Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 10-11-2009, 07:00 PM   #81
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
I love how the play by play thing calls it a "Gay Turnover" like Rudy Gay was listening to Liza Mineli while playing and lost the ball. Thus it was a gay turnover...

I'm seriously this bored, I need a stream bad.
Why are you not using tvants?

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2009, 07:00 PM   #82
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

what the HECK??!!! Humphries!!!!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:01 PM   #83
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Jon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to all

Damn Hump posters randolph!

Dammit, i need a good clean stream. This chanel 3 thing i finally got working but keeps buffering.

Last edited by Jon Avalon; 10-11-2009 at 07:01 PM.
Jon Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:01 PM   #84
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe View Post
The Hump is a hustle guy....what's the difference beetwen Hump and Blake Griffin?
Brandon who?

Quote:
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:02 PM   #85
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm watching on delay and still late in the first quarter. But I just wanted to say that Marion is clearly favoring a leg. His calf must not be completely right yet. I find it very interesting that they're letting him play through a strain like that in the preseason.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:02 PM   #86
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
Why are you not using tvants?
I don't really understand what to do... When I click the links, i just get a blank page. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Would you be able to explain it to me? Sorry for being a pain.

Quote:
Old 10-11-2009, 07:02 PM   #87
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
anyone have a link that works in flash w/o installation of software?
Not looking good. But i could offer Yankees Baseball.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:04 PM   #88
OttoOC

OttoOC is on a distinguished road

Gotta love the athleticism they've shown so far. I'm really excited for the start of the season.
OttoOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:04 PM   #89
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Kris Humphries! Sick dunk.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:04 PM   #90
pepe

pepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to all

Humphreys dunk was sick....top dunk of the week!!!!!!!
pepe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:05 PM   #91
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
I don't really understand what to do... When I click the links, i just get a blank page. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

I got a blank page as well, but simultaneously the link opened. It took a while to upload and sometimes you need 2-3 tries. But now it's working very well for me. Clean picture, no lag, everything fine.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Old 10-11-2009, 07:05 PM   #92
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

a ton of steals and a mad slam by Humph
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:05 PM   #93
GermanFan

GermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to all

Quote:

google tvant download

Download install and then go to channel 3
Old 10-11-2009, 07:06 PM   #94
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Not looking good. But i could offer Yankees Baseball.
I think I tasted my lunch a second time there when you said that
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:07 PM   #95
pepe

pepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to all

Quote:

Germanator you have to download their software in order to use TVAnts...try to go to TVAnts page and download their software it only takes a minute.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:08 PM   #96
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Damp, what was that??

Old 10-11-2009, 07:10 PM   #97
pepe

Freakin Damp...lol...just missed the easiest dunk in the world.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:11 PM   #98
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Allez Barera !
Old 10-11-2009, 07:14 PM   #99
Nowitzki4President

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanFan View Post
google tvant download

Download install and then go to channel 3
Is a black screen with green writing supposed to come up? If so, does it ever stop buffering...

I downloaded and all that by the way.

Quote:
Old 10-11-2009, 07:14 PM   #100
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe View Post
Freakin Damp...lol...just missed the easiest dunk in the world.
"Freakin Damp" said it all...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 10-11-2009, 07:14 PM   #101
bobrussell

bobrussell is on a distinguished road

HDNET is not showing you games,, Fri. or today.. Thought you'd like to know..
bobrussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:14 PM   #102
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Jon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to all

@ the half. 56-50 mavs on top.

Hump with 10pts 5 rebs

Marion 13pts 3rebs

Dirk w/ 11pts

Jet - 12 pts

Last edited by Jon Avalon; 10-11-2009 at 07:17 PM.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:17 PM   #103
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
I think I tasted my lunch a second time there when you said that
Hm, what was it ?
Old 10-11-2009, 07:21 PM   #104
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

A highlight already uploaded on NBA.com of another JET to Matrix fast break.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.ele..._dal_2play.nba

wooo so giddy to see a lot of Matrix this year

Last edited by Jon Avalon; 10-11-2009 at 07:23 PM.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:22 PM   #105
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Alright, I just finished downloading TVAnts. Channel 3 link? OK.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:23 PM   #106
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

The only thing that concerns me is the defense. 53% from the Wiz, and now 47% from the Grizz
Old 10-11-2009, 07:24 PM   #107
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Alright, I just finished downloading TVAnts. Channel 3 link? OK.
Yes
Old 10-11-2009, 07:27 PM   #108
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Robinson Cano just got eaten up
Old 10-11-2009, 07:31 PM   #109
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get it.

I've opened the TVAnts link (channel 3 on http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?ma...36&part=sports, clicked "play" on the first option below Channel 3), and there's this white screen. It shows the Mavs, and below it is some links, but I keep clicking on them and its taking me back to the same screen.

Help?
Old 10-11-2009, 07:32 PM   #110
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Roddy starting the 2nd half like the last game.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:32 PM   #111
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Quote:
Is a black screen with green writing supposed to come up?
yep. that or a blue-white schedule

Quote:
If so, does it ever stop buffering...
if not, stop and try again.

Youl can see if there is any progress if you click on the symbol in the status-bar, then click on "channels" and look for the buffer(should be rising to 25-85%)
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:33 PM   #112
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Quote:
I don't get it.

I've opened the TVAnts link (channel 3 on http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?ma...36&part=sports, clicked "play" on the first option below Channel 3), and there's this white screen. It shows the Mavs, and below it is some links, but I keep clicking on them and its taking me back to the same screen.

Help?
Don't click anything when that shows up, just wait. I know i got confused about that too, it just kept opening the webpage. Just wait, it will take a minute to load. You will start to see the status bar start to load, it will take a bit.

Last edited by Jon Avalon; 10-11-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:33 PM   #113
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

you might have to restart your browser tcat.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:33 PM   #114
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Quote:
I don't get it.

Help?
Try this
Old 10-11-2009, 07:33 PM   #115
sike
The Preacha

I'm sure there has been plenty of talk on this that I've missed...but I love the shaggy headband look Dirk is throwing down.

Old 10-11-2009, 07:34 PM   #116
pepe

Common RC.... A little bit of Roddy.
Old 10-11-2009, 07:35 PM   #117
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Don't bother. Mavs owner doesn't care, you don't care...
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:40 PM   #118
sike
The Preacha

magical pass by the kidd

Old 10-11-2009, 07:41 PM   #119
tcat075
Diamond Member

The bar on the bottom of TVAnts is all the way green and it says its been buffering for 120 seconds but still no go...
Old 10-11-2009, 07:43 PM   #120
tcat075
Diamond Member

Finally something happened, however that something was an error. Whatever. I'll try for a few more minutes but if I don't get it to work, its not the end of the world.