Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 12-05-2006, 11:55 AM   #641
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
stupid 3 day waiting period...why are Russian brides such a pain to purchase?
?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2006, 12:09 PM   #642
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
russian bride? that there's fancy! I had ter buy me one a dem discount brides from uzbekistan
why did your english all of a sudden worsen?

Last edited by Flacolaco; 12-05-2006 at 12:10 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 12:20 PM   #643
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
uzbekistan? my russian mail order bride likes it when I talk dirty to her in english, but then all of a sudden her herpes worsens to the point we can't schnoo schnoo because of it.
Dude.... I think she has you talk dirty to her so her herpes WILL flare up so you WON'T have "schnoo schnoo" with her....
Old 12-05-2006, 12:26 PM   #644
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I call my wifes special place "uzbekistan" and I call my thing the "invading russian army," and then we recreate world war 2.....
You don't know anything about history, do you?
Old 12-05-2006, 05:08 PM   #645
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You don't know anything about history, do you?
what a nerd

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-05-2006, 05:16 PM   #646
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what a nerd.... did I ever tell you I get goose bumps when I'm around nerds? They make me feel all tingly inside. Especially on the parts that designate me as a boy.
Let me be the next person to tell you (as I imagine you've heard this before), you are a disturbing alien.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:36 PM   #647
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Let me be the next person to tell you (as I imagine you've heard this before), you have a disturbing penis.
oh a penis joke, very mature.
Old 12-05-2006, 05:39 PM   #648
sike
The Preacha

so....what about all this cussing?

Old 12-05-2006, 05:40 PM   #649
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

oh sh$t I forgot
Old 12-05-2006, 05:44 PM   #650
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
oh sh$t I forgot to wipe and now its everywhere...
"its"?

Old 12-05-2006, 05:56 PM   #651
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
"tits"? what are those?
watch your mouth sir!
Old 12-05-2006, 05:57 PM   #652
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
watch your mouth sir!...or better yet....allow me
creepy!

Old 12-06-2006, 09:42 AM   #653
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I'll tell you about creepy....to celebrate a mavs victory last night, I rubbed a can of Hormel Chili on my testicles and just let my dog go to town
The Chili with beans, or no beans?
Old 12-06-2006, 09:54 AM   #654
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
The Chili with beans, or no beans? oh it doesn't matter...most dogs don't care anyway...now people...now that's a different story...I prefer with beans
note to self: "Flaco = potential sexual offender....end note"

Old 12-06-2006, 10:21 AM   #655
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
note to self: "Flaco = potential sexual encounter....end note"
that's not exactly a note to only yourself now, is it?
Old 12-06-2006, 10:28 AM   #656
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I'm watching
what?

Old 12-06-2006, 10:38 AM   #657
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
u2 has soft, but masculine hands
what?
Old 12-06-2006, 10:41 AM   #658
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
take me to pleasure town
no.

Old 12-06-2006, 10:46 AM   #659
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I eat crayons.
Bet your Dental hygienist hates it when you come up on her schedule....

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 12-06-2006 at 10:46 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 10:46 AM   #660
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I really got it handed to me last night....
didn't you post that about the Warriors too?
Old 12-06-2006, 10:48 AM   #661
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
What is a Dental hygienist?
wow
Old 12-06-2006, 10:51 AM   #662
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
wow sike I eat crayons too..... I really like the brown tinted ones. When I eat them, it gets me as close as I've ever come to carrying out my secret desire to eat my feces.
you know..... I wasn't going to submit this one.... because of how sick it is... but I can't stop laughing about it..... so here it goes...
Old 12-06-2006, 10:53 AM   #663
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
you know..... I wasn't going to slip sike a date rape drug.... because of how sick it is... but I can't stop laughing about it..... so here it goes...
careful sike. don't drink the coffee.
Old 12-06-2006, 11:16 AM   #664
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
careful sike. don't drink the coffee....instead...how about this shinny red apple...doesn't it look wonderful my pretty?
but why are you talking in a witch voice?

Old 12-06-2006, 11:27 AM   #665
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
shiny red apples?? I love Fairy tails!!!!....and you'll noticed how I spelled tails. and it's not the fairies youre thinking of either
I just threw up a little in my mouth
Old 12-06-2006, 12:02 PM   #666
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I just threw up a little in my mouth...but then I rubbed it all over my body with great pleasure
oddball.

Old 12-06-2006, 12:08 PM   #667
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
oddball. that's what I call the left one. it's a little mis-shapen, but it's better than the right one, "Harry"
this is very strange
Old 12-06-2006, 12:25 PM   #668
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
this is very strange... I call my right one "Sally". Think that's a coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!!
oh I get it.... When Harry meets Sally...

haha...
Old 12-06-2006, 12:42 PM   #669
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I go to church to meet chicks
that is not a great reason...

Old 12-06-2006, 12:43 PM   #670
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I call out "Sally" in the....uh...."act"...and that makes my lover, Harry, rather uneasy.
do you feel better getting that off your chest?

Last edited by sike; 12-06-2006 at 12:43 PM.
Old 12-06-2006, 12:47 PM   #671
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
do you feel better getting staring at my chest?
oh, I thought you were pre-op
Old 12-06-2006, 01:01 PM   #672
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

this is without a doubt the worst thread on the forum.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 01:02 PM   #673
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
this is without a doubt the best thread on the forum.
Really? Man you have low standards...
Old 12-06-2006, 01:08 PM   #674
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really? Man you have low standards...
i hate you and by hate i mean love and by love i mean gay love
Old 12-06-2006, 01:16 PM   #675
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

the assman has lots of love for you u2
Old 12-06-2006, 01:20 PM   #676
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
the assman has lots of love for you u2...I feel so left out.
I'm sure you're not above his standards, Flaco....don't worry....you'll get "hit" too!

Old 12-06-2006, 05:46 PM   #677
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
penis is yummy
this is highly inappropriate....if you were in radio you'd be called a "shock jock"

but you're not in radio. you probably just have "jock itch"
Old 12-06-2006, 06:23 PM   #678
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I speak with a lisp
I'm sorry.

Old 12-06-2006, 09:42 PM   #679
MavsX
Diamond Member

haha
Old 12-07-2006, 09:45 AM   #680
sike
The Preacha

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
haha...yack....cough...barff....blrep..cough...
sounds bad...maybe you'll die?

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!