrect spelling of the word "hear".
Don't be so rough on the kid.
Old 10-09-2006, 04:25 PM   #249
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Don't be so rough on me, kid...at least not that rough...
doc did tell me you liked it rough, U2...but seriously!!!

Old 10-09-2006, 04:31 PM   #250
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Dun't bee so ruf on teh kidd.
I see you spell like a NASCAR fan......
Old 10-09-2006, 05:50 PM   #251
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I'm addicted to romance novels
well...I guess its understandale...with you lack of ability to attract anyone to love you I mean.

Old 10-09-2006, 05:55 PM   #252
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
So am I! It makes me think of you, my dearest Flaco.
Wow, get a room.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 10-09-2006, 09:49 PM   #253
sike
The Preacha

Angry

Quote:
Wow, get a room at let me watch!
strange...

Old 10-09-2006, 11:17 PM   #254
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
hasn't someone made the "get a room" joke 3 or 4 times already in this thread?
geez leave the poor guy alone......
Old 10-09-2006, 11:23 PM   #255
sike
The Preacha

Exclamation

Quote:
geez leave the poor guy alone......and let him watch in peace
woah...I refuse to let him watch!!!

Old 10-09-2006, 11:25 PM   #256
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
woah...I refuse to let him watch while I make sweet love to U2!!
No really, it's fine.

Old 10-09-2006, 11:29 PM   #257
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
No really, I'll pay thousands just for a grainy vid
I think you can find that kind of stuff for free on the net if you're really into that sort of thing...

Old 10-09-2006, 11:41 PM   #258
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I'm inspired by the vast knowledge of that newbie credit dude. And the sex ain't bad either.
what?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 12:12 AM   #259
sike
The Preacha

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
what? I wanted him all to myself!!!
well doc feel free to make your move anytime...

Old 10-10-2006, 12:32 AM   #260
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog
Ms. Pelosi gives me wood in a strictly democratic horndog kind of way
At least she wasn't a page or an intern.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:38 AM   #261
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
At least I have not gotten caught with a page or an intern.
your time will come doc...you will eventually slip up...

Old 10-10-2006, 12:48 AM   #262
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
I was Barney Franks page and loved every pedophiliac second of it.
Don't ask Don't tell sikey monkey.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:51 AM   #263
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Don't ask about my "friend" Carlos who lives in Garland, or my other "friend" Lamont who lives in Oak Cliff...because I Don't tell.
seriously doc....I'm not going to ask..

Old 10-10-2006, 08:19 AM   #264
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
a veces se la meto toda la puta verga en su pinche culote bien suavecito de sike.....
wow just because it's in spanish doesnt make it any less gay doc.....

Last edited by Flacolaco; 10-10-2006 at 08:20 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 11:29 AM   #265
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
wow! spanish does it gay doc.....
poor grammar but I understand where you're coming from...but I disagree Spanish is not gay.

Old 10-10-2006, 11:46 AM   #266
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
speaking of being gay in other languages, I frequently read French gay porn.

you know..... for the articles.
sacré bleu!!!!

say it isnt so....
Old 10-10-2006, 12:15 PM   #267
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Sike is married a beautiful Brazillain lady??? Say it isnt so....I so wanted to hit that smokin hot alien!!!
its true...I'm taken...sorry Flaco...

Old 10-10-2006, 12:21 PM   #268
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
its true...I'm taken...sorry Flaco...

but "i believe that the heart does go on," you know like that Celine Dion song, from that movie Titanic. Don't you guys love that movie?
i dont think we can be friends anymore....
Old 10-10-2006, 12:40 PM   #269
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
i dont think we can be friends anymore....because I prefer My best friend's wedding and steel magnolias!!!
well if it makes you feel better...I have since day one refused to see Titanic (really).

Old 10-10-2006, 03:43 PM   #270
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Sometimes I wonder what Leonardo DeCaprio would look like in a Mavericks uniform.....
those are fightin' words sir......
Old 10-10-2006, 04:14 PM   #271
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
those are fightin' words sir......I'd kill to see Leo in a jersey and nothing else....yum
gross..

Old 10-11-2006, 10:20 AM   #272
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
When you said Leonardo, you meant the Ninja Turtle right?/
grow up sike....
Old 10-11-2006, 11:09 AM   #273
sike
The Preacha

funny...and you did mean the ninja turtle, right?

Old 10-11-2006, 11:13 AM   #274
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
funny...and you did mean the ninja turtle, right?

I didnt get to play with ninja turtles or anything cool like that. I had barbie dolls, but my mom would get high and melt their legs with her lighter and then stick them to my elbows.....
ouchy.

Old 10-11-2006, 11:25 AM   #275
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I work for this amazing website.... www.freakflacoforfree.org ...people log on...for me...and get freaky with me.
whatever pays the bills.....I suppose.

Old 10-11-2006, 11:54 AM   #276
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oooooohhhh that's you? Wow! That's my favorite "sike special time" website.
My opinion is that your "special time" should be spent with your wife.....
Old 10-11-2006, 12:50 PM   #277
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
My opinion is that my "special time" should be spent with your wife.....
lol wow..... tell us how you really feel
Old 10-11-2006, 01:10 PM   #278
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
apparently sike's wife really gets around.... I thought I was the only one.
I think you are...... because I wouldn't do that to sike. What a backstabber.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 10-11-2006 at 01:13 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 01:14 PM   #279
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I wouldn't do that with anyone but doc. What a backstabber.
I guess you could call it "backstabbing"....I mean...its like "stabbing" of a sort...

but what you and doc do in the privacy of your home is your own business....

Old 10-11-2006, 01:18 PM   #280
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

(Oh my, I can't stop laughing........)
Quote:
but what Doc and I do in the privacy of your home is my own business.... well mine and my parole officers.
First off, how in the world would you get access to my House? Secondly.... If you and Doc are involved romantically as it appears, I hope you have told him you are out on parole... I know I wasn't aware of it. But I just know you through this message board. I think you should let the ones you are sexually involved with in on those kinds of personal issues.... In my opinion of course.

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!