Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-30-2001, 03:09 PM   #41
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

actually, I primarily insult you. Maybe that should tell you that you're the most likely person to post stupid shit.

and I'll leave it at that. We'll just see next year when the season starts. For now, probably a good time to focus on the offseason.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2001, 06:13 PM   #42
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Why is everybody picking on murph? I'm the one who said that Finley should only be offered a 5 year contract. murph only agreed with me.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2001, 06:22 PM   #43
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

everyone isn't picking on me. It's basically thekid trying to start crap. Mffl, You're a huge finley fan, but I think you know that I've said on numerous occasions that I want him back, and that he is very important to the mavs success. I just hate when people like thekid try and put words into my mouth.
Old 05-30-2001, 06:31 PM   #44
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a big Finley fan, but I can see my hand in front of my face. Finley WAS the Mavericks and Dirk WILL BE the Mavericks. The transition period is just tough for some people.
Old 05-30-2001, 06:41 PM   #45
MFFL
Guru

kid - the only time I went after murph over Finley was when I thought he unfairly assessed blame during one of the Utah losses. Other than that he hasn't spoken anything other than the truth. Management is saying all the right things to get Finley resigned, just as they would for Dirk or Nash.

Please don't refer to Norm as just a reporter. I am in awe of his ability to provide expert analysis. I would trust his statements MORE than Nellie or Cuban because those two have an agenda when they talk to the media.
Old 05-30-2001, 06:42 PM   #46
Murphy3
Guru

what i'm upset about doesn't even have anything to do with dirk, it's just thekid putting words into my mouth, or taking things from a post and using them against people without any regard for what the post was saying.
someone could say 10 good things about finley and one negative and he'd piss his pants and throw a fit. just irritating.
Old 05-30-2001, 06:48 PM   #47
MFFL
Guru

murph - I think one thing that is killing you is the fact that LAM was such a Finley hater. Too many people think you are LAM and ASSUME that you have the same opinion. I don't think LAM really hated Finley - I think he was just trying to be outragious (like his idol Dennis Rodman).