Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-05-2003, 05:01 PM   #1
MVPNOWITZKI

MVPNOWITZKI is on a distinguished road
Default This Sucking Up has got to stop

MVP Nowitzki
12-5-03

As good as the lakers are, and as Stupid the mavericks sound with their comments was a loss waiting to happen. I am sick and tired of Nellie preaching to other teams, the kings are a much better team than we are, he said that last year. We probavly have the second best forward in the league next to the guy in san antionio. And many other teams after the mavericks lose or before the game he says stupid stuff. But the one that really bothered me was the one that came out of Little nellies mouth after thier loss to the lakers. He said For us to be ready at this point to beat that kind of fire power was to much to ask for. Oh shut up!!!!!! What happened to the thing you said when you got both walker and jamison and said now we have enough fire power when one of the big three gets hurt and we can still hang with the big boys. Everyone knows that the mavs get stage fright when they play the lakers. What heppened to nicks quote, F*** em. I sweare the mavs have so much respect for the lakers it makes me sick. Did you all forget how they embarrased you when they came back by thirty inthe fourth quarter. All I ask is stop making your team feel down by complenting other teams, that goes for both nellies. I wish I was a coach of the mavs so I can tell them this. Just play your game and stop being so freakin scared, your an NBA team for crying out loud. Finely, if you make your shots and if the mavericks stopped getting hesitant during the game, you might have won. All I know is you better not play like this mavs next youall face LA when dirk is back. Maybe nick should call them for this game and give them a huge talk
MVPNOWITZKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links