Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-12-2005, 12:03 PM   #1
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Nike Baller of the Week: Dirk vs. Amare

VOTE NOW!

Hope this is not on the board yet...

I voted for Dirk [img]i/expressions/thumbsup.gif[/img]
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2005, 12:30 PM   #2
DwD

DwD is a jewel in the roughDwD is a jewel in the roughDwD is a jewel in the roughDwD is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Nike Baller of the Week: Dirk vs. Amare

I voted for Dirk too. I cannot believe the vote is so close - Dirk(55%)-Amare(45%).
Old 02-12-2005, 01:05 PM   #3
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: Nike Baller of the Week: Dirk vs. Amare

I think the question was not who's the better player but just who's gonna' end up being the baller of the game when the Mavs play Suns next week. With Nash by his side, Amare has a very good chance although I did pick Dirk 'cuz I think he's gonna' be geared up to play against his buddy.
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2005, 06:29 PM   #4
DwD

DwD is a jewel in the roughDwD is a jewel in the roughDwD is a jewel in the roughDwD is a jewel in the rough

V2M, I think this time it is going to be personal. Dirk will be looking for blood after losing the first game. I have a feeling he is going to be amonster that night.
Old 02-14-2005, 04:32 PM   #5
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all