Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 06-03-2008, 10:50 AM   #81
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure why you're going at me buddy, I'm out of your league young fella.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2008, 11:06 AM   #82
bgarrett
Banned

bgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the rough

OH your that guy.. try and pile on and then disassociate from it and claim the high road. The old "young fella" speach, nice. You got nothin! Thats twice you jumped in on something that had nothing to do with ya. Sike called you with the Lets be honest JHO NOWHERE NEAR marion bit, taking ty's side.. Glad someone did cuz it wasn't honest.
bgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 04:15 PM   #83
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Sike and I are old buddies, be careful son.

Contact Me
Old 06-03-2008, 04:26 PM   #84
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

That kid is still talkin?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 04:33 PM   #85
bgarrett
Banned

bgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the roughbgarrett is a jewel in the rough

pfft haha. Ill be careful kid.

YAh TY im still talkin, its a forum right boy?

Now whos name callin? son and kid...

Just Leave it alone, hell I was done
Old 06-03-2008, 05:13 PM   #86
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Worst post ever. ^
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 06:02 PM   #87
bgarrett
Banned

^ oh great...here comes the post judge!

Im gonna stick up for my budddies and say thats the worst post ever.
Now come back with ^ 2nd worst post ever.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:03 PM   #88
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

I wouldn't say I would call any of them buddies and any of them would call me buddy, I just think you've acted like a total jackass since you've arrived and I'm surprised you aren't banned yet.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 06-03-2008 at 06:03 PM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 07:57 PM   #89
bgarrett
Banned

Look at all the posts across here. I was talking to TY. You and Alby have started in with comments that had nothing to do with either of you. Stay out of it if it has nothing to do with you,ok? I don't jump in on your bs. Im not here to fight with people but i have the right to defend myself. I haven't done anything to be banned,thats why i hvent been.. Look back at what you have said, you jumped on for no reason, i never said a word to you. I'll be here a while. My intentions arent to come and fight and get banned I want to express OPINIONS and talk sports!
Old 06-03-2008, 08:28 PM   #90
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgarrett
pfft haha. Ill be careful kid.

YAh TY im still talkin, its a forum right boy?

Now whos name callin? son and kid...

Just Leave it alone, hell I was done
This is the worst post in the history of posts...there has never been a post worse than this, if you added up all of the horrible posts and put them on one side of a scale and put this post on the other side, this post would still be the heaviest and the worst. It would peg the needle so hard that it would just fly off.

Even if you were trying to make the worst post ever, you couldn't create a post worse than this one. It's so bad that the maggots won't eat it, vultures would turn their noses up and serial killers would be disgusted by it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 08:58 PM   #91
bgarrett
Banned

hey watch it pal.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:23 PM   #92
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks chum...it was wasn't it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 09:42 PM   #93
bgarrett
Banned

pretty god stuff for sure.

MAn you cant tell what the ball gone do when its on the rim sometimes it goes in , man yall crazy. hilarious...
Old 06-03-2008, 09:46 PM   #94
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
thanks chum...it was wasn't it.
It was...and it was also PWNAGE!!!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 11:08 PM   #95
bgarrett
Banned

Gyea dude seriously, some pwnage Boyeee. Now there's posts on each end of the spectrum. Mine: the worst and these: the best.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:32 PM   #96
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gyea dude seriously, some pwnage Boyeee. Now there's posts on each end of the spectrum. Mine: the worst and these: the best.
Look, I know you've been here quite a while, but if you don't start bringing something of substance--or at least making some sense--I don't like your prospects to last...at least not in any meaningful capacity.
Old 06-03-2008, 11:35 PM   #97
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Look, I know you've been here quite a while, but if you don't start bringing something of substance--or at least making some sense--I don't like your prospects to last...at least not in any meaningful capacity.
Chum, catch up sir--because he's fallen off my radar for awhile now.

Contact Me
Old 06-03-2008, 11:56 PM   #98
bgarrett
Banned

Quote:
Are you judging me.. on this thread? I didn't think I was applying for a job dood. I have posted on others too Gen. disc.,Rangers etc. haha come on I havent been here a while, just a few days actually.. I just got here and expressed my thoughts really on one subject and then had a disagreement that a few others couldnt stay out of. Im just as bored his offesason as every other person that is taking shots and messing around on this one.

Alby i thought u were disregarding all my posts and still here you come at me again. Why? Now your recruiting folks to hate on me?
Old 06-04-2008, 12:09 AM   #99
alby
Guru

"Dood", I wasn't addressing you, I was merely telling another board member that he shouldn't step in because in the end, it's not really worth it. Okay? Take a deep breath, reflect on the situation, and calm down, stop thinking that everyone is out for you. Read between the lines, I don't like what you've offered to this forum thus far, so consequently, I don't particularly like it when you post. I can live with differing opinions because that's essentially what makes discussions flow. But, if you can't provide any meaningful input into the topic at hand, then stay out. When you have members who have been a part of the culture that exists on this message board for many years calling you out, it's a sign that you're doing something wrong.

I'm done with this.

Back on to the thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzManiacz
Pat Riley maintained that he wants to "maintain fiscal balance" next year. He might be willing to trade off Marion's last year of of 17 mill for Howard at 10 + Eddie Jones at 2 + 3 mill cash.
If Riley is really serious about moving Marion, I doubt he'll go for Howard's contract--since it's longer. I think the smartest thing for Miami, IF they wanted to get rid of Marion's 17 million, is just wait for it come off the books--and make a serious run for Lebron/Bosh when the time comes. Either of those two young studs, along with Wade and this year#2 pick, will be a trio only Stern can dream of.

However, if this offer is on the table--IMO, Dallas should jump on it because Marion is the perfect complimentary player to play with Kidd...as witnessed by his time with Nash.

Contact Me
Old 06-04-2008, 12:20 AM   #100
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Are you judging me.. on this thread? I didn't think I was applying for a job dood. I have posted on others too Gen. disc.,Rangers etc. haha come on I havent been here a while, just a few days actually.. I just got here and expressed my thoughts really on one subject and then had a disagreement that a few others couldnt stay out of. Im just as bored his offesason as every other person that is taking shots and messing around on this one.

Alby i thought u were disregarding all my posts and still here you come at me again. Why? Now your recruiting folks to hate on me?
I can't even remember why I was (or was not) judging you. But now I have lost all interest, one way or the other. Learn to spell, learn to use punctuation, get a passing familiarity with the grammar of the English language, and so on. Then people can read your arguments and take them seriously.

The sad part is that I bet English is your first language.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:43 AM   #101
bgarrett
Banned

[QUOTE=alby]"Dood", I wasn't addressing you, I was merely telling another board member that he shouldn't step in because in the end, it's not really worth it. Okay? Take a deep breath, reflect on the situation, and calm down, stop thinking that everyone is out for you. Read between the lines, I don't like what you've offered to this forum thus far, so consequently, I don't particularly like it when you post. I can live with differing opinions because that's essentially what makes discussions flow. But, if you can't provide any meaningful input into the topic at hand, then stay out. When you have members who have been a part of the culture that exists on this message board for many years calling you out, it's a sign that you're doing something wrong.

Ok I took a breath and you original shot was for no reason, I made a joke on someone elses joke. You didn't get it so you commented. You don't know what I think. You makes you the boss of what is meaningful input anyway? I agree this thread ended up filled with BS, but thats not all on me guy. I even tried to joke some of it off,but that wasn't allowed.
So you step in again to tell some other board member that he shouldn't step in.. ok whatever.. Your backhanded comments are lame and for some reason you think your rational. You have no reason to not like what i brought to this forum besides whats in THIS thread. Im not some kid you think should look up to you because you have wayyy to many posts to have a real life fella. Culture? no- Forum! I ve been following the Metroplex sports around here for a Long time so don't lecture me on what i should or shouldn't say. I get it, you have been here for years so don't come on our boards with your opinions and thoughts until you have kissed our/my ass or I will give my stamp of this guy sucks and shouldn't say anything because it's not welcome. Cool place. We can both be done with this one.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:50 AM   #102
bgarrett
Banned

Quote:
I can't even remember why I was (or was not) judging you. But now I have lost all interest, one way or the other. Learn to spell, learn to use punctuation, get a passing familiarity with the grammar of the English language, and so on. Then people can read your arguments and take them seriously.

The sad part is that I bet English is your first language.
Whoa man, sorry! Mark all my stuff in red then and send it to the administrator. You take this way to seriously. You can understand what is being said! Do I have to copy and paste all the quotes you have taken and commented back to from other peoples posts that could apparently care less if there typing pleases you?
Typical thing to do when you got nothing is to go to grammar or typing. I wasn't even trying to argue with you really.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:51 AM   #103
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
You makes you the boss of what is meaningful input anyway? .
You makes you? You makes you? Did you mean "Who makes you?"

The answer to your question is that Alby makes Alby the boss of what is meaningful input anyway.

You can stick around, I guess, but for the love of God will you please try to clean up your syntax?? I can't say that my junior high years were especially good enough for me to want to relive them based on your writing skills. Generally here at D-M.com we try to write like adults. Yes, there is horse, but he's like a court jester for our amusement.
Old 06-04-2008, 12:52 AM   #104
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 06-04-2008, 01:01 AM   #105
bgarrett
Banned

Man I can trie two but no promisses. I did mean WHO makes you the boss, but my spell checker wasn't paying attention to the context of the sentence when it went by. Can I get my card stamped to show others that I have been initiated in the "Howard for Marion" thread so I don't get hassled too much in the future?
Old 06-04-2008, 01:06 AM   #106
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
Back on to the thread:

If Riley is really serious about moving Marion, I doubt he'll go for Howard's contract--since it's longer. I think the smartest thing for Miami, IF they wanted to get rid of Marion's 17 million, is just wait for it come off the books--and make a serious run for Lebron/Bosh when the time comes. Either of those two young studs, along with Wade and this year#2 pick, will be a trio only Stern can dream of.

However, if this offer is on the table--IMO, Dallas should jump on it because Marion is the perfect complimentary player to play with Kidd...as witnessed by his time with Nash.
I highly doubt that offer is going to be on the table, that's probably Dallas' offer if its remotely close. Miami would want more than that in some fashion. But I agree, if they're willing to sign off on Howard/Jones for Marion...I'd take it. Out of the two big-time players you mentioned, Bosh is probably more obtainable. Lebron looks like he's headed to NY in some form or fashion.

Miami might be able to use these Wade rumors to stir up talks with Marion to Chicago. Deng/Hinrich/Gordon/Gooden etc, pieces out of that bunch I would think could work for Marion. Miami would get younger and Chicago will get an athletic freak to go with Rose.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 06-04-2008 at 01:09 AM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 01:09 AM   #107
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Man I can trie two but no promisses. I did mean WHO makes you the boss, but my spell checker wasn't paying attention to the context of the sentence when it went by. Can I get my card stamped to show others that I have been initiated in the "Howard for Marion" thread so I don't get hassled too much in the future?
Well, of course you meant "who." But "you" isn't a typo for "who."

I'm being an ass, I understand. Carry on, soldier! But just so you know, it's "try" not "trie," "to" not "two" in the way you used it, and "promises" has only one S. These are minor inconveniences, and on the whole I'd say you should probably meet the criteria of No Child Left Behind (if we are being generous, as I for one think we should be), so I'm going to go ahead and apologize for my boorish behavior and encourage you to continue posting going forward.

Carry on, soldier.
Old 06-04-2008, 08:43 AM   #108
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
Sike and I are old buddies, be careful son.
sike will drop all basketball rational in a second to come to the aid of his pal, Alby...

Alby is most beloved 'round these parts....

...its not his fault he is is blinded to the greatness of Shawn Marion.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 06-04-2008 at 08:49 AM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 08:49 AM   #109
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I love overly brash new posters...they make me happy.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 06-04-2008, 01:14 PM   #110
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 06-04-2008, 01:23 PM   #111
sike
The Preacha

Ty, you are having a good day...

Old 06-04-2008, 01:26 PM   #112
ty
Diamond Member

hahah, I think I might stop posting for today. I'm just so bored...dm seems so slow today =[

Old 06-04-2008, 01:45 PM   #113
BGMaverick9
Guru

like George Costanza...just take the bow and thank the folks and tell them to have a good night!