Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 11-29-2006, 10:21 AM   #601
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
speaking of lamps....I once got a light bulb stuck up my pooper
must be all kinds of crowded in there
Old 11-29-2006, 02:20 PM   #602
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
can I get in there?
I think you have misunderstood what kind of person I am, I am married and not into kinky light bulb sex like you....sir!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 02:53 PM   #603
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think you have misunderstood what kind of gay I am, I am not married and into kinky light bulb sex like you....bitch!
did you just call me bitch?
Old 11-29-2006, 03:11 PM   #604
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
did you just call me bitch?
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait.....are you NOT a writing female dalmatian?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-29-2006, 03:17 PM   #605
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait.....are you NOT a writing female dalmatians202?
are you calling dalm a bitch now too?
Old 11-29-2006, 03:18 PM   #606
sike
The Preacha

^^ no, I woun't do that.

Old 11-29-2006, 03:19 PM   #607
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I am a word whore
I know!

Old 11-29-2006, 04:09 PM   #608
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

idiots!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 04:14 PM   #609
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
idiots!
I know, flaco and U2 have got to cut down on the crazy pills...

oh, and who are you?

Old 11-29-2006, 04:28 PM   #610
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know, flaco and U2 have got to cut down on the crazy pills...

oh, and who are you?
i am MavsX, Lord of the Idiots.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:32 PM   #611
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i am MavsX, Lord of the referrals. Oh yeah.... and I also enjoy men's asses. If you don't believe me just look at my user avatar. I like me some man booty!!!!! Shake it sikey, shake it!!!
Oh great. Another one.
Old 11-29-2006, 04:43 PM   #612
MavsX
Diamond Member

you are the worst friend ever
Old 11-29-2006, 05:38 PM   #613
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
you are the worst gay lover ever
you are going to hurt U2's feelings...you know....the ones that are proud of his status as an average gay lover.

Old 11-29-2006, 05:51 PM   #614
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
you are going to hurt U2's feelings...you know....like I do when I refuse to cuddle afterwards.
gross
Old 11-29-2006, 06:22 PM   #615
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
i just pooped in your pants
now that IS gross....why did you do that?...and how?

Old 11-29-2006, 08:19 PM   #616
MavsX
Diamond Member

speaking of taking a poop....
Old 11-30-2006, 12:51 AM   #617
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
speaking of taking a poop....I dropped a wicked duece earlier today guys. Seriously...must've lost 6 pounds
sharing, is not always caring my friend. keep it to yourself
Old 11-30-2006, 10:48 AM   #618
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
sharing, is not always caring my friend. but in this case

mail it to me

uh, you didn't give him your address...oh, he must already have it from previous "encounters"

Old 11-30-2006, 10:52 AM   #619
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
uh, i have exclusive rights to MavsX fecal material.
I swore I would stop coming to this thread..... then I take a peek and look at the garbage I'm presented with....
Old 11-30-2006, 11:06 AM   #620
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
spank me hard...yeah, yeah....give it to me good....that'll teach me to come back here!!!....
gotta say, I'm more than a little put off by this....

Old 11-30-2006, 12:29 PM   #621
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
guys, I'll be outside trying to get boner really cold and icy....ah the thrill
the weather changes and people get all weird....er
Old 11-30-2006, 07:50 PM   #622
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I like to stand outside naked
leave...

Old 12-01-2006, 12:48 AM   #623
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I took a piss on my driveway and watched it freeze today
I guess it really is the simple pleasure that make life worth living
Old 12-01-2006, 12:53 AM   #624
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I took a piss in my coffee cup and poured it all on my hair today.
What an oddity....
Old 12-01-2006, 09:14 AM   #625
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I can't believe you guys went two posts without making a homosexual joke. You're gay. you're so gay. Couple of regular queens you guys are.....
I bet you were the kind of guy, that at parties when you passed out, people wrote stuff like "penis" across your forehead
Old 12-01-2006, 12:50 PM   #626
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I bet you were the kind of guy, that at parties when you passed out, people wrote stuff like "penis" across your forehead
almost 4 hours later I can't believe I put "penis" and "forehead" in the same post in this thread, and no one has jumped all over editing that one to their advantage....
Old 12-01-2006, 12:58 PM   #627
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
almost 4 hours later I can't believe I put my "penis" on your "forehead" sike, and you haven't jumped all over insisting that I reciprocate that. That is my advantage....
I can't believe that 4 hours later you are bragging about it.....
Old 12-01-2006, 01:02 PM   #628
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

and there it is. well done.
Old 12-01-2006, 01:08 PM   #629
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
and there it is. sike finally demanded I return the favor. well done.
note to Flaco.... WE DON'T NEED UPDATES!!!!!
Old 12-01-2006, 01:16 PM   #630
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
note to Flaco.... SIKE AND I DON'T NEED CONDOMS!!!!!
why should I care? you do what you want.
Old 12-01-2006, 05:42 PM   #631
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
you do what you want with me, I'm your sex doll.
sooooooooo, is "sex doll" like a nickname or just what U2 calls you when you come over once his family is asleep?

Old 12-01-2006, 05:48 PM   #632
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
sooooooooo, what time does U2 usually call you when you to come over once his family is asleep?
you need help
Old 12-01-2006, 05:51 PM   #633
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
you need help, let me help you up the ladder
I got the odd impression you were just helping to stare at my butt...

Old 12-04-2006, 05:19 PM   #634
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
u2, I got the odd impression you were just helping to stare at my butt...
yeah, when he puts on those reflective sunglasses there's no telling what part of you he's undressing with his eyes....
Old 12-04-2006, 05:41 PM   #635
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
yeah, when he puts on those reflective sunglasses I can always at least imagine that someone wants to undress me with their eyes.
a bit sad in the romance department lately?

Old 12-04-2006, 05:48 PM   #636
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I call the inside of my pants the "romance department"
the holidays always make people a little lonely....
Old 12-04-2006, 05:54 PM   #637
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
the holidays always make me a little lonely and my hookers pretty busy....
why are they "my" hookers?...requent usage? (I dare someone to try to make this post make me look bad!...it can't be done!!!!)

Old 12-04-2006, 05:56 PM   #638
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
why are they "my" hookers?...requent usage? (I dare someone to try to make this post make me look bad!...it can't be done!!!!)
what a terrible post
Old 12-04-2006, 11:38 PM   #639
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
what a terrible person I've turned into since joining this forum
buy a gun.

Old 12-05-2006, 09:16 AM   #640
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

stupid 3 day waiting period...

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!