Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2012, 12:37 AM   #1
He15man

He15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to allHe15man is a name known to all
Default New to the boards, just wanted to introduce myself

Now probably isn't the time after the close loss to OKC, but i finally have the ability to post threads.

I normally post on Florida Gators message boards(college sports) but i finally got around to looking for a Mavs forum and i found this place.

I've been a Mavs fan since 2001, i grew up in Northern California and the Mavs vs Kings series that year turned me into a huge Mavs fans.

I have love the Mavs ever since, whether it was Nash, Finley, NVE(Nick the Quick, aka Nick Van Exel) to Antwan Jamison, Antwan Walker, Jerry Stackhouse, Shawn Marion etc.

I have been a Mavs fan ever since that 01 season and im not some bandwagon fan riding the championship.

Anyway tonight was a tough loss and i know everybody here is disappointed in that loss, but Dallas won it's first championship last season, its hard to complain.

With that said i look forward to posting here more and taking game 2 vs OKC this year.

LETS GO MAVS!