Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-21-2003, 09:55 PM   #1
thebac

thebac is on a distinguished road

If you need a quick UD fix, you should check out Kingsfans.com, he started a thread on the Spurs game. Profanity is missing, but his temper is still evident in the way he posts.
Old 02-21-2003, 10:39 PM   #2
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

i hope you guys have as much fun with him as we did!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 10:44 PM   #3
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Well, the name is the same and the style is the same and he talks mavs. In fact he is fighting alone against all defending Dirk and saying that Mavs is better than SA. Also talking bad against Nelson.

BTW, who are you thebac? Divac?
Old 02-22-2003, 12:47 AM   #4
mavsgirl

mavsgirl is on a distinguished road

He was on Mavtalk but they kicked him off for the way he acted.
Old 02-22-2003, 02:51 AM   #5
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Thanks MavsGirl...excellent contribution...so I say welcome to you !
Old 02-22-2003, 11:33 AM   #6
thebac

Chiwas, I'm a Mavs fan, but I'm just a lurker (been lurking since the playoffs two years ago). Too much fighting going on here (over Nellie, the War, other things) for me to feel like posting much here.

Cheers.
Old 02-22-2003, 11:50 AM   #7
Chiwas
Guru

<< Chiwas, I'm a Mavs fan, but I'm just a lurker (been lurking since the playoffs two years ago). Too much fighting going on here (over Nellie, the War, other things) for me to feel like posting much here.

Cheers.
>>

Post in the easy threads, thebac. You're welcome.
Old 02-27-2003, 11:10 PM   #8
thebac

Just want to bring this to the top as UD is posting in the GameThread on Kingsfans.com (and p***ing off quite a few people in the process). He's like the Ron Artest of posters, just completely crazy.

(I know lots of people here don't like him, and I agree that he cussed too much, but he just cracks me up.)
Old 02-27-2003, 11:31 PM   #9
senorfrog

senorfrog is on a distinguished road

I've stuck my foot in my mouth before, but if &quot;thebac&quot; isn't Uber, then take my firstborn. It's nice not to have you here Uber.
Old 02-28-2003, 12:38 AM   #10
Chiwas
Guru

<< I've stuck my foot in my mouth before, but if &quot;thebac&quot; isn't Uber, then take my firstborn. It's nice not to have you here Uber. >>

Thebac = The Back?
Old 02-28-2003, 12:59 AM   #11
sturm und drang
Golden Member

sturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura about

I would have to say that thebac's grammar, spelling and general attitude are much different--and better-- than UberDirk's. When UD reincarnated himself as LeRoi, the same writing style was evident and obvious, and I don't think he possesses the ability todramatically upgrade and whitewash his writing style and attitude.

I don't think thebac is UberDirk, and it's not very hospitable to dogpile new members who, God forbid, just happen to mention his name! Innocent until proven guilty, right?
Old 02-28-2003, 03:00 AM   #12
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

Ahh..but as you'll recall, everyone thought you were UD/D77 at one stage too! Clearly he could NEVER be as cool as to like Sleater Kinney though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 05:24 AM   #13
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

Your making the man a leggened,compering his writing style and mistaks to newcomers.
good thing we're not overboard on a poster that all he did was cursing too much.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 09:55 AM   #14
sturm und drang
Golden Member

sturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura aboutsturm und drang has a spectacular aura about

Yes, I certainly recall being mistaken for UberDirk... which is why I felt the need to attempt to convince others not to accuse innocent bystanders of the same! (Then again, I think I might have just been cranky about the !@^&amp;%&amp; game.)

Veruca, I think it's safe to assume that we're the only Sleater-Kinney fans on the board. S-K love and Mavlove don't seem to be, um, common overlapping interests. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-28-2003, 10:35 AM   #15
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i don't think anyone is a fan of UD
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 03:45 PM   #16
thebac

<< I've stuck my foot in my mouth before, but if &quot;thebac&quot; isn't Uber, then take my firstborn. It's nice not to have you here Uber. >>

Well, I'll take your firstborn then [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Anyway, thanks to sturm und drang for defending me. I am somewhat surprised where senorfrog sees the similarities between UD and myself. The only one I could think of is that Dirk is my favorite player, but how would he know that?

I must admit, UD was always like a guilty pleasure to me, to observe his madness unfold. It's probably like watching &quot;Cops&quot; on TV or some similarly &quot;low-brow&quot; show that people watch but wouldn't really admit to. I thought I remembered some people enjoying his posts, too (though most did not, and he was, imo, deservedly banned). However, seeing how I might be the only one who enjoys reading his crazy rants, I will stop posting any updates on new sightings.

Cheers.
Old 02-28-2003, 04:47 PM   #17
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

I believe if this was UD he would've been banned. I imagine the mods have everyones IP correct?

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote