Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 05-11-2011, 09:27 PM   #1
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavsfan2thedeath View Post
I think you are reading a tone into my question that isn't there. I hate the cHeat with a passion and would love nothing more than to see us or somebody else take them down. But from what I can tell, they'd be tough to beat. I'm just asking for opinions on how to beat them. They definitely look to be playing better team basketball than they were when we saw them in the regular season. And I'm also not convinced that the refs would call a fair game if we were to match up with them. Surely Stern wouldn't screw us twice would he?
I am reading the thread title. It asks whether they are the "inevitable champs."

I say yes, yes they are. We should forfeit now and save ourselves the embarrassment. Maybe the Rangers will pick it up soon.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:34 PM   #2
Mavsfan2thedeath

Mavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I am reading the thread title. It asks whether they are the "inevitable champs."

I say yes, yes they are. We should forfeit now and save ourselves the embarrassment. Maybe the Rangers will pick it up soon.
The sardonic nature of your reply is not appreciated.
Mavsfan2thedeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:36 PM   #3
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
The sardonic nature of your reply is not appreciated.
Then I don't think you'll appreciate a very high percentage of Dub's posts.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:39 PM   #4
Mavsfan2thedeath

Mavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
I admit there might be a tad bit of melodrama in my thread title. But I want the Mavs to win a title just as much as (or more than) the next guy, and I see the Heat as the only real threat still left in the playoffs. I was just looking for reassurance that we have the ability/personnel/matchups to beat this team, that's all. I apologize if I insulted anybody's intelligence.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:49 PM   #5
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I admit there might be a tad bit of melodrama in my thread title. But I want the Mavs to win a title just as much as (or more than) the next guy, and I see the Heat as the only real threat still left in the playoffs. I was just looking for reassurance that we have the ability/personnel/matchups to beat this team, that's all. I apologize if I insulted anybody's intelligence.
Get up off your knees, son.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 09:55 PM   #6
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

All I see that Miami has going for them is Wade and James Bosh is not playing up to his potential and they have no bench. It takes a team to win a series not just two players.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:00 PM   #7
Mavsfan2thedeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Get up off your knees, son.
?
Old 05-11-2011, 10:27 PM   #8
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
Yeah, right - wrong house!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aquaassface, suffering for u.d., suffering from e.d., suffering from p.e., suffering from u.d.