Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 05-16-2006, 01:59 AM   #41
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Ah hail no, I hate Mike Bibby. I wanna keep Jet in Big D. Yes he's had some off playoff games, but he was great tonight, and the whole regular season.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2006, 02:11 AM   #42
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

I think Terry bumped his value by a couple million or a year tonight.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 02:47 AM   #43
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Gimme a break. He's been invisible before now. Unless a team has an act on the side where they display the Great Disappearing Man, he doesn't have any greater value than he used to.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 03:54 AM   #44
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Let's not get carried away. This is our eighth playoff game, and it's his first real good one.

I still think he gets traded for Mike Bibby.
he's been big in past series'
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 09:04 AM   #45
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Depends. How amenable is he to coming off the bench?
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 10:19 AM   #46
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

I really like the two-point lineup so far so I'd really like to keep him. I know the setup makes some concessions in terms of rebounding and defense on big guards, but it really helps with three-point and mid-range shooting.

Without Jason we'd only have one guy (Dirk) who could really shoot, and would anybody want Stack or Daniels to start at this point? As for defense, I think with Devin (who can guard some big guards) and Josh we would have too many problems on the perimeter. I mean, how many teams really offer have three quality offensive guards or swingmen?
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 12:38 PM   #47
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

as I've said since early last season. The best line this team can throw is Harris/JT/Howard/Dirk/Damp....
so if, I'm the coach, JT is my tweener who is playing my 2. The lack of big 2 guards who consistantly post up and the fact that most starting lines have at least one weaker offensive guard leads me to believe that JTcould see wonderful success at the 2 in this line up. Bring Quisy off the bench as a more conventional 2 type.

pay JT whatever it takes. He wants to stay here. Cuban will not let him get away. Remember we're not talking about an aging spot up jumper here....we're talking about a guy just going into his prime...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 05-16-2006 at 12:39 PM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 02:45 PM   #48
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

OK...the adrenaline from last night has almost worn off and I am once agai nthinking more clearly. I loved JET last night. That was simply one of the greatest single game performances ever. He was CLUTCH. But I still think he is a good sign at only the $7-8 mil per year range over no more than 3 years. You see, I want this team to win many championships...not just this years. Financial flexibility may be key to that run and with all due respect to King for a Day Terry, that is the parameters that I would be comfortable with. Fortunately, Cuban is making that call and he afford to pay whatever, but those are my thoughts.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 02:57 PM   #49
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
OK...the adrenaline from last night has almost worn off and I am once agai nthinking more clearly. I loved JET last night. That was simply one of the greatest single game performances ever. He was CLUTCH. But I still think he is a good sign at only the $7-8 mil per year range over no more than 3 years. You see, I want this team to win many championships...not just this years. Financial flexibility may be key to that run and with all due respect to King for a Day Terry, that is the parameters that I would be comfortable with. Fortunately, Cuban is making that call and he afford to pay whatever, but those are my thoughts.
Bingo, but I think he will at least get 4 years.

Now the question is, " Does a team like Seattle (hometown) give him $8.5 on up per year for 5 or more years?" - or does he give Dallas a discount?

If they are willing, could you do a SNT for say Texas native Rashard Lewis and move JH to the SG position with Harris starting. I think Harris starting is inevitable here shortly either way - and if he does, what kind of pay does that mean Terry is worth?
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 03:23 PM   #50
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

If we could get cleveland to pay part of his salary would you guys do a hughes for jet sign and trade? he cant shoot like jet and he had an off year but he is a great defender and hes a great guy too. I would obviously love to keep jet but if we cant this would be one option to consider but hughes does have a monster contract.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 03:59 PM   #51
Drbio
Banned

Two very interestng and tempting sign and trade scenarios. Good job dalm and 5-0.
Old 05-16-2006, 11:20 PM   #52
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

To be clear, I wasn't saying I think Terry's worth more after one good game; but this is professional sports, where it is an absolute truth that guys will get bigger contracts on the basis of one big playoff series. It happens in every sport--a guy goes off in the playoffs/finals/superbowl/etc., and he suddenly becomes a much hotter commodity in the offseason than he would have been before.

I do love the dual PG lineup though, keeping Terry's shooting on the floor. What a refreshing change from last year--having another guard on the floor who can actually handle the ball. A novel concept for you Finley lovers out there, to be sure.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 11:33 PM   #53
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
Bingo, but I think he will at least get 4 years.

Now the question is, " Does a team like Seattle (hometown) give him $8.5 on up per year for 5 or more years?" - or does he give Dallas a discount?

If they are willing, could you do a SNT for say Texas native Rashard Lewis and move JH to the SG position with Harris starting. I think Harris starting is inevitable here shortly either way - and if he does, what kind of pay does that mean Terry is worth?
Seattle already has Earl Watson & Luke Ridnour. I don't think they're in the market for Terry.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 11:36 PM   #54
atrewsfan
Banned

atrewsfan will become famous soon enoughatrewsfan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL
Seattle already has Earl Watson & Luke Ridnour. I don't think they're in the market for Terry.
Ridnour is a FA after the '07 season, plus SEA doesn't like his lack of athleticism and weak D which is why they gave Watson a 2nd stint with the team. Perhaps they'll try and trade Ridnour (hello TOR?) in the offseason to make room for a better quality starting PG?
atrewsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 11:38 PM   #55
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atrewsfan
Ridnour is a FA after the '07 season, plus SEA doesn't like his lack of athleticism and weak D which is why they gave Watson a 2nd stint with the team. Perhaps they'll try and trade Ridnour (hello TOR?) in the offseason to make room for a better quality starting PG?
Still Terry would have to be LOW on their list of priorities. Plus I seriously doubt if Terry would go to a losing team again.
Old 05-16-2006, 11:44 PM   #56
MFFL
Guru

DON'T overpay for Terry.

Ginobili signed a six-year, $52 million contract in 2004 (average of $8.67M/year). There is no way that Terry gets more than $7M a year. I still think $6.5M a year is fair.
Old 05-17-2006, 12:11 AM   #57
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

As i mentioned earlier if there was one guy i would want on this team if we let Jet or KVH go its Bonzi Wells...he could be a starter or a bak up.....and maybe he would come for a reasonable price.

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS

Last edited by AxdemxO; 05-17-2006 at 12:11 AM.
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 12:23 AM   #58
MFFL
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO
As i mentioned earlier if there was one guy i would want on this team if we let Jet or KVH go its Bonzi Wells...he could be a starter or a bak up.....and maybe he would come for a reasonable price.
Bonzi is a nasty piece of work. He is a borderline dirty player - I think he would fit in under Avery REALLY well.
Old 05-17-2006, 12:24 AM   #59
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Well at this point keeping Terry seems like a good idea... good guy, good attitude and he wants to be here and truly believe the team will only get better and be able to take multiple championships. He will be a good player for a while and I would definitely give him a 4 year deal.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 12:27 AM   #60
MFFL
Guru

I want Terry back too. But Cuban is getting the team under the luxury tax so if we overpay Terry that means that we will lose someone else down the line.

Keep Terry but get the money right.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:24 AM   #61
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
If we could get cleveland to pay part of his salary would you guys do a hughes for jet sign and trade? he cant shoot like jet and he had an off year but he is a great defender and hes a great guy too. I would obviously love to keep jet but if we cant this would be one option to consider but hughes does have a monster contract.

That's an interesting S and T. I'd probably do it. Hughes seems like a player that would fit real well here, and is an awesome defender. It doesn't seem too realistic though, cuz Clevland just signed him last year, and he complements LBJ well. It'd be cool though.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 02:55 AM   #62
wescx

wescx will become famous soon enoughwescx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Let's not get carried away. This is our eighth playoff game, and it's his first real good one.

I still think he gets traded for Mike Bibby.
I just threw up a little bit.
Old 05-17-2006, 08:16 PM   #63
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

On the hughes S&T that i mentioned, they are extremely unhappy with him because he cant shoot and with lebron he doesnt get the ball enough to help out with his penetration. The shooting would still be a huge problem here but a lineup of harris, Hughes, JHO, Dirk, Diop/damp would be the most athletic starting lineup in the nba. Terry is the perfect fit for them btw since lebron handles the creating duties and jet could provide a great shooter to complement him and a guy they couldnt double off of unlike snow.
Old 05-18-2006, 01:05 AM   #64
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Idle question for you: Going forward, would you trade Jason Terry and Marquis Daniels straight-up for Steve Nash?

You'd be a whole, whole lot better off financially with Nash.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 07:08 PM   #65
MFFL
Guru

Two playoff runs - two SIGNIFICANT brain farts.

$7M a year ain't happening.
Old 05-18-2006, 09:32 PM   #66
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Idle question for you: Going forward, would you trade Jason Terry and Marquis Daniels straight-up for Steve Nash?

You'd be a whole, whole lot better off financially with Nash.
Every day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Old 05-19-2006, 12:53 PM   #67
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I would not trade anyone with terrys fire, and marquis' potential, for someone who breaks down in the playoffs EVERY year (and he's only getting older).

resign terry no matter what.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 09:15 AM   #68
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

You pay the man whatever he wants and then offer him a cookie on top of that.

Who is going to turn down a cookie?
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 10:43 AM   #69
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooby
You pay the man whatever he wants and then offer him a cookie on top of that.

Who is going to turn down a cookie?
Genius.
Old 05-23-2006, 11:23 AM   #70
Flip41

Flip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the rough

He should at least get Larry Hughes type money.
Flip41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 02:14 PM   #71
Five-ofan
Guru

I hope not. People forget how good larry was last year. He was a 20 point scorer who could also distribute who happened to be first team all nba defense. Jet isnt as good as a healthy hughes. That said Jet has got to be resigned unless someone offers him 10 mil a year.
Old 05-23-2006, 02:18 PM   #72
Flip41

Flip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the rough

Yea I forgot. I think Larry is over-rated. That is just my opinion.
Old 05-23-2006, 02:49 PM   #73
Five-ofan
Guru

Larry hughes with washington in 04-05
PPG RPG APG SPG
22.0 6.2 4.7 2.9

That was a career year and the spike in steals seems a bit odd but the only thing that has been scary about him is that he always gets hurt. I didnt realize just how many games this guy had missed until just now. Good lord he gets hurt as much as marquis does. I still think he is a solid player but he cant shoot and the mavs need to get more shooting not less if they are gonna change players.
Old 05-23-2006, 03:04 PM   #74
Flip41

Well I think if Terry has more playoff games like the last one he can demand that kind of money. I think he would be entitled to it. The thing about those Wizards is that was a run and gun team and stats become somewhat ballooned by the style of play.
Old 06-08-2006, 12:34 PM   #75
auffe34

auffe34 will become famous soon enough

According to the Daily Dime, JT's agent says he wants a 5/6 year deal.
auffe34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 01:51 PM   #76
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by auffe34
bye bye JET....don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.
Old 06-08-2006, 03:11 PM   #77
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
bye bye JET....don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.
SNT , SNT, SNT
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 03:54 PM   #78
MFFL
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by auffe34
I don't have a problem with that. Jet's only 28 (will be 29 before the season starts) and a 6 year deal will work as long as the money's right. 6/$40M with most of the money in the early years should be a good deal for both parties.

Along with a cookie of course...
Old 06-08-2006, 05:20 PM   #79
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
SNT , SNT, SNT
good idea. But I do like the idea of a cookie.
Old 06-08-2006, 05:22 PM   #80
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

Well, given his numbers that year he´ll ask for at least 5/$40M, so I doubt he´d take a 6-40 deal. Actually I really doubt he´ll get much more than a 4yr offer from the Mavs, maybe with some conditional 5th year if he gets some numbers or all star nods.

Oh, thinking of it, a SNT along with Quis for Ben Wallace might be worth a thought, if Indiana still go PG hunting.

Last edited by seelenjaeger; 06-08-2006 at 05:24 PM.
seelenjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote