Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-08-2003, 12:48 PM   #1
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

What the fuck are you talking about, MavKikiNYC. Nash is damn right about this... And what should be wrong about him being a pothead, I'm fine with that too...

Nash's one of those who's not afraid of speaking out the truth! MKN, you're just a little fag who takes his gun everywhere he goes...

STOP BUSH and stop his politic actions, he has already destroyed enough by not stopping the polution and the death penalty in the states and now also wants to kill thousands of cicilists just to get his stupid oil...

Just think about it,MavKikiNYC!
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2003, 01:00 PM   #2
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

This poll is crazy! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

I coudn't find the "Nash has to lead the UN's inspections" option.
Old 02-08-2003, 01:08 PM   #3
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

This has got to be a joke. If it isn't please let us know so I can update my idiot list.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2003, 01:10 PM   #4
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

#41 while I can certainly appreciate how you might be upset with Kiki for his attacks on Nash for stating his opinion on war, your attack on Kiki is little better if not worse. You point could be made perfectly clear withou the use of profanity. That clearly violates the bylaws of this site. Furthermore attacking a poster outright and not their opinion is over the top. Calling somebody a derogatory name based on sexual preference is just uncalled for.

I don't agree with Nash's opinion. I don't agree with Kiki's attack on Nash. And I most certainly don't agree with with you uncivilized tactics. If you have any integrity at all you will edit your response to clean it up.
Old 02-08-2003, 01:10 PM   #5
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

calm down. anymore threads like this, and you'll recieve a strike.

this goes for everyone.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote