Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-25-2008, 08:35 AM   #1
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of
Default LA Clippers @ Mavs aka do you still give a crap 3/25/08 GDT

From NBA.com's preview:

The addition of Jason Kidd to the Dallas Mavericks' lineup hasn't made the team look like the championship contender many thought it would be.

The loss of Dirk Nowitzki could make simply getting to the postseason a tall order.

A pair of leg injuries will keep the league's reigning MVP out Tuesday - and perhaps much longer - when the Mavericks look to avoid losing four straight for the first time this season as they host the Los Angeles Clippers.

Nowitzki was injured in an ugly fall in the third quarter of Dallas' 88-81 loss to the San Antonio Spurs on Sunday, and an MRI confirmed he had a moderate high ankle sprain and a mildly sprained knee.

Dallas says he's out indefinitely. Nowitzki, who has never missed more than six games in a season, says he hopes to be out for a week or two.

"I'm trying to see the positive and it could've been a lot worse," Nowitzki said Monday, wearing a protective boot. "It could've been a season-ending injury or even career-ending."

The Mavericks (44-26) currently have the seventh-best record in the Western Conference, but the Golden State Warriors and the ninth-place Denver Nuggets are close behind. Dallas plays Denver and Golden State later this week.

"Everybody just has to pick up his game," Kidd said. "We have to do it as a team. That's the beauty of this right now. We're confident that we can do it without Dirk until he gets better."

But even with Kidd and Nowitzki playing together, the Mavericks were struggling. Since acquiring Kidd from New Jersey on Feb. 19, Dallas is 0-8 against teams with winning records.

The Clippers (21-48) certainly don't fall into that category - they've lost seven straight and 15 of 17. The Mavericks have beaten them both times they've played this season and have won the last four in the series by an average of 14.0 points.

Dallas hasn't lost four straight since dropping the first four of the 2006-07 season.

Without Nowitzki, who was scoring 23.6 points per game, Josh Howard will likely become the team's go-to scorer. Howard is averaging a career-high 19.4 points this season, but that's dipped to 16.6 points over his last eight games.

Kidd also may look to take more shots with Nowitzki out. He's taken nearly three fewer shots per game with the Mavericks, a far more talented offensive team than the one he left in New Jersey, and hasn't scored in double figures in his last nine games.

"(Playing without Dirk) definitely is a challenge. I feel we're up for it," coach Avery Johnson told the team's official Web site. "But we're going to have to look at some things, especially offensively, to get that ball to the basket and get the ball in the basket."

Los Angeles certainly knows what it's like to be missing key players to injuries. Elton Brand has been out the entire season with a ruptured Achilles' tendon and center Chris Kaman - the NBA's third-leading rebounder - has missed the last eight games with a sore back.

The Clippers only dressed eight players - the league minimum - on Saturday, and lost 83-72 to Portland. With one available player taller than 6-foot-9, they were outrebounded 53-41.

"We did not have any bigger guys to put in," coach Mike Dunleavy said. "Sometimes we did a good job boxing out, but their size was just too much for us."

Corey Maggette has been the Clippers' best scoring option all season, averaging 22.4 points, and he's scored 27.5 per game over his last four.

Los Angeles has lost 16 of its last 19 trips to Dallas.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2008, 08:48 AM   #2
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

well this is a no brainer to win by 15+ - even without dirk. im wondering what bass can do with 30 minutes.
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:55 AM   #3
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

I think this is the worst team in the NBA.
Every time you look at the scoreboard they are down 55-35.
If the Mavs can't beat them by 20 at home the race for Kevin Love is on.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:49 AM   #4
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

I still give a crap! WE can still make the playoffs you know ... and in order to do so we have to take care of the remaining absolute cupcakes (clippers twice, sonics twice) and then win 3-4 more games as well.

It'll be interesting to see how this team is as far as emotion and execution without their franchise player, on a 3 game losing streak, and against a clearly inferior opponent.

Go Mavs
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:49 AM   #5
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dim499
I think this is the worst team in the NBA.
Every time you look at the scoreboard they are down 55-35.
If the Mavs can't beat them by 20 at home the race for Kevin Love is on.

I don't think Kevin Love is that good, 'nor is he what this team is lacking.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:33 AM   #6
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future

Bleh. I think the Mavs limp to a win, but I'm far from sure.

If Cutino Mobley goes for 25, the Mavs may not have enough scoring to win.
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 10:47 AM   #7
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi
I don't think Kevin Love is that good, 'nor is he what this team is lacking.
Much rather see a Courtney Lee, OJ Mayo, Eric Gordon drop in our laps, or win the lottery and pick Rose, Beasley or Lopez.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 10:51 AM   #8
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Well I hope AJ doesnt play Bass 30 mins at C and Damp 18.

We should win this game without Dirk, unless AJ does wjat he does so well and thats really fuk with the rotation. Aright needs to get some playing time or Maggette will have a great nite...he usually does

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 10:53 AM   #9
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma
Much rather see a Courtney Lee, OJ Mayo, Eric Gordon drop in our laps, or win the lottery and pick Rose, Beasley or Lopez.
i would much rather make the playoffs and have dirk back and win it all..which I think can still happen

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:38 AM   #10
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

G D
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:42 AM   #11
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO
i would much rather make the playoffs and have dirk back and win it all..which I think can still happen
Big up on the positivity. I think that above everything else (play calling, "isos", the supposed quick fix of firing Avery, and the inconsistency out of Stack, Terry, and Howard) this team just looks wounded mentally. It has to be tough getting ramped up after the Finals result and running into the hottest team in the league in the first round of the playoffs last year. If a team's psyche is damaged, they tend to look like they are a step behind and pressing in crunch time. That is really my only worry right now. They have played even with the best in the league the past several games, but they pressed when it was time to take scalps and that is far more dangerous than any personnel concerns. The positive in a team having a psychological block is that it is fixable. But the time to fix it is running short and it could just as easily get worse instead of getting better.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:55 AM   #12
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I'd love to see this team make the playoffs and somehow matchup with New Orleans. I know NO has some great talent, but if Dirk gets back they may be a great team to get in the first round. Houston also wouldnt be a bad matchup but it all depends on Dirk.

If we know Dirk wont make it back for the first round, I'd just throw a few games and get a better chance at a nice draft pick, although I dont know how high the pick this year is protected. I'd hate to throw games, miss the playoffs only to get 15th pick and have it be top 10 protected.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 03-25-2008 at 12:00 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:14 PM   #13
jackalope

jackalope will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
I'd love to see this team make the playoffs and somehow matchup with New Orleans. I know NO has some great talent, but if Dirk gets back they may be a great team to get in the first round.
really? my compliments on the large brass package you're carrying.

Last edited by jackalope; 03-25-2008 at 12:15 PM.
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:37 PM   #14
blinkMD

blinkMD is on a distinguished road

dallas is still a nicely stacked team... i dont know how the clips will win. mavs by 12
blinkMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:46 PM   #15
ghazi
Platinum Member

you know what's an annoying stat about the Mavs recently? They cannot seem to force turnovers. Boston and LA had like a little over or under 10 and San Antonio only had FIVE...

actually, this isn't a "recent" stat... its' been a problem all year with forcing turnovers.

Our defense has been pretty good as far as FG% , defensive rebounding, and blocks.... but man, we gotta force more turnovers especially since we've shown that we're a pretty good fast break team.
Old 03-25-2008, 01:07 PM   #16
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

SHOULD BE A EASY GAME?
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 01:35 PM   #17
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

why would I not give a crap? I'm a Mavs fan, not a strictly-Dirk fan

get your head out of your ass, no one's asking you to watch
Old 03-25-2008, 01:43 PM   #18
Flip41

Flip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithXx

I think he was just asking if you give a crap. The thread title doesn't say LA Clippers @ Mavs aka I don't give a crap. No need to attack the lad. Although I do hope the Mavs are as edgy as you WraithXx.

Last edited by Flip41; 03-25-2008 at 01:46 PM.
Flip41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 03:29 PM   #19
Eman

Eman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to all

Mav's by 10, FAzekas 16 points, 12 rebounds.
Eman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 03:34 PM   #20
ghazi
Platinum Member

Mavs should win by 15-20. Maggette should have his numbers but the Clippers are too injury-riddled
Old 03-25-2008, 03:35 PM   #21
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs crush, cram into a wet blanket and basically castrate the clippers. Mavs 99-85...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 03:55 PM   #22
quiet riot act
Banned

quiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these parts

avery - dirk = nothing

clippers win
quiet riot act is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 04:23 PM   #23
ghazi
Platinum Member

dude shut the **** up

Last edited by MavsFanFinley; 03-25-2008 at 05:32 PM.
Old 03-25-2008, 04:36 PM   #24
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

Bass is playing for dirk tonight right?
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 04:40 PM   #25
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No disrespect man but did you really have to say that??
Old 03-25-2008, 04:59 PM   #26
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Any link would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Go Mavs!!
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 05:08 PM   #27
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

I want to see intensity tonight. I want to see energy. I want to see total domination.

I don't want to see Kidd walking the ball up the court and handing off to JHo. I don't want to see 3pt jump shot after jump shot. I don't want to see any more quiet riot act posts..........

Mavs win 123-79. Kidd gets a quadruple double (pts; rebounds, assists, steals).
Old 03-25-2008, 05:20 PM   #28
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsufferingmavsfan
No disrespect man but did you really have to say that??
no, I didn't have to, but I did anyway... it's my style
Old 03-25-2008, 05:23 PM   #29
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no, I didn't have to, but I did anyway... it's my style
Oh I see
Old 03-25-2008, 05:35 PM   #30
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
you know what's an annoying stat about the Mavs recently? They cannot seem to force turnovers. Boston and LA had like a little over or under 10 and San Antonio only had FIVE...

actually, this isn't a "recent" stat... its' been a problem all year with forcing turnovers.

Our defense has been pretty good as far as FG% , defensive rebounding, and blocks.... but man, we gotta force more turnovers especially since we've shown that we're a pretty good fast break team.
Yea, this is where you benefit from having Kidd on the floor, the more turnovers you have the easier it is to run. I think get Kidd off the ball and let defend on the wings. He's a student of the game and will use his offensive knowledge to get a step on a pass.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 05:43 PM   #31
quiet riot act
Banned

quiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these parts

Quote:
dude shut the **** up

also.... it's averys birthday...

two words.....
full blown aids
Old 03-25-2008, 05:52 PM   #32
ghazi
Platinum Member

uhm, I dont get it.
Old 03-25-2008, 05:58 PM   #33
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet riot act
also.... it's averys birthday...

two words.....
full blown aids
Or perhaps three?

Thanks for the blue box earlier. I was thinking... maybe we could get together over some Old Milwaukee and post racist statements on the Mavs forum? I know, I know, Old Milwaukee is pretty highbrow, so maybe some Pabst Blue Ribbon... or the moonshine you make in the tub when it's not occupied by the makings for methamphetamine?
Old 03-25-2008, 06:01 PM   #34
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

We should destroy them... I mean they are a below .500 team.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 06:05 PM   #35
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Hooray, I just gave queer riot act its fourth red box.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 03-25-2008 at 06:06 PM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 06:08 PM   #36
quiet riot act
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma
Or perhaps three?

Thanks for the blue box earlier. I was thinking... maybe we could get together over some Old Milwaukee and post racist statements on the Mavs forum? I know, I know, Old Milwaukee is pretty highbrow, so maybe some Pabst Blue Ribbon... or the moonshine you make in the tub when it's not occupied by the makings for methamphetamine?

i hate to break your heart but.... i'm not white
Old 03-25-2008, 06:09 PM   #37
quiet riot act
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
Hooray, I just gave queer riot act its fourth red box.

thanks but "queer"?

not so much
Old 03-25-2008, 06:16 PM   #38
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

I hope to God Kidd steps it up and gets 15 assists or so tonight. Really makes an imprint on the game.
Old 03-25-2008, 06:16 PM   #39
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This post embodies the word "irrelevant."

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 06:31 PM   #40
ribosoma
Golden Member

Quote:
Idiocy sees no color. You could be blue and you'd be a blue idiot.